Abortion is on Kansas Ballot Today

SpikedLemonade

32 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Spike, Kansas City is in the state of Missouri, Kansas is a state. So, NO he's not voting.

image.jpeg.a7459e931c91d9ffe20c5c5ad1931e19.jpeg

Well it's a bit more complex.

There are two Kansas Cities.  

KCMO: Gates, Bryant's, Q39, B.B.'s Lawnside BBQ, Slaps, Kaufman Center of performing arts, Chiefs, Royals, Power and Light, Boulevard Brewery, Westport, Plaza, Crown Center, 18th and Vine, Blues and Jazz Museum, Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, used to have lots of steel mills, makes motor bikes.  Lotta Italians, lotta Irish, some Krauts, big Mafia presence back in the 70s and 80s, Boss Pendergast concrete.  Best Italian restaurants in this part of the country outside of St. Louis and Chicago.

KCK: Sporting KC, Racetrack, lots of car plants, Joe's KC Barbecue.  Lotta Latinos, Indians, Slavs.  Used to have the best low cost Italian food.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

It seems odd that people vote to kill their own flesh and blood.

I would be surprised if abortion is still a thing in Kansas after today.  I think the measure could take Johnson Co, wherever Lawrence is at, maybe Wyandotte (KCK), and Shawnee (Topeka), but I would be shocked if it gets anything outside of there.  

Looks like 60% voted in favour of protecting the right to abortion in Kansas.

I know the difference between Missouri and Kansas from my son and my trip there in 2008.

We saw the Division 6 Missouri Championship Game on Friday Night, the K-State game on Saturday Afternoon and of course, the Bills game on Sunday.

• Poop 2

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

18 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Well it's a bit more complex.

There are two Kansas Cities.  

KCMO: Gates, Bryant's, Q39, B.B.'s Lawnside BBQ, Slaps, Kaufman Center of performing arts, Chiefs, Royals, Power and Light, Boulevard Brewery, Westport, Plaza, Crown Center, 18th and Vine, Blues and Jazz Museum, Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, used to have lots of steel mills, makes motor bikes.  Lotta Italians, lotta Irish, some Krauts, big Mafia presence back in the 70s and 80s, Boss Pendergast concrete.  Best Italian restaurants in this part of the country outside of St. Louis and Chicago.

KCK: Sporting KC, Racetrack, lots of car plants, Joe's KC Barbecue.  Lotta Latinos, Indians, Slavs.  Used to have the best low cost Italian food.

KCMO: really cool city. A lot of cool things going on. Great entertainment district in Westport.

KCK: Some decent areas, around Lenexa, but for the most part a White trash shit hole.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 minutes ago, foster said:

Impressive win for womens rights w over 20% of traditionally Republican voters voting to keep the right to abortion. 

The Supreme Court’s decision on Roe will play a big role in the mid-term elections 

Economy declining going into a recession, inflation will play a bigger one.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, foster said:

Impressive win for womens rights w over 20% of traditionally Republican voters voting to keep the right to abortion. 

The Supreme Court’s decision on Roe will play a big role in the mid-term elections 

Yeah, people's financial lives have been turned upside down and you're counting on a crowd that want to murder children as your saviors? Good luck.

47 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Yeah, people's financial lives have been turned upside down and you're counting on a crowd that want to murder children as your saviors? Good luck.

You mean people who typically vote Republican?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, foster said:

Actually, you may find that many people who voted to keep abortion as a woman's right appreciate self determination; before this, an authoritarian Leftist/ Communist/ Fascist Star Chamber made that decision.

What the Supreme Court did was noble and heroic.  They redacted a previous unconstitutional overreach of their authority.  It's unprecedented.  Clarence Thomas must go on Mount Rushmore; well, let's get the Aquarian on there first. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, foster said:

No it won't.  Let the states decide.  Why do you have a problem with that?  The people of a state say yes or no.  Fine either way with me.

download.jpg