Jump to content

A challenge to the board's right wing berserkers


shiva2999
 Share

Recommended Posts

As some of you know, the Buffalo Range was formed first and then the BillsZone was created a couple of years later by a breakaway group of right wingers.

So, until Rick lost his mind the Range was the left wing site and the Zone was right wing.

After Rick blew the place up, a bunch of us made our way to the Zone and have posted there for the last 10+ years.

However, ever since Trump was elected, the left there went crazy and most of the smart guys left in frustration over shitlib fascism.

So now the place has hit rock bottom, a corrupt mod and a handful of double digit IQ shitlibs have driven everyone away, left or right, that don't support the Democrats and Joe Biden and the CIA and mainstream media.

So, here's my challenge and it shouldn't be seen as trying to pimp another site.

I'd like to see the righteous right wing warriors from here to take a few minutes and go over there, sign up if you're not already a member, and show them just how stupid they are.

They hate Donald Trump with a passion and love Joe Biden.

It would be a slaughter.

If you have the balls...

  • Laugh 1
  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

As some of you know, the Buffalo Range was formed first and then the BillsZone was created a couple of years later by a breakaway group of right wingers.

So, until Rick lost his mind the Range was the left wing site and the Zone was right wing.

After Rick blew the place up, a bunch of us made our way to the Zone and have posted there for the last 10+ years.

However, ever since Trump was elected, the left there went crazy and most of the smart guys left in frustration over shitlib fascism.

So now the place has hit rock bottom, a corrupt mod and a handful of double digit IQ shitlibs have driven everyone away, left or right, that don't support the Democrats and Joe Biden and the CIA and mainstream media.

So, here's my challenge and it shouldn't be seen as trying to pimp another site.

I'd like to see the righteous right wing warriors from here to take a few minutes and go over there, sign up if you're not already a member, and show them just how stupid they are.

They hate Donald Trump with a passion and love Joe Biden.

It would be a slaughter.

If you have the balls...

Here’s a novel idea… if you don’t like it here leave. Shiva you do a lot of talking but provide no substance. Everything is a conspiracy but when you are asked to back up your claims you give some bullshit excuse. I will give some of the right wingers credit they at least fight back with some substance. You on the other hand are either to high to comprehend a statement or you are just not that smart. 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

As some of you know, the Buffalo Range was formed first and then the BillsZone was created a couple of years later by a breakaway group of right wingers.

So, until Rick lost his mind the Range was the left wing site and the Zone was right wing.

After Rick blew the place up, a bunch of us made our way to the Zone and have posted there for the last 10+ years.

However, ever since Trump was elected, the left there went crazy and most of the smart guys left in frustration over shitlib fascism.

So now the place has hit rock bottom, a corrupt mod and a handful of double digit IQ shitlibs have driven everyone away, left or right, that don't support the Democrats and Joe Biden and the CIA and mainstream media.

So, here's my challenge and it shouldn't be seen as trying to pimp another site.

I'd like to see the righteous right wing warriors from here to take a few minutes and go over there, sign up if you're not already a member, and show them just how stupid they are.

They hate Donald Trump with a passion and love Joe Biden.

It would be a slaughter.

If you have the balls...

Shut up and pay that daughter her back child support. You're typical, drive around in a luxury car go to fancy restaurants with Spike and eat strange shit from the sea, but the kid sits home hungry wearing old clothes. That poor child had to resort to finding you chatting away on a Bills website (BillsZone) to humiliate you into paying. There you sit, getting high, trolling this site and planning the next lunch with a mental patient, not a care in the world. GET OFF THE COMPUTER-GET A FUCKING JOB-PAY CHILD SUPPORT

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

LOL!

What a bunch of gutless pussies. Afraid of a few shitlibs.

You shouldn't worry. They're as stupid and unprincipled as you guys are except they're Biden fans.

You guys aren't afraid of a few Biden fans, are you?

I guess the big, tough right wingers aren't so big and tough after all.

I should have known the gigantic yellow streaks down your backs meant something.

  • Like 1
  • Penis 1
  • Poop 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, shiva2999 said:

LOL!

What a bunch of gutless pussies. Afraid of a few shitlibs.

You shouldn't worry. They're as stupid and unprincipled as you guys are except they're Biden fans.

You guys aren't afraid of a few Biden fans, are you?

I guess the big, tough right wingers aren't so big and tough after all.

I should have known the gigantic yellow streaks down your backs meant something.

We have lives. We dont sit in front of a computer all day  and whle hitting the bong .

Maybe if you actually got off your butt and did something productive, you're kids wouldnt have to chase you down on a message board to talk to their   daddydeadbeat. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

LOL!

