"Jane Doe" speaks out about Araiza....

Exactly the opposite of what her lawyer said. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

11 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Exactly the opposite of what her lawyer said. 

Daryls -- Can you please tell us us all what his cock tastes like?

Is it Orange Tang like Trumps 2"?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

11 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Daryls -- Can you please tell us us all what his cock tastes like?

Is it Orange Tang like Trumps 2"?

What do you think of my plan to Thanos Snap every Liberal Shithead into Canada in an effort to Save America and MAGA? I know this could be detrimental to your efforts to MCGA but you have a good head start and can probably handle the influx.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

18 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

What do you think of my plan to Thanos Snap every Liberal Shithead into Canada in an effort to Save America and MAGA? I know this could be detrimental to your efforts to MCGA but you have a good head start and can probably handle the influx.

Dude, in Canada we have less than 6% of you Trumpards.

What the FUCK would we gain with a trade?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

10 minutes ago, Thurmal said:

Did she file a police report when this happened? Get a rape kit done? Has it been reported one way or another, or is it not known?

It has been reported. She did the very next day.  The police had her call Matt that same next day to get him on tape admitting to have sex with her.  

Of course, the Police Department has to have "sufficient" physical or eyewitness evidence to bring a case to the DA to formally charge any suspect. 

I'm not sure she ever went to the hospital or had a rape kit done. She did go to the cops the next day. The cops tried to get Araiza to admit to the rape, which he did not. The cops have had this in their laps for 10 months and haven't pursued charges against the three "rapists". Makes you think that the case is not winnable for some reason. 

33 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Dude, in Canada we have less than 6% of you Trumpards.

What the FUCK would we gain with a trade?

No trade Spiked - I am just going to give Canada every Liberal Shithead we have to SAVE AMERICA. You and @seandelevan can watch games together with Shiva!!

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

Yes to all of the above. All the RW pig misogynists here should get your facts straight before talking shit.

Kinda weird that no charges have been filed, particularly if her claims of being bloodied and having all her piercings ripped out are true. I don't think it makes you a "pig misogynist" if you want to gather all the facts before leaning one way or another - some of us still remember the Duke lacrosse fiasco.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Thurmal said:

Kinda weird that no charges have been filed, particularly if her claims of being bloodied and having all her piercings ripped out are true. I don't think it makes you a "pig misogynist" if you want to gather all the facts before leaning one way or another - some of us still remember the Duke lacrosse fiasco.

Unfortunately it sounds like she was so hammered she can’t be sure of the events or who was there. It’s hard to act on accusations that are based on a falling down drunk 17 y/o’s depiction of what happened.

5 hours ago, daryls61 said:

No trade Spiked - I am just going to give Canada every Liberal Shithead we have to SAVE AMERICA. You and @seandelevan can watch games together with Shiva!!

Of course so Daryl’s can get all that government money. Daryl’s got money from parents to pay for both  houses one here in Rochester btw while sitting at home on disability. Blames the liberals but he is the biggest leach. More money for video games and a new phone. Per Daryl the government bought his phone. Shocking! Get a job Daryl’s and be a productive member of society.

• Laugh 1

30 minutes ago, pkschul said:

The liberal shitheads outnumber the trumptards. What happened to democracy?

I should clarify, there are liberals like @HipKat who are fine and then there are liberal shitheads like @seandelevan that need to be Thanos snapped into Canada to Save America and MAGA. 

1 hour ago, daryls61 said:

I should clarify, there are liberals like @HipKat who are fine and then there are liberal shitheads like @seandelevan that need to be Thanos snapped into Canada to Save America and MAGA. 

Thanks, but I’m not a liberal

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Thanks, but I’m not a liberal

Even better. This is great news. You definitely will not be snapped to Canada.

• Like 1