Is there really any doubt at this point that its a cult?

HipKat

21 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

Its so easy triggering these tRumptards..................

What are your thoughts on this poll that 4 in 5 Trump voters are somewhat  or completely dissatisfied with how the U.S. democracy is working? - Quora

Do you actually think you’re “triggering” anyone!? If so, then It appears that you are the simple stupid person in this situation 🤷‍♂️!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Do you actually think you’re “triggering” anyone!? If so, then It appears that you are the simple stupid person in this situation 🤷‍♂️!

Attackng Trump (as if we care) is just another way for them to stick their head in the sand  for voting Biden who created this mess of a country. 

These idiots are the ones to blame for the inflation and rise in crimes . 

1 hour ago, BrewMan said:

LOL..............................you are triggered to think I idolize Byedon.  Go back and dig up one post where I have ever given Sleepy Joe any praise!  The only thing he did  was trounce tRumpy at the polls..................which I have said a million times now..................... it shows how bad Donnie was as POTUS.

I don’t support him because I agree he does have some mental decline and I hope he does not run again but I’m not going to shy away from pointing out his successors because it’s just funny watching the Republicans get all triggered about it

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

5 hours ago, BrewMan said:

LOL..............................you are triggered to think I idolize Byedon.  Go back and dig up one post where I have ever given Sleepy Joe any praise!  The only thing he did  was trounce tRumpy at the polls..................which I have said a million times now..................... it shows how bad Donnie was as POTUS.

It appears you may be the “triggered” one here. All I did was point out your OBVIOUS Biden envy 🤷‍♂️.

9 hours ago, BrewMan said:

There is no denying you win at jerking yourself off to tRump! 

Good one , mbecile.   This is why I win every debate. 

It's not about Trump; I don't understand your obsession.   I don't.   It's about your irresponsible actions Nov 2020 and the people who have lost their livelihoods and, for some, their lives.   This is because of your failure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

Good one , mbecile.   This is why I win every debate. 

It's not about Trump; I don't understand your obsession.   I don't.   It's about your irresponsible actions Nov 2020 and the people who have lost their livelihoods and, for some, their lives.   This is because of your failure.

kypdEqY.gif

• Poop 1

1 hour ago, BrewMan said:

Wrong GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

The funny part is that’s from a guy who never posts about football

• Laugh 1

6tu3em.jpg

GOP Candidate Defends Saying Christians Would Be 'Totally In The Right' To Stone Gay People To Death

Scott Esk, a Republican candidate in Oklahoma, was criticized after he said Christians would be "totally in the right" to stone LGBTQ+ people to death.

Esk made the remark several years ago in a Facebook conversation about the Pope saying he couldn’t judge LGBTQ+ people. At the time, Esk posted some Bible quotations, particularly part of Romans 1 in which there is a list of the kinds of sinners who are “worthy of death."

When a fellow Facebook user asked him if "we should execute homosexuals (presumably by stoning)," Esk replied "we [Christians] would be totally in the right to do it… Ignoring as a nation things that are worthy of death is very remiss.”

When asked about this remark by a reporter a year later, he doubled down, saying:

“What I will tell you right now is that that was done in the Old Testament under a law that came directly from God."
"And in that time, there was, it was, totally just came directly from God.”

Following this, he has posted several videos to explain both his homophobia and his criminal record for threats and harassment against his former church and pastor.

In one video he claimed he has “compassion on anybody in the grips of an insidious addiction, such as homosexuality.”

In another video posted earlier this year in response to his previous comments, Esk said:

"Well, does that make me a homophobe? Maybe some people think it does."
"But as far as I and many of the people, the voters of House District A7 are concerned, it simply makes me a Christian."
"Christians believe in biblical morality, kind of by definition, or they should."

Now that his words have resurfaced, Esk has become the subject of heavy criticism, particularly because he is running in the Republican primary runoff election for the Oklahoma state House on August 23.

6tu3em.jpg