Would You Want OBJ?

4 hours ago, Thurmal said:

We need a RB that can consistently pick up two yards on 3rd and 1 way more than we need OBJ.

I think we have one. His name is Devin Singletary. Its just that our coaches seem to have some money on the amount of carries Zach Moss gets each week. That or Moss has naked pictures of them because no other explanation as to why he plays is feasible. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

42 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

I think we have one. His name is Devin Singletary. Its just that our coaches seem to have some money on the amount of carries Zach Moss gets each week. That or Moss has naked pictures of them because no other explanation as to why he plays is feasible. 

The Moss infatuation is bizarre. It's no coincidence that the entire offense played its best last year at the exact same time when they finally went to Singletary full time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thurmal said:

We need a RB that can consistently pick up two yards on 3rd and 1 way more than we need OBJ.

This is true….and a part of that reason is what I started to notice toward the end of last season and in KC…those quick out passes that go 7-8 yards and our guys get stood up…now it’s 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1. That final drive against kc was filled with Allen running for his life to pick up those 3rd and 4th downs. Meanwhile Mahomes is chilling hitting guys 5 yards away and watching them go 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 plus yards. GET THE MAN SOME HELP. 

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

3 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

If Diggs, Gabe Davis, Crowder, McKenzie, and Kumerow are healthy, I don't know how he fits in?

PS OBJ can certainly come by and show he is 100% healed and in shape....just in case!

Right now Davis ain’t healthy…and as a WR your ankle is one of your biggest assets. He may be hobbled all season.

2 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

This is true….and a part of that reason is what I started to notice toward the end of last season and in KC…those quick out passes that go 7-8 yards and our guys get stood up…now it’s 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1. That final drive against kc was filled with Allen running for his life to pick up those 3rd and 4th downs. Meanwhile Mahomes is chilling hitting guys 5 yards away and watching them go 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 plus yards. GET THE MAN SOME HELP. 

Cmon sean…you know the missing piece is some defensive player. You should know this by now. 

Allen can survive with late rounders and vets on one year deals. 🙄

• Laugh 1

3 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Cmon sean…you know the missing piece is some defensive player. You should know this by now. 

Allen can survive with late rounders and vets on one year deals. 🙄

We are losing a 2-3 key players per game so far. At this rate we might be starting Tanner Gentry soon…but it’s all good our scrubs can blow out teams….the arrogance of some of these homers lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Down and Out said:

How often has Davis been hurt?  By my recollection not very much so another hyperbolic shit you just took there...

Gabe Davis hurt his ankle in the Ravens playoff game and was a gimp in the afc championship game. Apparently he hurt the same ankle in week 2 vs Miami last year…..then wasn’t heard from again until week 10. And now missed Monday. Sounds like he has an issue with an ankle. What the fuck are you talking about? 
https://www.draftsharks.com/fantasy/injury-history/gabriel-davis/10597

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

Gabe Davis hurt his ankle in the Ravens playoff game and was a gimp in the afc championship game. Apparently he hurt the same ankle in week 2 vs Miami last year…..then wasn’t heard from again until week 10. And now missed Monday. Sounds like he has an issue with an ankle. What the fuck are you talking about? 

Seems about as educated as Daryl last night saying Daboll wanted to run last year. Haha. Dumbasses. 

• Laugh 2

18 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

We are losing a 2-3 key players per game so far. At this rate we might be starting Tanner Gentry soon…but it’s all good our scrubs can blow out teams….the arrogance of some of these homers lol.

I’m telling ya…it’s gonna bite us. Beane has done a good job with the roster, but other than a few players on offense, I think the only thing making everyone else any good is because of Allen. I really worry about the lack of talent depth on offense. As long as there aren’t injuries then we will be fine. However, if Davis or Diggs misses a bunch of time, is anyone really excited about kumerow?  Likewise on the line…if any of our starters go down, it would have been great to have a third round road grader to step in. Instead, we completely ignore the line until the 6th round, and that guy is no longer on the team. It’s pathetic. But we had to make sure we got talented depth for McDs precious fucking defense. 

• Like 1

My memory isn't great and I'm not googling it but didnt OBJ basically play a big part in  winning the SB for the Rams and only played one half.   Or am I thinking of the wrong guy.  ( I've had just a tad too much tequila)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wilson said:

My memory isn't great and I'm not googling it but didnt OBJ basically play a big part in  winning the SB for the Rams and only played one half.   Or am I thinking of the wrong guy.  ( I've had just a tad too much tequila)

He did. But we don’t need that here…smfh

1 minute ago, wilson said:

Buffalo would never sign a personality like him anyway.  It's a moot point.  There's nothing about him that's blue collar 

This is very wrong. Buffalo would absolutely sign him if they felt he was a missing piece. We have enough leaders in this locker room to handle anyone with some attitude. Besides…it’s been written many places that OBJ is a great teammate and his teammates love him. So I dont know where you get that shit. Whatever I guess…

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Well according to ESPN he played in 16 games last year.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/4243537/gabe-davis

Was he hurt or injured?  Didnt keep him off the field last year. last I checked all players get hurt. So wtf are you talking about?