Can you spot the difference?

f8ta1ity54

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

Lol propagandaU? 

What is conservatism?

Conservatism is the commitment to traditional values and the opposition of new ideas and values. Pretty basic, but we can agree to that right?

So, during the time leading up to the Civil War, conservatives would have opposed the abolition of slavery, giving slaves civil rights, desegregation, etc. Correct? Because that would be a change to the status quo which was slavery and racism. Following along so far?

The progressives of the time would have advocated for the abolition of slavery, desegregation, they would have supported the Civil rights movement, etc. Do I still have you?

Do you consider yourself a conservative or a progressive today?

As in, are you fighting to expand Civil rights, or are you trying to keep to "traditional American values" and hierarchies?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Lol propagandaU? 

What is conservatism?

Conservatism is the commitment to traditional values and the opposition of new ideas and values. Pretty basic, but we can agree to that right?

So, during the time leading up to the Civil War, conservatives would have opposed the abolition of slavery, giving slaves civil rights, desegregation, etc. Correct? Because that would be a change to the status quo which was slavery and racism. Following along so far?

The progressives of the time would have advocated for the abolition of slavery, desegregation, they would have supported the Civil rights movement, etc. Do I still have you?

Do you consider yourself a conservative or a progressive today?

As in, are you fighting to expand Civil rights, or are you trying to keep to "traditional American values" and hierarchies?

Your video IS propaganda. I posted one which is factual and then you start yapping out of your ass. Save your bs for gullible idiots like....yourself

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RichJ said:

If you cant figure out what a woman is, Not wasting my time..

Since you bitched out and didn't want to answer questions, I'll clear this up for you.

The southern democrats were racists conservatives with "traditional" white supremacists values. Over time the parties switched their ideologies. This was part of the southern strategy that pulled racist dixiecrats to the repubilcan party.  The republican party stopped being about progressive issues and more about conservative issues. This process took decades to complete. Dont believe me? Here are the words of a famous republican strategist Lee Atwater from a 1981 interview:

You start out in 1954 by saying, “Nigger, nigger, nigger.” By 1968 you can’t say “nigger”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “Nigger, nigger.”

The idea was to change their rhetoric into more abstract terms because of optics. They know they cant be honest about the America they want to live. They still want to enact policies that have a racist outcomes. The republican party today is the conservative party. The party that wanted to conserve slavery, conserve segregation, conserve white supremacy. The republican party today wants to conserve "traditional" values and hierarchies, which is white supremacy and Christianity. 

The democratic party today is more progressive on social and some economic policies. The are not the party of racism, at least not in the north. There are still old racist dems down south who never switched parties i'm sure. Which is why people like former KKK leader david duke ran as a democrat. It enabled the Republican party to continue their bad faith arguments that the democratic party is still the party of racism.

Thats the crash course version of why that pragerU video you posted is complete nonsense and obvious agitative propaganda. So anytime you say that the democratic party is the party of racism and the republicans are the party of abolition,  I'm going to call you a racist. Because at this point you can't claim ignorance of the facts. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

24 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Since you bitched out and didn't want to answer questions, I'll clear this up for you.

The southern democrats were racists conservatives with "traditional" white supremacists values. Over time the parties switched their ideologies. This was part of the southern strategy that pulled racist dixiecrats to the repubilcan party.  The republican party stopped being about progressive issues and more about conservative issues. This process took decades to complete. Dont believe me? Here are the words of a famous republican strategist Lee Atwater from a 1981 interview:

You start out in 1954 by saying, “Nigger, nigger, nigger.” By 1968 you can’t say “nigger”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “Nigger, nigger.”

The idea was to change their rhetoric into more abstract terms because of optics. They know they cant be honest about the America they want to live. They still want to enact policies that have a racist outcomes. The republican party today is the conservative party. The party that wanted to conserve slavery, conserve segregation, conserve white supremacy. The republican party today wants to conserve "traditional" values and hierarchies, which is white supremacy and Christianity. 

The democratic party today is more progressive on social and some economic policies. The are not the party of racism, at least not in the north. There are still old racist dems down south who never switched parties i'm sure. Which is why people like former KKK leader david duke ran as a democrat. It enabled the Republican party to continue their bad faith arguments that the democratic party is still the party of racism.

Thats the crash course version of why that pragerU video you posted is complete nonsense and obvious agitative propaganda. So anytime you say that the democratic party is the party of racism and the republicans are the party of abolition,  I'm going to call you a racist. Because at this point you can't claim ignorance of the facts. 

The big switch lie. Typical lefty attempting to hide the truth of the democrats racist history. 

Too bad people are realizing the democrats are the party of liars.

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/featured/common-sense-central/content/2018-05-01-the-myth-of-the-republican-democrat-switch/

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RichJ said:

The big switch lie. Typical lefty attempting to hide the truth of the democrats racist history. 

Too bad people are realizing the democrats are the party of liars.

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/featured/common-sense-central/content/2018-05-01-the-myth-of-the-republican-democrat-switch/

Which party was more conservative, the democrats or the republicans?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Which party was more conservative, the democrats or the republicans?

The democrat big switch garbage =Christians in the entire USA  all of a sudden decided to be athiests and athiests  all of a sudden decided to become bible thumpers. LOL

Save you bullshit for the gullible. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Revisionist history, I guess democrat Robert Byrd didn't get the memo about the switch, as a high-ranking Klan member he died a U.S. Senator as a proud filthy racist democrat. Hillary Clinton said he was her mentor. Interestingly as I travel through West Virginia on a highway named after Byrd I wonder how the hell cancel culture never caught up to the naming of that road. I guess as long as you're a democrat racism is just fine.

• Like 1

Just now, RichJ said:

The democrat big switch garbage =Christians in the entire USA  all of a sudden decided to be athiests and athiests  all of a sudden decided to become bible thumpers. LOL

Save you bullshit for the gullible. 

I'll ask it a different way then..

Would you consider abolishing slavery progressivism or conservatism?  

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, Very Wide Right said:

Revisionist history, I guess democrat Robert Byrd didn't get the memo about the switch, as a high-ranking Klan member he died a U.S. Senator as a proud filthy racist democrat. Hillary Clinton said he was her mentor. Interestingly as I travel through West Virginia on a highway named after Byrd I wonder how the hell cancel culture never caught up to the naming of that road. I guess as long as you're a democrat racism is just fine.

these idiots want to change history with made up lies. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

the reason why I brought up the woman thing is not because I am changing the subject but as an example that you regressives like to play with wrods. You change definitions to fit your agenda. You change history by creating false narratives.

The ENTIRE Republican party  all of a suddent decided to be racist after fighting for the freedom and the democrats decided to champion blacks and yet neither side changed names?   what a joke. 

Malcom X saw past your BS and blacks are learning the truth which is why you libs are attempting to change history. 

10 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

You know what? You're not even worth having dialogue with. You post this inflammatory bullshit knowing its bullshit just so you can debate somebody to pass hours in your empty days. I'm not playing, I know your silly game.

they know they are lying , they know we know that the are lying and they will still pimp is as truth. 

F

1 minute ago, RichJ said:

the reason why I brought up the woman thing is not because I am changing the subject but as an example that you regressives like to play with wrods. You change definitions to fit your agenda. You change history by creating false narratives.

The ENTIRE Republican party  all of a suddent decided to be racist after fighting for the freedom and the democrats decided to champion blacks and yet neither side changed names?   what a joke. 

Malcom X saw past your BS and blacks are learning the truth which is why you libs are attempting to change history. 

Its not relevant to the discussion. at all. 

Just answer the question, Would you consider abolishing slavery progressivism or conservatism?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

During the heyday of the Progressive movement in the early 20th century, people on the left were in the forefront of those promoting doctrines of innate, genetic inferiority of not only blacks but also of people from Eastern Europe and Southern Europe, as compared with people from Western Europe.

Liberals today tend to either glide over the undeniable racism of progressive president Woodrow Wilson or else treat it as an anomaly of some sort. But racism on the left at that time was not an anomaly, either for President Wilson or for numerous other stalwarts of the Progressive movement.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/03/progressivism-lefts-racist-history/

3 minutes ago, RichJ said:

During the heyday of the Progressive movement in the early 20th century, people on the left were in the forefront of those promoting doctrines of innate, genetic inferiority of not only blacks but also of people from Eastern Europe and Southern Europe, as compared with people from Western Europe.

Liberals today tend to either glide over the undeniable racism of progressive president Woodrow Wilson or else treat it as an anomaly of some sort. But racism on the left at that time was not an anomaly, either for President Wilson or for numerous other stalwarts of the Progressive movement.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/03/progressivism-lefts-racist-history/

considering the political structure of the 1860s (slavery), would abolition have been considered progressivism or conservatism? 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

3 awesome black intellects "democrats, party of victimization" 

are you incapable of your own thoughts? respond to my questions with your own words.

considering the political structure of the 1860s (slavery), would abolition have been considered progressivism or conservatism? 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg