Would You Want OBJ?

Hodgins out of college was known as being sure handed, and from I've seen for the most part, he seems to be.  Route running and separation, I'm not as sure of, but I like the guy.  I sure hope the sure-handedness of Cole Beasely isn't as missed on 3rd downs in close games like some of the haters on here don't seem to care about.  If Josh can stay in his "power pellet"(PacMan reference, where instead of running from the Ghosts he could eat them!) mode, the Bills in general might not miss the important things normal teams appreciate....but that is a huge "if".

Andy did you hear about this one?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)  

Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.

I'm not sure why I posted that, I meant to post about Gilliam.  That run after the catch was BEAUTIFUL, and when JA17 was asked after the game of his favorite TD, he immediately said that one.  I pointed out in the Sh*tbox he ran after Gilliam looking so happy.....  it reinforced my appreciation for Josh, appreciating his hard working teammates who don't get as much glory.  That is important and often overlooked by many.

Anyhow, has Gilliam received many handoffs?  Have they tried using him on the and 1 situations?  I think I recall seeing some, but with the "success" rate the Bills currently have, I'm not sure it could hurt to see him get some more usage in those situations after seeing that run after catch on MNF vs Titans.  And I don't mind saying that years ago when @junglesouljah(PBUH) was still here, I said I don't know that the Bills even need a FB, and Jungle put in a word for keeping him. 

*Speaking of running after a player to celebrate, I havent checked yet to see if it's been covered on here about a rumor I heard that Jordan Phillips went to the turf with an apparent injury while doing the same(but sprinting).  Dude is very enthusiastic, loves the game/his team apparently....similar qualities to Josh Allen.

Andy did you hear about this one?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)  

Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.

9 hours ago, Down and Out said:

Well according to ESPN he played in 16 games last year.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/4243537/gabe-davis

Was he hurt or injured?  Didnt keep him off the field last year. last I checked all players get hurt. So wtf are you talking about? 

He played in weeks 2-9 last year and had whopping 8 catches 70 yards and 1 TD in 8 games….yikes. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Just now, FanBack said:

Every receiver seems to come here and have a career year.   Even back in 2019.   OBJ would absolutely rock. 

The down side is that Josh will have to throw more TDs to keep everyone happy.   He's on pade for 59.5; I'd like to see that number edge towards 70.

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

He played in weeks 2-9 last year and had whopping 8 catches 70 yards and 1 TD in 8 games….yikes. 

I wasn't aware that he controls where the ball goes.  You are a sniveling brat that exaggerates everything.  Piss poor form for a supposed Bills fan...

12 hours ago, seandelevan said:

These stats show me that we should sit him, then, as long as it takes him to get right...I don't want a repeat of the Watkins situation where we have a 10-year starter on our hands and have him play hurt until he becomes permanently injury-prone.

12 minutes ago, Thurmal said:

These stats show me that we should sit him, then, as long as it takes him to get right...I don't want a repeat of the Watkins situation where we have a 10-year starter on our hands and have him play hurt until he becomes permanently injury-prone.

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg