Jump to content

Can you spot the difference?


f8ta1ity54
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

are you incapable of your own thoughts? respond to my questions with your own words.

considering the political structure of the 1860s (slavery), would abolition have been considered progressivism or conservatism? 

 

It wont matter what you and I say.  Its best coming from first hand knowledge from people who lived through Jim Crow and know the lies of the left. I knwo you want to argue back and forth so you can change words to fit your narrative. I presented you FACTS.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, RichJ said:

It wont matter what you and I say.  Its best coming from first hand knowledge from people who lived through Jim Crow and know the lies of the left. I knwo you want to argue back and forth so you can change words to fit your narrative. I presented you FACTS.

 

You mean the primary sources that academics use? 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You mean the primary sources that academics use? 

As if academics these days that teaches neo-pronouns hold any weight. Did you even bother to check the resume of the men in the video? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RichJ said:

As if academics these days that teaches neo-pronouns hold any weight. Did you even bother to check the resume of the men in the video? 

So the only REAL academics are the people who agree with you? Is that what I am to understand from this comment?

  • Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So the only REAL academics are the people who agree with you? Is that what I am to understand from this comment?

You're the one who believe in the great switch lie because it feeds into your narrative.

 I will take the education of these men who actually lived through Jim Crow. Did you even bother to check their credentials? Harvard amongst other things. 

You get your education from those who teach neo pronouns. Same people who thinkyou need to be a biologist to know what a woman is. 

 Americas educational system is infested with toxic  freaks like you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, RichJ said:

You're the one who believe in the great switch lie because it feeds into your narrative.

If the GOP was progessive in wanting to abolish slavery (ie challenging the social structure of the time-slavery) and now the GOP self proclaims to be the party of conservatism, how did the ideologies of the political parties NOT CHANGE?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You didn't answer my question. 

And these are the exact words of a simpleton that has JUST enough wisdom, knowledge, intellect to answer a “yes or no”, scantron type question! You would make an excellent “fascist governing bodies” employee for the job they have for you 👍. I doubt you could be one of their “jackboots” though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

 

Cutting taxes is RACIST!!

The mind boggles. 

Their mind doesn’t function! So don’t even give a second “boggling” about it. “Please, answer this multiple choice question, YES or NO, that’s all, that is required” 🤣🤦‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Their mind doesn’t function! So don’t even give a second “boggling” about it. “Please, answer this multiple choice question, YES or NO, that’s all, that is required” 🤣🤦‍♂️

Is it possible to cunstruct a law that is explicitly "not racist" but has a desired racist outcome?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...