Your Wife is Hot...

...Get Her Canada's Coolest Sheets

Interesting Facebook ad.

https://hush.ca/products/hush-sheets?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=FF+-+CAN+-+SHEETS+-+April+'22&utm_term=Sheets+-+CAN+-+PR+-+Open&utm_content=hot+wife+_+charcoal+_+flat+_+CAN+-+Copy&fbc_id=23849932577860138&h_ad_id=23850186177470138&fbadid=23850186177470138&fbclid=IwAR2wrx8zdfgjLrI1sSSAPYsJF9wN--ZvTIglVKvcihQ3s-Y7g6ZnFL3L750&variant=37386463084730

We have similar sheets for the downstairs bedroom king sized bed however I don't remember paying over $100 CAN a few years ago.

For those who do not sleep on plastic sheets given their fear of shitting the bed or cum leaking out of their very wide assholes, do you find these bamboo sheets cooling?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

So the supposed “non-racist”(although we know he is, my woman is half Asian you racist DB🖕), posts the one of/if not the most racist scenes depicted in a movie in our time, to imply violence unto the “Racists”🤯!? IRONIC! 

On a side note, I’ve been told I look like EN jr. many, many times in my adult life. Of course I don’t have the nasty tats’ or “beliefs” depicted early in this movie!

2 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

So the supposed “non-racist”(although we know he is, my woman is half Asian you racist DB🖕), posts the one of/if not the most racist scenes depicted in a movie in our time, to imply violence unto the “Racists”🤯!? IRONIC! 

On a side note, I’ve been told I look like EN jr. many, many times in my adult life. Of course I don’t have the nasty tats’ or “beliefs” depicted early in this movie!

Btw, GREAT FUCKING MOVIE!! Almost on the epic side movies in many genres.

On 8/1/2022 at 11:10 PM, SpikedLemonade said:

...Get Her Canada's Coolest Sheets

Interesting Facebook ad.

https://hush.ca/products/hush-sheets?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=FF+-+CAN+-+SHEETS+-+April+'22&utm_term=Sheets+-+CAN+-+PR+-+Open&utm_content=hot+wife+_+charcoal+_+flat+_+CAN+-+Copy&fbc_id=23849932577860138&h_ad_id=23850186177470138&fbadid=23850186177470138&fbclid=IwAR2wrx8zdfgjLrI1sSSAPYsJF9wN--ZvTIglVKvcihQ3s-Y7g6ZnFL3L750&variant=37386463084730

We have similar sheets for the downstairs bedroom king sized bed however I don't remember paying over $100 CAN a few years ago.

For those who do not sleep on plastic sheets given their fear of shitting the bed or cum leaking out of their very wide assholes, do you find these bamboo sheets cooling?

Well it’s a good thing that gorillas live in jungles

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan