The World Applauds The Bills

Fuck you liberal shithead @seandelevan I cant wait for you to be accused of fucking your sister and lose everything. I will support you though until you are proven guilty though. 

• Like 1
  • Poop 2

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Just now, seandelevan said:

Proof that, for some odd reason, you made this about political affiliation. Get help.

I dont need help. I am just waiting for you to be accused and no one support you except me. 

• Like 1

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

Just now, seandelevan said:

I’m a happily married, middle aged white man. I do not go to keggers, nor do I party with underaged girls. I don’t hang out with pieces of shit. I spend my free time tending to my garden. Sure..I guess I could get accused of gang banging a minor…I know in your world 17 year old girls randomly wake up and draw names out of a hat to see who they will ruin. Hope they don’t accuse you either. But I’m good. 

Doesnt matter - your neighbors son could accuse you of gang rape and by your definition you would be guilty. I hope it happens. I will defend you with the same intensity as I have punt god until you are proven guilty in court because I believe in due process and the rule of law unlike liberal shitheads. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Doesnt matter - your neighbors son could accuse you of gang rape and by your definition you would be guilty. I hope it happens. I will defend you with the same intensity as I have punt god until you are proven guilty in court because I believe in due process and the rule of law unlike liberal shitheads. 

Well the NFL is a business. Not the streets. I hope justice is served. Just can’t be on the Bills time. You can go start a Justice for Matt Arazia Fan Club if it makes you feel better. 

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

30 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Well the NFL is a business. Not the streets. I hope justice is served. Just can’t be on the Bills time. You can go start a Justice for Matt Arazia Fan Club if it makes you feel better. 

Yep - Congratulations - you finally did it. You and all the other liberal shitheads killed the Bills season. Go ahead and call it now. Bills wont recover from not supporting player. It will kill the locker room. Call it now 

• Poop 3

55 minutes ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

Signing Marquette king would sure be positive.

Nah, Mixum is already getting tailored for his funeral.  No wait, he is already in his coffin, anyone got a hammer and nails so I can keep him in there this time? o everyone else, yeah, if he can get past his injury problems he wouldn't be too bad of an option.

Really would of preferred if the Bills got clarification that he was guilty.  Now watch, he will be cleared innocent, the chick will admit she was just after money and saw an opportunity and the Punt God will sign with New England!

• Laugh 1
  • Poop 1

I'm semi torn on the whole thing, on one end it's obvious they needed to cut him, no need for it to be a distraction, on the other end if it comes out he didn't do anything, the same way it did for guys like Brandon Banks and others, I'd be pissed the Bills did cut him and caved.....which if that's the case, they should pay him whatever he was due to make this season

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Zan186 said:

Really would of preferred if the Bills got clarification that he was guilty.  Now watch, he will be cleared innocent, the chick will admit she was just after money and saw an opportunity and the Punt God will sign with New England!

I think they, the Bills, found out something more substantial on the incident. Buh bye.    

• Like 2

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

46 minutes ago, Thurmal said:

I don't everything about this incident but, in light of the Brian Banks and Duke lacrosse incidents, I would think and hope there would have to be fire around the smoke here.

That's a good point.   The Bills had to let this play out; and ensure the accusations were plausible.   Of course, immediate action would have made for better optics.  But if this were BS like the Duke Lacrosse case, that quick action would have been horrific  

It's refreshing to know that the rot of corruption from our White House hasn't affected everything.  Not everybody this day and age has to be a Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, daryls61 said:

Fuck you liberal shithead @seandelevan I cant wait for you to be accused of fucking your sister and lose everything. I will support you though until you are proven guilty though. 

Sean won't fuck his own sister...have you seen her?

Now, on the other hand, we do have posters in the Politics forum who:

(a) love the taste of Trump's 2" orange cocktail sausage;

(b) would love the opportunity of fucking their own sisters once dad is done; and

(c) have mothers in the top 5 ranking in Downtown Buffalo Anal Crack Whores (DBACW).

Like you Daryls, I support those posters as well through the tax dollars used for their group therapy.

• Laugh 1
  • Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

7 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I’m a happily married, middle aged white man. I do not go to keggers, nor do I party with underaged girls. I don’t hang out with pieces of shit. I spend my free time tending to my garden. Sure..I guess I could get accused of gang banging a minor…I know in your world 17 year old girls randomly wake up and draw names out of a hat to see who they will ruin. Hope they don’t accuse you either. But I’m good. 

Sounds like my life.

How do you feel about even viewing photos of barely dressed teenagers?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

7 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I heard there are applications to be President from KuntLip, LittleBalls and BitchJ.