How Do You Feel About a Man in His 50's Lusting After Teenage Girls?

SpikedLemonade

Yesterday during our adventure I asked a few female bartenders in their 20's and 30's and bar patrons in their 50's and 60's the above question.

NOT one thought it was acceptable nor normal behaviour.

One female bartender at York Universities pub said it made her "physically sick" thinking of a man almost 40 years older than the lusting victim.

One older professor simply said that if that man was lusting after one of his then 3 teenage daughters photos or even one of his current 4 teenage granddaughters. that he would personally gut that lusting pervert with a "rusty fish cleaning knife".

What are your thoughts?

• Downvote 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

21 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Is there anyone here that takes the view that Spike is the one who has exhibited inappropriate behavior?? 

Yeah, he should have asked that bartender in that think tank if it's normal to want to murder someone, feel their brains in their hands then send body parts to their mother over the next 3 years because of a message board disagreement. Spike do you ever have a moment of pause when you type this stuff that makes you think, wait, I'm accusing this person of this BUT ,I've done that?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Yesterday during our adventure I asked a few female bartenders in their 20's and 30's and bar patrons in their 50's and 60's the above question.

NOT one thought it was acceptable nor normal behaviour.

One female bartender at York Universities pub said it made her "physically sick" thinking of a man almost 40 years older than the lusting victim.

One older professor simply said that if that man was lusting after one of his then 3 teenage daughters photos or even one of his current 4 teenage granddaughters. that he would personally gut that lusting pervert with a "rusty fish cleaning knife".

What are your thoughts?

Two issues with this, the female bartender would lose her "physical sickness" real quick if a single Wayne Gretzky ever walked in and showed interest in her. I'm guessing she'd be more than happy to trade in her high morals and give up that bartending job for an unlimited credit card and a new lifestyle.

That old professor has probably banged more teenage students then he would admit. You need more life experience Spike, these outings are good for you. 

• Laugh 1

Just so we’re clear, when you go “out and about on the town” your discussions are about something that was said or a topic that was created on a Buffalo Bills message board!? FFS you’re an even bigger loser than we initially thought🤦‍♂️... What an absolute ZERO you are!

• Laugh 1

20 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Just so we’re clear, when you go “out and about on the town” your discussions are about something that was said or a topic that was created on a Buffalo Bills message board!? FFS you’re an even bigger loser than we initially thought🤦‍♂️... What an absolute ZERO you are!

Its alll they have left in life. Pitty the losers.

4 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Its alll they have left in life. Pitty the losers.

I pity people that can't spell pity.

It pitiable and pitiful.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

3 hours ago, RichJ said:

3 divorces and hanging with mantits isn't either. Lol.

Didn't say it was.

Learn to read.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

8 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Enjoy this shit hole of a site JC.

Do that in Hal's memory and spirit.

You made it the shit hole it is today, fat man. No matter how bad the arguing was or wasn't, the Politics section was almost all about politics. Now it's just your personal trollfest dominated by call out threads, threats, stupid accusations (like this thread), your lust for your daddy Shiva, your insecurity about the junk yard you live in and comments about your bowel movements. 

As far as "lusting" after "teenage girls", the REAL issues is that ever picture posted in that thread, no matter what age is a reminder of the kind've women you've never had a chance with. And because you have 27 pages of women who would fucking laugh in your face if you ever tried to talk to one, you fragile little ego is bruised by every picture I post, isn't it... The REAL reason that you hate that thread is because when your wife goes to work, the first thing you do is race to it to see what new pics I posted that you can rub one out to and then feel guilty about - which is why you attack me over it.

I'm not even saying this in an attempt to insult you, but the FACT is that you are the most pathetic pile of shit I think I've had to encounter online in years. There are people who are annoying or so insulting, they're not worth the effort, but you take it way, way too far.

The best thing you can do, really, is get the fuck out of here. And take your little stick-figure friend with the bad hair-dye job with you

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Well said Hip.

Thanks man!

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Well said Hip.

The only positive from Spike's bullshit is that it softened the divide between me and guys like you, Bowman, etc. I like it this way better than the hatred there was before. The down side is that people have stopped or almost stopped posting. Where is Sack, for example?? I can think of about 5 people who I rarely ever see post anymore.

The ONLY reason I would want him to stay is because when he leaves, it'll probably be back to the old battles again :(

Seek help. soflabillsfan