Cheney calls Trump a ‘coward’ in campaign ad for his daughter

SpikedLemonade

Former vice president Dick Cheney, in a campaign ad for his eldest daughter, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), said former president Donald Trump is a “coward” and the greatest threat to the nation in its 246-year history.

“He is a coward,” Cheney says in the ad, which was released Thursday. “A real man wouldn’t lie to his supporters. He lost his election, and he lost big. I know it, he knows it, and deep down I think most Republicans know it.”....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/08/04/cheney-trump-jan-6-capitol/

Well the posters here have a lot in common with their role model Donald Trump -- cowardism, lying and self-serving.

Which one of your cowards is going to be the first to criticize Dick Cheney's Conservative credentials?

How about saying that Dick Cheney is an old washed up old man who his losing his mental facilities?

What does the I Love Trump's Orange Cock playbook say is the response you should parrot right now like the mindless seals that you are?

• Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

20 minutes ago, jc856 said:

When Cheney became eligible for the draft, during the Vietnam War, he applied for and received five draft deferments

he was the biggest chicken hawk ever to have shit on the vice presidential pooper.*

* thought you’d like the pooper thing…

Whereas Donald Trump served in the military and Americans thank him for his service?

• Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

No, I know he’s no better, just the pot kettle black thing….

One applied for a legal deferment because he was being educated as a lawyer and the other faked an injury with the assistance his real estate con artist father.

Yeah, I see a difference.

• Laugh 1

10 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Former vice president Dick Cheney, in a campaign ad for his eldest daughter, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), said former president Donald Trump is a “coward” and the greatest threat to the nation in its 246-year history.

“He is a coward,” Cheney says in the ad, which was released Thursday. “A real man wouldn’t lie to his supporters. He lost his election, and he lost big. I know it, he knows it, and deep down I think most Republicans know it.”....

Well the posters here have a lot in common with their role model Donald Trump -- cowardism, lying and self-serving.

Which one of your cowards is going to be the first to criticize Dick Cheney's Conservative credentials?

How about saying that Dick Cheney is an old washed up old man who his losing his mental facilities?

What does the I Love Trump's Orange Cock playbook say is the response you should parrot right now like the mindless seals that you are?

Dick Cheney is a scandalous nigga just like you.  He calls people cowards when he is a coward himself.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, RichJ said:

When Cheney was in power, democrats hated him and loved Trump. Now the party of liars  is switching allegiance because Cheney is irrelevant and Trump is still a threat. Typical 2 faced dems.

Spunked's "aha" moment is Chenney? Pelosi's ally ?  LOL> desperate.

Isn’t that the reverse for Republicans… lol just an incompetent response.

• Poop 1

16 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

S C R E W Dick Cheney.  A pox on him.

download.jpg