No, the Bills aren’t using a red alternate helmet this year

drpepper

The Bills practiced before 35,000 fans last night in their home stadium. And quarterback Josh Allen made even more of a stir than he ordinarily would when running out of the tunnel at the outset of the session. Allen wore a red helmet, reminiscent of the headgear worn by the franchise during their four-year run [more]

View the full article

I think the red helmet last night was dope. Why? Because it’s different. The classic red helmet screams ‘4 time super bowl loser to me’. Don’t get me wrong, if they wore it once I’d be fine with it…but those helmets are fucking cursed. 4 super bowl losses, music city miracle, and the bulk of the drought were in those helmets. Those helmets can be buried for all I care. Let the past die. Allen is the new bills…make a new helmet if you have to. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

White helmet is better. The charging Buffalo stands out more on the white helmet. If they would just lose the POS looking all blues and all reds then the Bills would have everything perfect for them uniform wise.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I think the red helmet last night was dope. Why? Because it’s different. The classic red helmet screams ‘4 time super bowl loser to me’. Don’t get me wrong, if they wore it once I’d be fine with it…but those helmets are fucking cursed. 4 super bowl losses, music city miracle, and the bulk of the drought were in those helmets. Those helmets can be buried for all I care. Let the past die. Allen is the new bills…make a new helmet if you have to. 

Big surprise…….when Sean looks back at the Kelly led Bills teams he brings up the 4 Super Bowl losses. That’s something I’d expect from a Jets fan.

I have such great memories of those 90’s Bills teams. We all wish things could have turned out differently and they had won a few of the SB’s but I look back on those years fondly, not as a curse. 

• Like 1