Trump Brought Home (Stole) Nuclear Weapon Documents? That was What the FBI Raid was for?

Just now, LIBills said:

Hey Stay Puft????

I thought I was on your precious ignore list???

Just admit it to everyone on here that you jerk your little one-incher to every word I say.

I have unIGNORING these past few days as a parting gift to the diseased like yourself.

Think of me every time you stab yourself with insulin you sick piece of shit.

If you we were in the wild, you would be the weak member at the back of the herd to be first eaten by the big predators.

You talk a tough game but you are less of a human.

• Downvote 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

7 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Look who’s talking a big game for someone who is out of breath every time he takes two steps you out of shape walrus.

Your the biggest pussy on this board.

All anyone here would have to do is backhand you one to your fat fucking 9-chin face and you would curl up into a little ball like the sissy you are.

Spare me your tough guy talk Rosie O’Donnell.

Injection time you diseased animal?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

9 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I have unIGNORING these past few days as a parting gift to the diseased like yourself.

If you we were in the wild, you would be the weak member at the back of the herd to be first eaten by the big predators.

If we were in the wild, I'd be laughing at your pathetic attempts to move that fat ass of yours more than 30 yards without gasping for breath, you fucking behemoth. As a fat fucking overweight pig who eats the worst shit you can put in your body, how's YOUR latest blood work looking, tubby?

• Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

21 minutes ago, HipKat said:

If we were in the wild, I'd be laughing at your pathetic attempts to move that fat ass of yours more than 30 yards without gasping for breath, you fucking behemoth. As a fat fucking overweight pig who eats the worst shit you can put in your body, how's YOUR latest blood work looking, tubby?

This douche poked the wrong bear when he fucked with you. :classic_laugh:

Won't be surprised if there are more to follow. 

An armed suspect who tried to enter the FBI's Cincinnati office is dead after standoff with authorities, officials say

A Truth Social account bearing Shiffer's name referenced his attempt to storm an FBI office, and also encouraged others online to prepare for a revolutionary-type war, CNN has learned.

"Well, I thought I had a way through bullet proof glass, and I didn't," the user posted on Donald Trump's social media site at 9:29 a.m. Authorities say the attack took place at 9:15. "If you don't hear from me, it is true I tried attacking the F.B.I., and it'll mean either I was taken off the internet, the F.B.I. got me, or they sent the regular cops while."

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/08/11/us/cincinnati-fbi-office-armed-subject/index.html

Who?  Oh, yes.  Donald.  I used to think it would be a sweet and delicious thing if Donald were arrested, imprisoned, dunked in a barrel of water, strung up with piano wire, kicked down a spiral staircase, forced to clean up his own errant excrement off the toilet seat, whatever.  But now, what's the point?  He's an old man who's not long for this world. His crazies aren't going to believe any charges against him, now or ever.  It'll just rile them up and motivate more of them to turn out for the next election or maybe start another insurrection. Then later, when the Republicans regain power, they'll go after Biden, who -- and I didn't quite see this coming, but it's kind of funny in a way -- is actually worse than Donald as far as the safety and economy of the world go, if that's important to you. Then things will get even more Mickey Mouse in Washington, or maybe something far more dangerous. A bad precedent would be set.  Presto: you'll maybe have a certified banana republic, instead of just a corrupt dysfunctional kleptocracy with the military-industrial complex and amoral corporations as its backbone. 

Sure, the dog got away with a bone or two. But I say let the dog keep its bone. Let Donald hobble off into the sunset and play at the gaming tables in Las Vegas, where he can reminisce to anyone willing to listen to how he was once the commander in chief and did a fantastic job and was well respected and used to deliver his number twos on a gold-plated toilet seat. Whoever's next to him: "Sure, buddy.  Sure. Whatever you say."

So, everybody chant this with me: 

"Let the dog go!  let the dog go!

Let that Donald go!" 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

This douche poked the wrong bear when he fucked with you The Range:classic_laugh:

Fixed that for ya! 

• Like 2

6tu3em.jpg

51 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Pot (not the one you're depebdent on) calling the kettle ......

More youdoittooism.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

On 8/12/2022 at 9:48 PM, SpikedLemonade said:

You talk tough but your a big pussy with huge titties.

• Laugh 2

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

No he can't. He's not the President anymore

6tu3em.jpg

5 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

So weird.

Seems like every other high ranking government official and ex president can do what they want with documents 

But not that bad, bad, orange man

"The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama Presidential records when President Barack Obama left office in 2017, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act (PRA). NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA. Additionally, NARA maintains the classified Obama Presidential records in a NARA facility in the Washington, DC, area. As required by the PRA, former President Obama has no control over where and how NARA stores the Presidential records of his Administration."

Press Statements in Response to Media Queries About Presidential Records | National Archives

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

First it was  classified information. Then its Nuclear documents. Next its....

Just like first it was Russian interferance. Then it was Russian collusion, then it was... dems are butt sore over Trump. They will keep trying to make crap up as they go. 

They FEAR him . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

First it was  classified information. Then its Nuclear documents. Next its....

Just like first it was Russian interrerance. Then it was Russian collusion, then it was... dems are butt sore over Trump. They will keep trying to make crap up as they go. 

They FEAR him . 

If all the attacks on him that ended up being based on lies by the corrupt media during his term didn't tell you they are terrified of him, nothing will.

The fact that they are still at it and that they had the FBI come in heavy handed and looking like a weapon of the left against it's political opponents is even more telling.

It tells me we came close to draining the swamp.

12 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

If all the attacks on him that ended up being based on lies by the corrupt media during his term didn't tell you they are terrified of him, nothing will.

The fact that they are still at it and that they had the FBI come in heavy handed and looking like a weapon of the left against it's political opponents is even more telling.

It tells me we came close to draining the swamp.

LOL!!!