Open message to Spiked Lemonade regarding my Mother

Many of you here have seen Spike attempting to besmirch my deceased mothers reputation here on several occasions in several threads referring to her as the #1 anal whore in Buffalo. Spike has an insatiable appetite for some strange reason to know my personal life details so Spike I will let you in on the best part and the worst part of my life. As a young boy I was fortunate to be raised by wonderful parents, my Mother gave all the love she had to give to me, my brother and my Father. Through my childhood and teenage years, I grew to love my mother more than life, I remember her there after my first day of kindergarten. We went for ice cream together that day. She taught me about God, how to color,she took me to Bingo on Friday nights with my Grandmother and took me to her friends house one day to pick out a puppy together that we named Poochie. The wonderful memories are many, fast forward to the mid 90s my mother would complain of a stomach ache after she had a meal. Soon after, my Mother was diagnosed with stomach cancer and she suffered greatly toward the end of her life and tragically we lost her. I visit my Mothers resting place often and I shed many tears every time,I miss her greatly but my faith tells me that I will embrace her again. I love you mom. Spike, you can slander my mothers reputation on the Range but You'll never stain who she really was, your rants are simply ravings of a mad man.I don't take them seriously or take offense, the only reason I'm telling you any of this is because I'm proud of my mom and I love sharing her beauty and life.

• Like 1

• Very Wide Right changed the title to Open message to Spiked Lemonade regarding my Mother

I apologize.

I NEVER should have referred to her as #1.

I have no proof of her ranking.

Perhaps you should reconsider the racist remarks, doxing, treats of posting unauthorized photos of family matters, etc. 

That will ensure I NO longer make any reference to your family members including your late mother which I am sure like my own deceased mother who died in November 2017 suffering Dementia and Alzheimer's -- the main reason I moved back to take care of her -- was a saint and worthy of our love.

• Downvote 2
  • Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Oh, I failed to mention that I was at my parents' joint grave this morning and I go every 2nd day to pray, weed and water.

Put the biggest finch feeder -- like the 2 three footers I have at home -- over my father's side of the tombstone and it appears the finches are slowly starting to establish themselves there.

Dad loved birds his whole life including in Northern Italy as a little boy when some birds would migrate between Northern Africa and Northern Italy.

The perennials the wife and I planted this year are for mom who loved growing flowers.

I found 5" round labels of each of their hometowns that I tactfully affixed to the bottom of the tombstone.  People should know where you were from.

On Dad's side I have a little mini-pitcher that they use in Fruiili and on Mom's a small frame with the little flower that grows in her hometown of Recordo.

I put a small plastic figurine of a badger in the middle.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

9 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Perhaps you should reconsider the racist remarks, doxing, treats of posting unauthorized photos of family matters, etc. 

Play stupid games , win stupid prizes. Don't go threatening people on message boards only to prove that you aren't man enough to follow through. 

When people start to retaliate, you cry like a 2 yr old.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Play stupid games , win stupid prizes. Don't go threatening people on message boards only to prove that you aren't man enough to follow through. 

When people start to retaliate, you cry like a 2 yr old.

This is his MO, any rational person would realize that he's losing badly.

• Like 2
  • Poop 1

8 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Oh, I failed to mention that I was at my parents' joint grave this morning and I go every 2nd day to pray, weed and water.

Put the biggest finch feeder -- like the 2 three footers I have at home -- over my father's side of the tombstone and it appears the finches are slowly starting to establish themselves there.

Dad loved birds his whole life including in Northern Italy as a little boy when some birds would migrate between Northern Africa and Northern Italy.

The perennials the wife and I planted this year are for mom who loved growing flowers.

I found 5" round labels of each of their hometowns that I tactfully affixed to the bottom of the tombstone.  People should know where you were from.

On Dad's side I have a little mini-pitcher that they use in Fruiili and on Mom's a small frame with the little flower that grows in her hometown of Recordo.

I put a small plastic figurine of a badger in the middle.

Spike, My family hails from Baselice. Baselice is in the Province of Benevento in the region of Campania, just Northeast of Naples.  

11 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Many of you here have seen Spike attempting to besmirch my deceased mothers reputation here on several occasions in several threads referring to her as the #1 anal whore in Buffalo. Spike has an insatiable appetite for some strange reason to know my personal life details so Spike I will let you in on the best part and the worst part of my life. As a young boy I was fortunate to be raised by wonderful parents, my Mother gave all the love she had to give to me, my brother and my Father. Through my childhood and teenage years, I grew to love my mother more than life, I remember her there after my first day of kindergarten. We went for ice cream together that day. She taught me about God, how to color,she took me to Bingo on Friday nights with my Grandmother and took me to her friends house one day to pick out a puppy together that we named Poochie. The wonderful memories are many, fast forward to the mid 90s my mother would complain of a stomach ache after she had a meal. Soon after, my Mother was diagnosed with stomach cancer and she suffered greatly toward the end of her life and tragically we lost her. I visit my Mothers resting place often and I shed many tears every time,I miss her greatly but my faith tells me that I will embrace her again. I love you mom. Spike, you can slander my mothers reputation on the Range but You'll never stain who she really was, your rants are simply ravings of a mad man.I don't take them seriously or take offense, the only reason I'm telling you any of this is because I'm proud of my mom and I love sharing her beauty and life.

She may have been an awesome person and may she RIP but she did an absolute horrible job raising you. Or maybe she did her best but you were beyond redemption. I am sure she is sad that your are such a disgusting ahole. 

• Like 1
  • Penis 1
  • Poop 1
  • Disagree 1

6 hours ago, direbills said:

She may have been an awesome person and may she RIP but she did an absolute horrible job raising you. Or maybe she did her best but you were beyond redemption. I am sure she is sad that your are such a disgusting ahole. 

I threw him a lifeline and in this thread however he chose to hang himself with it.

Sad.

• Disagree 2