Oh New York, "Excelsior", Ever Upward. This is the Stupidity of the Progressive Numbnuts in the Democrat Party, not the least of which is Kathy Hochul.

DannyBoy

26 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Fascist people say and do Fascist things.  Murder is 'choice'.  Denial is 'reasonable control'.  Overarching legislative fiat from the judicial bench is 'protecting constitutional rights'.   

You speak in the double speak of Nazi Germany.   You are evil. 

Where does it say in the constitution that a fetus has rights?

• Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

17 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Do I have to reach you everything?

53.7% of abortions were early medical abortions. In 2018, the most recent year for which PMSS data were reviewed for pregnancy-related deaths, two women died as a result of complications from legal induced abortion.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/ss/ss7009a1.htm

Respond to my post.   Do not obfuscate. 

Nazi.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Where does it say in the constitution that a fetus has rights?

The evil, cold language of Nazi Germany. 

The constitution does not say 'Jewish' either. 

I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So you don't think it should be states rights? You want the GOP to amend the constitution with a fetal bill of rights?

I'm for state by state  rights for  unborn human life

2 minutes ago, FanBack said:

My "project' is to end Fascism, you anti-semite.

A well- reasoned argument pointing out the irrational hatred of fascistalitydeconstructedswastika.

He could learn from this and be better.   Sadly, he shall not. 

19 minutes ago, RichJ said:

I'm for state by state  rights for  unborn human life

If you truly believe a fetus is a person, and you truly believe abortion is murder, why do you believe murder should be up to the states to decide? You're okay with some states being able to murder? You don't sound very convincing in your anti-baby murder beliefs. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

If you truly believe a fetus is a person, and you truly believe abortion is murder, why do you believe murder should be up to the states to decide? You're okay with some states being able to murder? You don't sound very convincing in your anti-baby murder beliefs. 

It is murder plain and simple. 

Section 1 of the 14th Amendment says a state can’t “deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.”

Clearly, people do have a Constitutional right to life, and they don’t have to be 18 to enjoy it. And if a fetus is a person, then that right should protect her or him as well. Who said that? Justice Harry Blackmun–the guy who gave us Roe v. Wade.

Justice Blackmun wrote the majority opinion in Roe, and on page 156 he noted:

The appellee and certain amici argue that the fetus is a “person” within the language and meaning of the Fourteenth Amendment. In support of this, they outline at length and in detail the well known facts of fetal development. If this suggestion of personhood is established, the appellant’s case, of course, collapses, for the fetus’ right to life would then be guaranteed specifically by the Amendment. The appellant conceded as much on reargument.

Blackmun got around this by deciding a fetus simply isn’t a person. Given that there’s a heartbeat less than a month after conception, fingerprints at ten weeks, and the ability to feel pain at 20, it seems odd that personhood doesn’t start until birth. And while the “facts of fetal development” are obvious, the Constitutional “right” to an abortion is a lot more obscure.

The due process of law is the anathema to reason here.  It was law that slaves could be owned and denied liberty and property, even life.  Was that a proper and fair law?  There were a number of laws that denied these rights but the country and lawmakers at the time had no problem with these laws.  

https://www.liveaction.org/news/the-constitution-mentions-the-right-to-life-abortion-nope/

but we digress.  

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

My GOD you snowflakes like to cry. 

Fucking Republicans.

Christmas Snow GIF by Luicella's Ice Cream

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

50 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

What a dumb question.

How is it a dumb question?

Follow with me here.

If you truly believe abortion is murder, why would you want that left up to the states? Why wouldn't you want it illegal everywhere? I think if you are that passionate about abortion being "murder", you should ONLY support a full abortion ban. And you should be codifying some sort of fetal bill of rights. Where do you disagree?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

How is it a dumb question?

Follow with me here.

If you truly believe abortion is murder, why would you want that left up to the states? Why wouldn't you want it illegal everywhere? I think if you are that passionate about abortion being "murder", you should ONLY support a full abortion ban. And you should be codifying some sort of fetal bill of rights. Where do you disagree?

make no mistake, I believe abortion is murder and I believe it should be illegal everywhere.

2 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

make no mistake, I believe abortion is murder and I believe it should be illegal everywhere.

Ok then, so you don't believe in states rights on the matter of abortion, at all.

Do you believe a fetal bill of rights should be amended to the constitution since it's not specific on the matter?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

So whats your logic? If it's not written in the Constitution you can kill it, damage it of destroy it?

Whats yours?...I thought you were really into freedom? Usually, the really important "freedoms", we tend to write them down and add them to that constitution you love so much. Is this really important to you?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

12 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'm against murder of the unborn, I'd just rather each state decide how they go about it. Need me to dumb it down further?