Hopefully the first of many MAGAT conspiracy theorists falls

HipKat

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

It's very interesting that the lefties here all want Trump arrested and tared and feathered yet they are fine with Hillary, Biden, Hunter Biden and I could go on. Hillary absolutely should have been arrested yet the FBI has a two-tier justice system and went out of their way to protect her. Are the leftists looking for justice or are they just looking to destroy lives of Republicans because they disagree with their politics? All of the democrats that wanted Trump impeached somehow have absolutely no concern at all about Joe and Hunter Bidens obvious illegal dealings with foreign players that obviously bought and paid for influence. Adam Schiffs lack of interest seems odd.

That's why I'm of the belief that leftists are past the point of being America loving people that operate in the best interests of the country and it's people that we can reason and debate with. That ended with their hatred of Trump and his supporters.

They only want to see those that oppose their views and beliefs destroyed...no matter the cost. All while not caring one bit if their side is committing crimes and hurting the country.

It's baffling to think of how this could have happened, and how we got to this point, but nonetheless...here we are.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

It's very interesting that the lefties here all want Trump arrested and tared and feathered yet they are fine with Hillary, Biden, Hunter Biden and I could go on. Hillary absolutely should have been arrested yet the FBI has a two-tier justice system and went out of their way to protect her. Are the leftists looking for justice or are they just looking to destroy lives of Republicans because they disagree with their politics? All of the democrats that wanted Trump impeached somehow have absolutely no concern at all about Joe and Hunter Bidens obvious illegal dealings with foreign players that obviously bought and paid for influence. Adam Schiffs lack of interest seems odd.

Not one single person on here has ever said they were fine with Hillary, Biden or Hunter. In fact, all of us have said they should be indicted if they're guilty of crimes. What's actually interesting is how the Right pretends Trump is pure as the driven snow, guilty of nothing, perfect and the best President the US has ever, ever, EVER had, in light of the PROOF that he he's just the opposite, a grifter who sunk so low as to use his wife's death notice to try and solicit funds for his phony defense fund

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Not one single person on here has ever said they were fine with Hillary, Biden or Hunter. In fact, all of us have said they should be indicted if they're guilty of crimes. What's actually interesting is how the Right pretends Trump is pure as the driven snow, guilty of nothing, perfect and the best President the US has ever, ever, EVER had, in light of the PROOF that he he's just the opposite, a grifter who sunk so low as to use his wife's death notice to try and solicit funds for his phony defense fund

But this is what I don't understand, I am no fan of Alex Jones however it seems odd that an American with free speech according to the constitution is being found guilty of espousing a theory that he or any other free-thinking American has the right to have by the law of the land. We saw Hillary Clintons campaign literally knowingly LIE TO A JUDGE with a fake dossier as evidence in a blatant attempt to derail a Presidential candidate by having a United States law enforcement agency spy on his campaign. Hillary, James Comey and the investigators involved all knew it was bogus, yet they colluded behind the scenes to damage Trump. After Trump was elected, they once again colluded to bring down a democratically elected POTUS. Nobody has either alleged or gone forward with criminal prosecutions of the characters involved yet somehow Alex Jones and thousands of individuals have had their lives destroyed in this country by overbearing democrat-controlled government agencies with impunity. How can we as Americans accept that there is an in-your-face obvious 2 tier justice system and accept that?

30 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

But this is what I don't understand, I am no fan of Alex Jones however it seems odd that an American with free speech according to the constitution is being found guilty of espousing a theory that he or any other free-thinking American has the right to have by the law of the land. We saw Hillary Clintons campaign literally knowingly LIE TO A JUDGE with a fake dossier as evidence in a blatant attempt to derail a Presidential candidate by having a United States law enforcement agency spy on his campaign. Hillary, James Comey and the investigators involved all knew it was bogus, yet they colluded behind the scenes to damage Trump. After Trump was elected, they once again colluded to bring down a democratically elected POTUS. Nobody has either alleged or gone forward with criminal prosecutions of the characters involved yet somehow Alex Jones and thousands of individuals have had their lives destroyed in this country by overbearing democrat-controlled government agencies with impunity. How can we as Americans accept that there is an in-your-face obvious 2 tier justice system and accept that?

Espousing a theory??? Geez, come ON dude. Stop acting like you don't know. 

Alex Jones called the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting a hoax on his radio show "Infowars," claiming it was "staged" by the government so they could "go after our guns” and “start a civil war.”

In the aftermath of the tragedy, Jones called the shooting “completely false” and accused grieving parents of being “crisis actors," or people acting as victims of a tragic event to sway public opinion.

Jones’ conspiracy theories gained traction among far-right supporters, prompting some to harass the parents of the deceased children. Parents of 6-year-old victim Jesse Lewis endured years of harassment and death threats. Neil Heslin, Lewis' father, described it as a “living hell," including an instance where someone drove past his house, firing shots and shouting "Infowars" and "Alex Jones."

"My life has been threatened. I fear for my life and safety, and the safety and life of my wife," he said.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Espousing a theory??? Geez, come ON dude. Stop acting like you don't know. 

I've read all of that and I get it, he's an asshole with stupid theories. The left wing media, democrats and Hillary herself constantly refer to every single Trump supporter as vile, dangerous individuals and racists without knowing them, meeting them or talking to them. They've said that Trump hired hookers to give him golden showers and the list goes on and on so, what's the difference? All completely false.

18 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

I've read all of that and I get it, he's an asshole with stupid theories. The left wing media, democrats and Hillary herself constantly refer to every single Trump supporter as vile, dangerous individuals and racists without knowing them, meeting them or talking to them. They've said that Trump hired hookers to give him golden showers and the list goes on and on so, what's the difference? All completely false.

Trump hiring hookers doesn't send people to threaten parents of dead children

Seek help. soflabillsfan