A gambling forum take on the Buffalo offensive line in pre season

https://www.covers.com/forum/nfl-betting-21/buffalo-bills-offensive-line-is-a-mess-right-now-129301129301129301-103654664

Some guy on a Gambling forum. Who I'm not sure is even  real because.most if his posts are childish and baiting. He claims to be from New Jersey or around Buffalo.

####################

Bills offensive line is currently in shambles...Sure it's very early , but as Sports investors we all should be paying attention moving forward .

Big free agent signing pro bowler OG Roger Saffold will likely miss most of the preseason after injuring his ribs In a car accident ...

Starting RT Travis Brown is working his way back from injury...

Starting OG Ryan Bates who was a major key to the BILLS solid o line play down the stretch is also injured....

Back up Cody Ford is so horrible they keep reshuffling him all over the line bc he can't block anyone in camp ( including dudes signed off the street ) ...Imo there is no way the BILLS should be a massive chalk to win the AFC at a measly +300 with so many concerns on the O line..

The schedule opens vs solid Defensive lines = at RAMS , vs TITANS , AT DOLPHINS , AT RAVENS , vs STEELERS ........

.of course the BILLS could win the AFC , but I strongly recommend holding off on any SUPER BOWL or conference futures until at least October ..

Yeah OL is my biggest concern by a decent margin. A lot of turnover, Saffold injured, and a brand new OL coach and OC.

Of course they have the Rams' DL to start the season so that should be a laugher. I do think they will get it together by the end of the season but hopefully Allen isn't annihilated by then.

• Like 1

All depends if the coaching staff can take advantage of cook with screens and swing passes.  If Cook can get open in 2 seconds then O line should not be that big of a factor, as long as they can hold up for a few seconds.

23 hours ago, theAteam said:

Yeah OL is my biggest concern by a decent margin. A lot of turnover, Saffold injured, and a brand new OL coach and OC.

Of course they have the Rams' DL to start the season so that should be a laugher. I do think they will get it together by the end of the season but hopefully Allen isn't annihilated by then.

I agree 100%.

I have been saying it for months.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

2 hours ago, Zan186 said:

All depends if the coaching staff can take advantage of cook with screens and swing passes.  If Cook can get open in 2 seconds then O line should not be that big of a factor, as long as they can hold up for a few seconds.

You see this OL providing running lanes when needed?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE