Brittney Griner found guilty.

Greg

OMG.  The Biden administration is completely incompetent.   Biden states 'Britney Griner is being unlawfully detained' - Every county views Americans AS ARROGANT WITH NO REPECT FOR THEIR CULTURE AND LAWS.   You negotiate her release; you don't insult their justice system.   No matter how much the insult is warranted. 

They are going to get her 50 years.   Another life ruined by the TRUE AMERICAN LOSERS WHO VOTED FOR JOE BIDEN 

Since Trump would have prevented the invasion of Ukraine by suppressing international oil prices via our domestic production.  Putin could not have afforded a Ukrainian invasion and been desperate for income.   That would have created an international climate where the Aquarian could have negotiated her release over a weekend.

26 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

She's being used by American govt for anti Russian sentiment.

Also mocking black people in the process

Then, why didn’t Putin see that and let her go?

you know, for some Russian love?

Putin is getting “mocked” by Biden? 

either you are a fool, or a fake account.

5 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

I wasn’t even referring to the pictures you put up of DJT jr. when referencing your biased nature. I was referring to your constant lumping of people into these categories with EVERY comment you make. You hypocritically call everyone else prejudiced while preaching prejudice with most of your comments.

Yes, I'm prejudiced against bigots. We just disagree on which one of us is the bigot. 

• Laugh 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

12 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

They both have substance abuse problems. Who gives a fuck??? Why do we need to hear about it in every fucking thread? We need to argue over the degree of abuse? Lol

Bringing up someone's drug problem constantly makes you look like assholes. I'll pray for you all.

I didn’t bring up anybodys drug use issues. Actually I think it’s an individuals choice what they do with or put in their body. But since it was posted it certainly does go to show how much of a fake, fraud, biased, elitist POS J. Biden is. Do you agree?

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yes, I'm prejudiced against bigots. We just disagree on which one of us is the bigot. 

Lol, you make comments daily that show how bigoted you are. Where have you ever seen me comment ANYTHING that can be construed as bigoted!? I see EVERYONE as an individual human, their individual actions are the only thing that can make me adjust my thoughts of them. 

12 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Look, dumb fuck.. I'm saying what U.S is doing.

Has nothing to do with what he  thinks

So, Putin, the former head of the fucking KGB, can’t play chess two moves ahead or Biden?

Maybe I am a dumb fuck. On the other hand, you will need about another 20 IQ points to be a dumb fuck.

Give it a few months and Russia will let her go as a "sign of good faith" or some shit

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Give it a few months and Russia will let her go as a "sign of good faith" or some shit

You are close.  I don't see her spending 9 years in prison.  However, I do see one or more of the following happening:

1. Propaganda for preferential treatment.  Private cell, good food, visit with family and friends, and all you have to do is discuss your country and tell your country how good we treat you.

2. Remember Gary Francis Powers for Rudolf Abel? No? How about Bridge of Spies? Great Film.  See it.  Anyways, their stupid drug laws are why she is in prison in Russia.  As it so happens our stupid drug laws were used as an excuse to arrest a couple of their airline pilots and then there is the NRA lady, Batina or something, I remember the story but alas I am too damn lazy to look up her name.  Russia follows the Soviet practice where they don't give you an overharsh sentence unless they want to broker a deal.  

3. War in Ukraine ends with anywhere near a Russian victory, Crimea recognized as Donbass, Zaprozhiye, Kherson, Donetsk, and Lugansk land Bridge recognized and Ukraine forced to accept some future with no military and no NATO membership and she comes home.

4. Remember the Iranian Hostage Thing? No, watch Argo (yeah its a CIA fluff flick, but an entertaining one) anyways as a gesture of good faith, after Reagan became president, they released the hostages.  

So yeah, her stay in prison will range anywhere from a few months to a couple years, but she won't be spending all 9 years in prison.  The harshness of the sentence was part ofa move to broker a deal of some sort.

2 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

Lol, you make comments daily that show how bigoted you are. Where have you ever seen me comment ANYTHING that can be construed as bigoted!? I see EVERYONE as an individual human, their individual actions are the only thing that can make me adjust my thoughts of them. 

Bigoted comments against fascists and racists? Who cares?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I just don't care about this broad.  Sorry.

If she is out tomorrow, if she is out in 9 years and whatever happens in between doesn’t mean shit to me.

We have bigger fish to fry rather than worrying about bringing home somebody who broke another country’s laws during their wartime.

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

So, Putin, the former head of the fucking KGB, can’t play chess two moves ahead or Biden?

Maybe I am a dumb fuck. On the other hand, you will need about another 20 IQ points to be a dumb fuck.

How's that possible ? When you don't even understand the true power structure. The true leaders. 

All this is pointless distraction at the  cost of the sheep humans.

It's a game. No one gives a damn about her. She's just a pawn.

Like I said..the u.s. is using her. 

I'm not caring about what the other side is or isn't doing or thinking.

May be an image of 1 person, standing, outdoors and text that says 'QUDER ROWDER WE SHOULD TRADE THE DALLAS COWBOYS FOR BRITNEY GRINER CHANGE MY MIND'

• Laugh 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, Herodotus said:

The harshness of the sentence was part ofa move to broker a deal of some sort.

My thoughts exactly and really, why the FUCK would you bring anything that could possibly be illegal to a country like Russia of all places?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

My thoughts exactly and really, why the FUCK would you bring anything that could possibly be illegal to a country like Russia of all places?

Considering how little the amount was, and considering that using it was habitual for her; she probably didn’t even think about it.  As I said earlier, had this been normal times and not a time of proxy war she probably gets fined, has the article seized, and gets denied entry.  Unfortunately for her this was done during the idiocy that was this spring when Russian music and literature by long dead (over a century) composers and writers was canceled, when Russian actors, musicians, athletes, and celebrities were canceled solely because of their nationality, when dumbfucks vandalized Russian American owned businesses (just an FYI, most of the Russians in Brooklyn are there because they want nothing to do with Putin) and beat down a Ukrainian refugee because their dumbasses thought he was speaking Russian.  Probably some Russians were doing the same thing to Americans in Russia and so when they got Griner, they thought vengeance is quite sweet.

Now I do understand and in fact defend the Russian position on this.  It's easy to do since I don't watch the two minute hate that we pretend to call a news media, but for the rest of you keep in mind drug abuse is at catastrophe levels in Russia and so they crack down, it's what they do with every threat, they seek to crush it so nobody ever thinks about doing it again.  Part of their law is a crackdown on smugglers, and then there she was Ms. America the embodiment of the nation that is the cause of all their problems in the past 75 to 80 years and so she thinks she is bringing in drugs to the motherland? Well we'll show amerikanka suk what's what.