Trump Brought Home (Stole) Nuclear Weapon Documents? That was What the FBI Raid was for?

LOL!!!

What a role model hero Trump is.

FBI searched Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home for classified nuclear weapons documents – report

Suspected presence of such documents could explain why US attorney general took step of ordering FBI agents into a former president’s house

FBI agents were looking for secret documents about nuclear weapons among other classified material when they searched Donald Trump’s home on Monday, it has been reported.

The Washington Post cited people familiar with the investigation as saying nuclear weapons documents were thought to be in the trove the FBI was hunting in Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort. They did not specify what kind of documents or whether they referred to the US arsenal or another country’s.

The report came hours after the attorney general, Merrick Garland, said he had personally authorised the government request for a search warrant and revealed that the justice department had asked a Florida court for the warrant to be unsealed, noting that Trump himself had made the search public.

The justice department motion referred to “the public’s clear and powerful interest in understanding what occurred in its contents”.....

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/12/fbi-search-trump-mar-a-lago-home-classified-nuclear-weapons-documents-report

• Downvote 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

• SpikedLemonade changed the title to Trump Brought Home (Stole) Nuclear Weapon Documents? That was What the FBI Raid was for?

Why does Donald Trump, who has proven to be friendly to enemy leaders like Putin and Kim have stolen Nuclear Secrets in his possession?? If you or I had them, it would be a charge Espionage and prison.

Sorry I wasn't here last night but have MAGA's swallowed enough hypocrisy yet?? BuT hEr EmAiLs, derrrrrrrrrrrr MeAn TwEeTs, derrrrrrrr, HuNtEr, derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Sorry boys, but that's not what the raid was for. That's the excuse.

Trump haters are throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Romans 12:19 King James Version 19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

13 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Sorry boys, but that's not what the raid was for. That's the excuse.

Trump haters are throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Romans 12:19 King James Version 19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Let me play the game that you have played ad nausea for the past 20+ years on message boards.

Where is your proof?

Where is the proof that the raid was for another reason?

Where is the baby?

Where is the bathwater?

Do you have photos of the baby or the bathwater?

How do we know that is a real baby and not a fake baby?

If you do not have the specific proof that I require in the manner that I want it, then what you just wrote is complete and utter bullshit.

How does that feel old buddy?

Do you understand why I never engage you in those types of discussion?

• Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Oh please.

A bunch of documents wound up at Trump's house.

Big fucking deal.

This is gang war.

The Democratic Gang vs the Republican Gang and right now the Democratic Gang own the cops.

Neither of them represent any sort of fucking virtue.

• Like 2

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

26 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Oh please.

Big fucking deal.

This is gang war.

The Democratic Gang vs the Republican Gang and right now the Democratic Gang own the cops.

Lol they are both on the same side, their donors.

• Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

35 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Trump is probably pissing on them  in a Studied hotel room. 

'Liberals are stupid'

Fascist Snitches.  Make sure you report your fellow citizens to the government.   Especially if they're Christians.

Are you a Christian?

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

Oh please.

Big fucking deal.

This is gang war.

Mar-A-Lago FBI raid! - Imgflip

• Laugh 1

3 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

Oh please.

Big fucking deal.

This is gang war.

Only the Aquarian, Donald Trump, has virtue.  That poor man is trapped in this mess of corruption.

3 hours ago, RichJ said:

Lets raid Trumps house and find crap to deflect away from the Biden polls and the failing US economy. We have the FBI in our pockets . Use them

- Demoncrats

Of all the FBI directors, there has never been a democrat as director.