The World Applauds The Bills

Thanks for posting what every liberal shithead said Sean. Very helpful to know who ruined a man's career before it started.

• Like 1

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

12 hours ago, seandelevan said:

While sickos like @daryls61 condemn the Bills. 

You mean while @seandelevanCondemns the Bills until someone in the media praises them and then all of a sudden the Bills aren't a laughing stock again???

• Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

12 hours ago, daryls61 said:

Fuck you liberal shithead @seandelevan I cant wait for you to be accused of fucking your sister and lose everything. I will support you though until you are proven guilty though. 

Darly, stop being like the far-gone MAGAturds by bringing politics into everything

• Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

59 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Thanks for posting what every liberal shithead said Sean. Very helpful to know who ruined a man's career before it started.

Is there any truth to the rumour I just started that you molested your younger brother and that was just last week?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

11 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

I'm semi torn on the whole thing, on one end it's obvious they needed to cut him, no need for it to be a distraction, on the other end if it comes out he didn't do anything, the same way it did for guys like Brandon Banks and others, I'd be pissed the Bills did cut him and caved.....which if that's the case, they should pay him whatever he was due to make this season

Tough to say he didn't do anything when he supposedly admitted to having sex with a 17-year-old which is considered statutory rape in CA.

5 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

Tough to say he didn't do anything when he supposedly admitted to having sex with a 17-year-old which is considered statutory rape in CA.

If he admitted it, why was he not immediately arrested. No need to investigate further if they have him on tape admitting it. 

• Like 2

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

1 minute ago, daryls61 said:

If he admitted it, why was he not immediately arrested. No need to investigate further if they have him on tape admitting it. 

So law enforcement never dragged their feet on a sticky (literally) situation or tried to cover things up? Possible bribes couldn't even be considered?

2 hours ago, jpp said:

Bills likely came into more info than what the general public knows so im ok with this....some on here losing their shit over a kicker....SMH.....

Very well thought out and reasonable position JPP.

I gather your period and cramps are behind you for this month.

• Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

14 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Very well thought out and reasonable position JPP.

I gather your period and cramps are behind you for this month.

I  believe in being innocent until proven guilty. At your job due process is not required only in a court of law. The bills probably did get more info and also figured it wasn’t worth taking a hit publicly for a PUNTER. For all of you right wing extremists who yelled “Lock her up” during the 2016 election, did you ever ever give Hilary the benefit of the doubt? Did you ever say Hilary is innocent until proven guilty? Btw she was never found guilty. Look in the mirror!

• Like 2
  • Poop 1

16 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Well it’s been already said that he fucked the girl. So that’s statutory rape right there. As for the gang bang who knows? There is no way “he didn’t do anything” though. 

I dunno, if he did admit to having sex with the girl he'd be facing criminal charges, which he's not. Now out comes the girl's attorney blasting the Bills handling and I bet they somehow get thrown in on the lawsuit, which if that's the case, this looks like a clear money grab. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Sean won't fuck his own sister...have you seen her?

Now, on the other hand, we do have posters in the Politics forum who:

(a) love the taste of Trump's 2" orange cocktail sausage;

(b) would love the opportunity of fucking their own sisters once dad is done; and

(c) have mothers in the top 5 ranking in Downtown Buffalo Anal Crack Whores (DBACW).

Like you Daryls, I support those posters as well through the tax dollars used for their group therapy.

Such an asshole.

download.jpg

On 8/28/2022 at 8:14 AM, SpikedLemonade said:

I heard there are applications to be President from KuntLip, LittleBalls and BitchJ.

?????  Please, take your time and think this through before replying.  @LiterateStylishand @HipKatHipKatprobbaly won't mind(though they may find it odd being half the time theyre more flaming than your shtick tries to come off as being, so it doesn't make sense).  I wouldn't mind so much if you hadn't pretended to be friendly to me the last couple of times I saw you on here, even going as far as demanding I be a moderator(and I'll repeat, I want no part of it).

Some of you should be proud.  You've done something I'm incapable of.  You've made a guy whose moral degeneracy I've busted balls upon in the past(Daryl) look like an ethical stalwart.  Congrats, you've earned it(cue the Bud Light Real Men of Genius music).  If I ever finish transcribing "My Time With Tony"(which may or may not have happened in a Vegas holding cell) after a brief interlude where he started yelling out to try to get the attention of the guards, he asks why I even waste my time with you *0y1m ingrates.  I certainly don't have any better answer now than I did then.

• Like 1

Andy did you hear about this one?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)  

Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.

2 hours ago, StraightJ said:

?????  Please, take your time and think this through before replying.  @LiterateStylishand @HipKatHipKatprobbaly won't mind(though they may find it odd being half the time theyre more flaming than your shtick tries to come off as being, so it doesn't make sense).  I wouldn't mind so much if you hadn't pretended to be friendly to me the last couple of times I saw you on here, even going as far as demanding I be a moderator(and I'll repeat, I want no part of it).

Some of you should be proud.  You've done something I'm incapable of.  You've made a guy whose moral degeneracy I've busted balls upon in the past(Daryl) look like an ethical stalwart.  Congrats, you've earned it(cue the Bud Light Real Men of Genius music).  If I ever finish transcribing "My Time With Tony"(which may or may not have happened in a Vegas holding cell) after a brief interlude where he started yelling out to try to get the attention of the guards, he asks why I even waste my time with you *0y1m ingrates.  I certainly don't have any better answer now than I did then.

Is there a translation software available so I can translate this into English, American, Canadian or some other language I can understand?

Did some reading on the Punter and it seems there was an investigation after the 17 year old girl complaint.  However, it seems her story is very vague.  She was intoxicated to the degree of blacking out.  The punter admitted to having consensual sex with her, she was 17, which I am not sure of San Diego, but the rule I always knew of was 16 will get you 20.  So although she is a minor, it is not considered statutory rape.  Second, grey area is she claims that she went up to the punters bedroom.  Now if the punter carried her up to his bedroom then I would be leaning towards non consensual sex.  However when a girl goes with a guy to a bedroom during a party, it usually can be construed as they are going there to shag.  So just taking the befuddled evidence that it occurred in the punters bedroom, and she was drunk to the point of blacking out....how does one even begin to testify that it was rape or consensual.  Fact is if you consented while drunk, then later you decide it was not what you wanted....you simply cannot revoke consent after the event.   Now the second aspect which a lot of people, myself included are questioning:  The Timing and civil not criminal has a lot of people questioning things.  Read in one article that Criminal is going concurrent to Civil and that is why it was released so late (evidence and such going to grand jury so had to wait for that before civil).  Not sure if I believe that.  Usually if you commit a felony you are picked up right away and charged, not running free for 6 months to commit more crimes.  The fact that the civil suit came after he made the team makes me very suspicious that this is a Patrick Kane money grab event.  Could be he took advantage of a young girl, could be a shakedown for money.  I rather it be a shakedown for money, in that a gang rape is a heinous act.  However if he is innocent then I hope some type of punishment is enacted on a false accuser.