Al-Zawahiri

HipKat

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Uh, how do we know this report is the truth?

They lied their asses off about the "death" of Bin Laden, so why should we believe them now?

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

53 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Uh, how do we know this report is the truth?

They lied their asses off about the "death" of Bin Laden, so why should we believe them now?

How do you know it isn’t. You question everything but provide no evidence to the contrary. Any true academic knows you need accurate evidence to prove your claim. 

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1
  • Poop 1

10 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

How do you know it isn’t. You question everything but provide no evidence to the contrary. Any true academic knows you need accurate evidence to prove your claim. 

C'mon, give your head a shake. This is logic 101.

If you make an assertion, it is your responsibility to say WHY you believe the assertion to be true.

I am asking a simple question.

How do we know this report is the truth?

Obama used the fictional death of Bin Laden for political purposes.

How do we know his then VP, now POTUS, hasn't gone back to the same playbook?

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

50 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

C'mon, give your head a shake. This is logic 101.

If you make an assertion, it is your responsibility to say WHY you believe the assertion to be true.

I am asking a simple question.

How do we know this report is the truth?

Obama used the fictional death of Bin Laden for political purposes.

How do we know his then VP, now POTUS, hasn't gone back to the same playbook?

Zero evidence government lied about Bin Ladens death. Just saying it didn’t happen doesn’t me it didn’t. How do you know? How did you come to this conclusion? 

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

10 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Zero evidence government lied about Bin Ladens death. Just saying it didn’t happen doesn’t me it didn’t. How do you know? How did you come to this conclusion? 

You're dodging, which means you realize there is no way yet to corroborate the report.

Admit it and we can go on.

And there is exactly ZERO EVIDENCE OF ANY KIND that it was OBL that was killed in the raid on his "villa".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shiva2999 said:

You're dodging, which means you realize there is no way yet to corroborate the report.

Admit it and we can go on.

And there is exactly ZERO EVIDENCE OF ANY KIND that it was OBL that was killed in the raid on his "villa".

They showed the entire breakdown of the Bin Laden raid. They navy seal who killed him wrote a book. There is video evidence. Yet you provide nothing.

1 minute ago, TonyasTaters said:

They showed the entire breakdown of the Bin Laden raid.

They navy seal who killed him wrote a book.

There is video evidence.

Yet you provide nothing.

1. Huh? WTF are you referring to?

2. So what?

3. Really? Where?

4. I am not making the assertion, you are. The burden of proof is on your shoulders. Just saying "I believe it because I believe my country would never lie to me!" isn't enough.

• Like 2

Just now, FanBack said:

A drone strike happened; that is all to which Biden  can point as success. 

So sad.  

The Biden administration must have sent a memo to all federal government offices demanding reports of positive news.  This is the result.   How many 1,000s and 1,00]0s of hours of labor by GS-14+s and SESes were paid for by the tax payer to prop up this failed administration. 

13 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

They showed the entire breakdown of the Bin Laden raid. They navy seal who killed him wrote a book. There is video evidence. Yet you provide nothing.

You know he’s only trolling you, right? I don’t even know why you bother replying to him because that’s all him and his fucking butt-buddy are, trolls who are here to fuck with people. They’re not much different than TWD or Fanback.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

So what is the point of this? Some liberal twenty something can cut up a video and make funny faces and laugh? The actual funny part is that Trump accomplished more in life and in office than either one ever did or will.

The point is showing that Obama made an announcement in a dignified way well Trump made his announcement proving that he got his education at a fucking clown college

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Trump had the chance to kill Al Qaeda's leader but didn't because he didn't recognize the name, report says

President Donald Trump had the chance to kill the leader of Al Qaeda but didn't because he didn't recognize the terrorist leader's name, NBC News reported in 2020.

Ayman al-Zawahiri was killed in a US drone strike in Kabul, Afghanistan, on Saturday, President Joe Biden announced Monday. 

His death, which has been praised by many world leaders, is the biggest blow to Al Qaeda since its founder, Osama bin Laden, was killed by US Navy SEALs in 2011.

But plans for al-Zawahiri's execution could have been carried out far earlier, according to an NBC News report published in February 2020.

Intelligence officials briefed Trump many times about senior terrorist figures the CIA wanted to track down and kill, mentioning al-Zawahiri, NBC News reported.

Two people familiar with the briefings told NBC News that Trump chose not to pursue al-Zawahiri because he didn't recognize his name and instead suggested targeting bin Laden's son, Hamza bin Laden.

"He would say, 'I've never heard of any of these people. What about Hamza bin Laden?'" one unnamed former official told NBC News.

A Pentagon official also told the news outlet: "That was the only name he knew."

The Department of Defense and a spokesperson for Trump did not immediately respond to Insider's requests for comment. 

Even though bin Laden's son was widely seen as an emerging figure in the terrorist group, he was not believed to be planning any attacks at the time, NBC News reported.

'The president's preference for a "celebrity" targeted killing'

Trump confirmed in 2019 that the younger bin Laden had been killed in a US counterterrorism operation earlier on in his presidency. 

"Despite intelligence assessments showing the greater dangers posed by Zawahiri, as well as his Iran-based lieutenants al-Masri and Saif al-Adil, and the unlikelihood Hamza was in the immediate line of succession, the president thought differently," the former CIA official Douglas London wrote in Just Security in 2020.

He added that Trump's "obsession" with bin Laden's son "is one example of the president's preference for a 'celebrity' targeted killing versus prioritizing options that could prove better for US security."

In his address announcing al-Zawahiri's death, Biden said that after "relentlessly seeking Zawahiri for years under Presidents Bush, Obama, and Trump, our intelligence community located Zawahiri earlier this year."

"This mission was carefully planned, rigorously minimized the risk of harm to other civilians, and one week ago, after being advised that the conditions were optimal, I gave the final approval to go get him, and the mission was a success."

Al-Zawahiri helped Osama bin Laden plot the September 11, 2001, attacks, which directly killed nearly 3,000 people.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

There is still no reason to believe Zawahiri was a victim of that drone strike.

Only the word of a bunch of serial liars.

46 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You know he’s only trolling you, right? I don’t even know why you bother replying to him because that’s all him and his fucking butt-buddy are, trolls who are here to fuck with people. They’re not much different than TWD or Fanback.

Doing some recruiting, huh?

Think Tonya is dumb enough to fall for it?

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

The point is showing that Obama made an announcement in a dignified way well Trump made his announcement proving that he got his education at a fucking clown college

I see, so smooth talking outweighs results? Not in the real world. Obama accomplished nothing, sucked off the tit of the government payroll system his entire life. Trump became a household name due to business accomplishments and I will remind you that Obama gave up on production business returning to the U.S. and asked if somebody had a "magic wand "to make that happen. Trump accomplished what Obama said couldn't be done. BUT, Obama was a smooth talker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Trump keeps it simple and leaves little room for interpretation or misunderstanding.  This style comes in handy when dealing with people who are trying to twist your words around or are looking for loopholes in what you're saying.  Considering that he's a businessman it only makes sense that he speaks that way.    :niterider:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Woody said:

Trump keeps it simple and leaves little room for interpretation or misunderstanding.  This style comes in handy when dealing with people who are trying to twist your words around or are looking for loopholes in what you're saying.  Considering that he's a businessman it only makes sense that he speaks that way.    :niterider:

it's always astounding when these liberal town halls start and some liberal egghead is convincing the crowd that high taxation and loss of rights is a good thing and they clap and nod like mindless seals. Liberals are weak and have some inherent need to be dominated.

• Like 1