What a bunch of gutless pussies. Afraid of a few shitlibs.

You shouldn't worry. They're as stupid and unprincipled as you guys are except they're Biden fans.

You guys aren't afraid of a few Biden fans, are you?

I guess the big, tough right wingers aren't so big and tough after all.

I should have known the gigantic yellow streaks down your backs meant something.

What the fuck are babbling about you mummy?

You type lots of words yet nothing is said.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RichJ said:

We have lives. We dont sit in front of a computer all day  and whle hitting the bong .

 

Maybe you guys are right to avoid going over like the plague.

The Democrats and other liberals there would destroy you.

Better to hide out here where there's safety in numbers.

The herd is your best option.

  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Maybe you guys are right to avoid going over like the plague.

The Democrats and other liberals there would destroy you.

Better to hide out here where there's safety in numbers.

The herd is your best option.

 

Wait, is that why you are asking us to go there to help you out?  You got abused there like you are getting abused here? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, RichJ said:

 

Wait, is that why you are asking us to go there to help you out?  

Nope, just seeing whether you have the testicles to abandon the safety of the herd.

Apparently not.

Am I surprised? Take a guess.

  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

Nope, just seeing whether you have the testicles to abandon the safety of the herd.

Apparently not.

Am I surprised? Take a guess.

Anyone who doesn't hang out with  trailer trash , smokes pot all day and doesn't have time to  troll message boards, does not have testicles? 

cannuck logic.  Puff puff pass loser. 

  • Laugh 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

LOL!

What a bunch of gutless pussies. Afraid of a few shitlibs.

You shouldn't worry. They're as stupid and unprincipled as you guys are except they're Biden fans.

You guys aren't afraid of a few Biden fans, are you?

I guess the big, tough right wingers aren't so big and tough after all.

I should have known the gigantic yellow streaks down your backs meant something.

Here we go with the "you're pussies" bit

As if a crippled old man from up North would know a thing about pussy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Here’s a novel idea… if you don’t like it here leave. Shiva you do a lot of talking but provide no substance. Everything is a conspiracy but when you are asked to back up your claims you give some bullshit excuse. I will give some of the right wingers credit they at least fight back with some substance. You on the other hand are either to high to comprehend a statement or you are just not that smart. 

It's not too high. Some of my most insightful moments have been while I Was baked

  • Laugh 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Here’s a novel idea… if you don’t like it here leave. 

Where the fuck did I say I don't like it here?

The fact is this forum is dominated by right wing morons and the other is dominated by brain dead shitlibs.

So I challenged the right wing morons to test their manhood by venturing out of their safe space here and taking on the libtards on their own turf without the benefit of a chorus.

It has nothing to do with my opinion of this place and everything to do with the courage or cowardice of the right wing assholes here.

They've been challenged. Let's see who's a man and who's a mouse.

  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Where the fuck did I say I don't like it here?

The fact is this forum is dominated by right wing morons and the other is dominated by brain dead shitlibs.

So I challenged the right wing morons to test their manhood by venturing out of their safe space here and taking on the libtards on their own turf without the benefit of a chorus.

It has nothing to do with my opinion of this place and everything to do with the courage or cowardice of the right wing assholes here.

They've been challenged. Let's see who's a man and who's a mouse.

Safe space? 

Challenged?

Who's a man, and who's a mouse?

This is the internet, old timer. 

It takes exactly ZERO balls or manliness to go play on another board

Plus, nobody is going to play into a thing you or your troll friend try here. We're not buying what you're selling. 

Take your ball and go home. You have no interest here from anyone

  • Laugh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Safe space? 

Challenged?

Who's a man, and who's a mouse?

This is the internet, old timer. 

It takes exactly ZERO balls or manliness to go play on another board

 

Well then, there's nothing stopping you, is there?

Go for it, tough guy.

Let's see you take them on by yourself.

Show us how it's done.

  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, jc856 said:

Why do you wanna create two Echo Chambers? Unless you see that the chasm is too deep and wide to ever see any kind of conciliation.

There is moderation at The Zone.

These assholes would not last 5 minutes.

Here Lit enjoys the racism, hate and ignorant behaviour.

 

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Here’s a novel idea… if you don’t like it here leave. Shiva you do a lot of talking but provide no substance. Everything is a conspiracy but when you are asked to back up your claims you give some bullshit excuse. I will give some of the right wingers credit they at least fight back with some substance. You on the other hand are either to high to comprehend a statement or you are just not that smart. 

Would you be so kind to provide some specific examples?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

There is moderation at The Zone.

These assholes would not last 5 minutes.

Here Lit enjoys the racism, hate and ignorant behaviour.

 

If the Zone is so much better, take your fat, unwanted ass back there

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...