Spike, What Happened to The Asshole of The Month Series that You Promised???

14 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

And you stI'll haven't heard of one.

You've just heard a story from one of my retarded punching bags.

No wonder why you have major inferiority complex. 

You've been divorced 3x. Not alpha man enough to keep a family together. 

Your daughter  despises you and went as far as to go to a message board you LIVED IN to call you out and tell everyone you're a deadbeat dad 

You best friend is a fat loser and your  adventure is having lunch  and running car errands. 

You're a gimp who depends on weed. 

No wonder why you smoke weed all the time. You're trying to get away from the reality that you're a loser . 

Poor thing. I pitty you. 

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, RichJ said:

You've been divorced 3x. Not alpha man enough to keep a family together. 

Your daughter  despises you and went as far as to go to a message board you LIVED IN to call you out and tell everyone you're a deadbeat dad 

You best friend is a fat loser and your  adventure is having lunch  and running car errands. 

You're a gimp who depends on weed. 

No wonder why you smoke weed all the time. You're trying to get away from the reality that you're a loser . 

Poor thing. I pitty you. 

1. I have three families and I've kept them all together. I have never forsaken any of them.

2.  My daughter has no reason to despise me and stopped posting after she realized I was right and my haters were just using her.

3. Sorryou that I have actual friends and you don't. Not my fault.

4.  I'm a guy who suffered a sports injury and yes, I smoke weed. So what? Doesn't change anything. I'm still smarter than all you losers and always will be.

5. Spare me. The only reason to feel sorry for me is because I have to address your inanity to be polite.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

2 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

The Spike-Shiva team is getting destroyed here today! Threat post incoming.

You can always tell who the loser is because they're the first to claim victory when they realize they're looking like fools.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

He or she was right about you being spartacus and that you are a potthead which you yourself admitted. So yeah she's telling the truth. 

I see you skipped her sexual orientation question.

Oh wow this has to be found. I'm starting an account there. This needs to be posted. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

1. I have three families and I've kept them all together. I have never forsaken any of them.

2.  My daughter has no reason to despise me and stopped posting after she realized I was right and my haters were just using her.

3. Sorryou that I have actual friends and you don't. Not my fault.

4.  I'm a guy who suffered a sports injury and yes, I smoke weed. So what? Doesn't change anything. I'm still smarter than all you losers and always will be.

5. Spare me. The only reason to feel sorry for me is because I have to address your inanity to be polite.

Thanks for confirming that my source was telling the truth.

As to everything else, keep telling yourself how wonderful you are if it makes you feel better about yourself. 

Feel sorry for your drug dependency.  I can call around for rehab centers if you want

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Thanks for confirming that my source was telling the truth.

As to everything else, keep telling yourself how wonderful you are if it makes you feel better about yourself. 

Feel sorry for your drug dependency.  I can call around for rehab centers if you want

I confirmed no such thing, I am wonderful and I don't have a drug dependency.

Don't you ever get tired swinging and missing every time?

Man, it's no wonder you have no life.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

I confirmed no such thing, I am wonderful and I don't have a drug dependency.

Don't you ever get tired swinging and missing every time?

Man, it's no wonder you have no life.

You confirmed she oisted in billszone Duh!! 

Why would your daughter side with posters (your haters) she never met? 

Hit the bong hard old buddy. 

Is spiked wife your source? I heard the ganjas from the islands are good 

• Laugh 1

1 minute ago, RichJ said:

Hit the bong hard old buddy. 

Is spiked wife your source? I heard the ganjas from the islands are good 

My "source"?

RELM  Cannabis. 

You DO know that weed is legal in Canada, don't you?

• Like 1

Just now, shiva2999 said:

My "source"?

RELM  Cannabis. 

You DO know that weed is legal in Canada, don't you?

Of course I do, but island ganjas are supposedly good.

But hey, whatever gives you your fix , addict.

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

Of course I do, but island ganjas are supposedly good.

But hey, whatever gives you your fix , addict.

LOL! What a fool.

When you've decided to move on from the 50s, you can join us in the 21st century.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

LOL! What a fool.

When you've decided to move on from the 50s, you can join us in the 21st century.

you should move on to edibles Mr. Ganja Breath. 

Do you need the number to a rehab?  It will really help  you wih regards to moving on from trailer trash friends like spunked. 

3 minutes ago, RichJ said:

you should move on to edibles Mr. Ganja Breath. 

Do you need the number to a rehab?  It will really help  you wih regards to moving on from trailer trash friends like spunked. 

Sorry, but the day I need advice from an ignorant idiot whos done nothing of any note and knows even less is the day I throw myself off a cliff.

• Laugh 1

6 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Sorry, but the day I need advice from an ignorant idiot whos done nothing of any note and knows even less is the day I throw myself off a cliff.

If you did take my advise, you wouldnt have had 3 failed marriages, become a pot addict and  a deadbeatdad. 

I'm trying to be nice here. here ya go ! Just dont use spunked Elvis as a reference. They would send you to the psych ward and throw away the key. 

Toronto Rehabilitation Institute

Phone: +1 416-597-3422

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I only read the title since everything else in this thread is on IGNORE…

There was no point in continuing the series when the “ask a question you first answer” format was too difficult for you to grasp.

Probably explains why you don’t know how to work the camera function as well.

@Very Wide RightI think he's starting to crack

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Shiva, I have to say that I'm rather disappointed in you today. I never had a high opinion of you because you were close to Spike and I thought you had to be the same type of person as Spike but the racist crap you've spewed here is telling.I should have known though, it's always the individuals that speak out against racism are usually the biggest racists you'll ever encounter, especially in leftist circles.

I think he's starting to crack, too

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, Tyreese said:

They should be in the corner sucking eachothers dicks because we aint putting up with them.

I'm thinking that's what the code word "Croquet" stands for.

69 in the corner!

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Anytime you get the feeling that Spunked or Shiva might have a win here, just remember that these are two geezer Canadians. One is a cripple that needs to medicate and escape reality to tolerate his failed life and current irrelevance, and the other is a mentally ill slob that is too embarrassed to even show the board his wife, but will flex on all the other shitty things he has.

Neither of these pathetic individuals will ever hold court over even the most irrelevant poster

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Anytime you get the feeling that Spunked or Shiva might have a win here, just remember that these are two geezer Canadians. One is a cripple that needs to medicate and escape reality to tolerate his failed life and current irrelevance, and the other is a mentally ill slob that is too embarrassed to even show the board his wife, but will flex on all the other shitty things he has.

Neither of these pathetic individuals will ever hold court over even the most irrelevant poster

The enthusiasm that you right wing morons show for sucking each other's dicks is truly impressive.

Especially when you dodge a direct challenge to your manhood and intelligence, such as they are.

Calling you pussies is an insult to house cats.

3 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

The enthusiasm that you right wing morons show for sucking each other's dicks is truly impressive.

Especially when you dodge a direct challenge to your manhood and intelligence, such as they are.

Calling you pussies is an insult to house cats.

Just a bunch of worthless cowards.

• Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

14 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Shiva 

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships

Symptoms

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

• Like 1