Is Blackface or Pretending to be Black by a White Person Acceptable in 2022?

SpikedLemonade

Another question that comes to mind in the context of a white poster here creating a sock/multi account and then using that account to pretend to be Black.

Has the woke gone too far by cancelling or taking away that historic privilege from Whitey?

What are your thoughts?

Better yet, are you willing to join me as I facilitate a group meeting of yourself and some chosen real Black participants where you can share your thoughts on racism, etc, in a safe environment where you would be talking to the other participants face-to-face and not while hiding as a coward in an anonymous setting behind a computer screen?

If so, please let me know and we will organize this group session in your hometown so you need not travel far from your beloved screen.

Thanks.

• Downvote 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

DC1BFBAE-0BF4-4606-AD1A-0EFE1E1498A4.thumb.jpeg.51d4615bc86c1f8ffb5822dc1c93a771.jpeg

Trudeau says, “ It’s only racist if it’s south of the Canadian border. Then, it’s evil and typical of Americans”.

why would you ax us racists?

Cannucks are very racist. Spunked proved it here.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Another question that comes to mind in the context of a white poster here creating a sock/multi account and then using that account to pretend to be Black.

Has the woke gone too far by cancelling or taking away that historic privilege from Whitey?

What are your thoughts?

Better yet, are you willing to join me as I facilitate a group meeting of yourself and some chosen real Black participants where you can share your thoughts on racism, etc, in a safe environment where you would be talking to the other participants face-to-face and not while hiding as a coward in an anonymous setting behind a computer screen?

If so, please let me know and we will organize this group session in your hometown so you need not travel far from your beloved screen.

Thanks.

Who gives a flying f*ck?

download.jpg

16 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

What are your thoughts?

Thanks.

9B61240C-8B0A-4CFB-8983-DC21CB008E6A.jpeg.b5a594e1da29b7b4d111dcdf6fe59fc9.jpeg

The whole black face thing is stupid. I wonder if Peter Criss would be pissed that I wore his Kiss face for Halloween when I was in 6th grade....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan