*****Asshole of the Month ***** Spikelemonade ***** August******

Tyreese

Goddamnit Tyreese you’re obviously more intelligent than I am because I should’ve thought of this! I give up, you get the reward!

• Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

FUCK OFF YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT SOCK ACCOUNT.

pursed lips disapproving GIF

• Laugh 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Tyreese said:

Weak.  I said bring your best smack talk.  I'm still waiting on my reward by the way.

That is his best. He just forgot to use 72. Font

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Congratulations Spackledlimade on winning the August asshole of the month award. You’ve done such a good job deserving this award but you may have to be celebrated in September as well. I can imagine it will take extra time for you to receive all of your accolades

That is a great idea we might have to arrange for him to receive an annual award.  

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, HipKat said:

This used to be a very nice, serene, online community until Spackledlimade showed up

Bullshit.

before he showed up, there were many threats, veiled threats, doxxing (on you!) and general assholery amongst the testosterone crowd.

jesus, people have short memories. This place has been dysfunctional since Lit lost interest and left this place to fend for itself.

he is an absentee owner

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Spunked is a cancer that has brought nothing but trollery to this forum

He is a slob that is embarrassed to post pics of his wife...even though everything else he posts reflects a slob with mental disability. What this says about his wife and what he thinks of her is very telling.

He has zero self recognition, and his friend Shiva only likes him because he's dumber and more fucked up than he is. 

Did I mention he has probably said good morning to everyone on this board hundreds of times, and nobody ever greets him LOL 

Asshole of the month is more like asshole of everyday here

Mornings are only good until you see Spackled's greasey mug pop up in the chat.  Its worse than waking up with a skunks ass in your face.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Bullshit.

before he showed up, there were many threats, veiled threats, doxxing (on you!) and general assholery amongst the testosterone crowd.

jesus, people have short memories. This place has been dysfunctional since Lit lost interest and left this place to fend for itself.

he is an absentee owner

Do you think that Spackled isnt deserving of this designation?  Would you like to be an Asshole of the Month instead?

5 minutes ago, Tyreese said:

Do you think that Spackled isnt deserving of this designation?  Would you like to be an Asshole of the Month instead?

I guess you already have somebody slotted for August but I would’ve loved August because it’s my birthday. But I don’t mind September if you can slot me in.

Nigga.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Bullshit.

he is an absentee owner

It was better.

We had our ups and downs, but we were generally ok

This place has drastically downgraded with Spunked here

FACTS

• Like 1

Just now, Philly'sFinest said:

It was better.

We had our ups and downs, but we were generally ok

This place has drastically downgraded with Spunked here

FACTS

Bullshit. 

you guys were being very unChristian-like to each other way before Spike got here.

Wishing people dead, call out threads, and all the rest of the Fuckery that goes on here, was going on before he came here.

FACT.

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1