The World Applauds The Bills

On 8/27/2022 at 11:19 PM, JoeFerguson said:

The world will laugh at the Bills if they go on a 6 game losing streak.

With the talent on this team that will never happen. But if it does the pitchforks and knives will be out from the WNY faithful for McDermott's head.

• Like 2

On 8/28/2022 at 8:53 AM, HipKat said:

You mean while @seandelevanCondemns the Bills until someone in the media praises them and then all of a sudden the Bills aren't a laughing stock again???

Sean’s life seems to hang completely by what others think of his football team

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

4 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Sean’s life seems to hang completely by what others think of his football team

Exactly, who cares what others think. Do you hang on what everybody thinks about you, as an individual in your daily life as well?

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

If you ask @daryls61 that’s all hogwash 😂. The entire Bills organization should have sacrificed all that shit for a rookie punter that never took a regular season snap. It’s so delusional it seriously makes me think he relates to Arazia someway somehow. 🤔

• Laugh 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

If you ask @daryls61 that’s all hogwash 😂. The entire Bills organization should have sacrificed all that shit for a rookie punter that never took a regular season snap. It’s so delusional it seriously makes me think he relates to Arazia someway somehow. 🤔

It's already come out that there are several witnesses that back up punt god and that he wasn't even in the bedroom. Girls lawyer also said she just wanted an apology and a donation to rape victims charity which is just insanely stupid. 

Bills chose not to back their player because liberal shitheads lost their minds and convicted punt god in the court of public opinion. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

4 hours ago, daryls61 said:

It's already come out that there are several witnesses that back up punt god and that he wasn't even in the bedroom. Girls lawyer also said she just wanted an apology and a donation to rape victims charity which is just insanely stupid. 

Bills chose not to back their player because liberal shitheads lost their minds and convicted punt god in the court of public opinion. 

You just don't get it do you?

Do you think us Bills fans here would not love to have a punter who can unleash an 85 yard bomb at any moment?

Once it became public it was over.

Nothing to do with being Liberal or retarded.

Oh, how is your brother's butthole these days.  The stitches out yet?

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

13 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Once it became public it was over.

Why does that matter? All reports are that the Bills knew before they cut Haack. So it’s ok when nobody knows, but not after it goes public? That’s a bad look. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, daryls61 said:

robin williams its not your fault GIF

• Laugh 2

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

4 hours ago, Nuke said:

Why does that matter? All reports are that the Bills knew before they cut Haack. So it’s ok when nobody knows, but not after it goes public? That’s a bad look. 

Either way it is a bad look.

They acted decisively when they cut him.

What more do you want?

7 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Either way it is a bad look.

They acted decisively when they cut him.

What more do you want?

I want them to do the right thing for the right reason, not just worry about what your public image is.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nuke said:

I want them to do the right thing for the right reason, not just worry about what your public image is.

They cut him because he was involved in a situation that he should not have been.

Are you defending what he did?

3 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

They cut him because he was involved in a situation that he should not have been.

Are you defending what he did?

Absolutely not. The point is, the Bills reportedly found out before they cut Haack. So it was OK before the public found out, but not after? If it’s a cuttable offense, then the right thing is to cut him as soon as you find out. Don’t wait to see what the public opinion is and then go off of that. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Absolutely not. The point is, the Bills reportedly found out before they cut Haack. So it was OK before the public found out, but not after? If it’s a cuttable offense, then the right thing is to cut him as soon as you find out. Don’t wait to see what the public opinion is and then go off of that. 

The Bills probably were hoping he would agree to a settlement with the victim.