Do You Believe There Has Been Significant Economic Development in Downtown Buffalo Over the Past 10 Years?

This got buried in the Man Cave thread and probably deserves its own thread....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone believe there has been a recent significant economic revival in downtown Buffalo?

I used to make fun of it by referring to it as the Buffalo Economic Renaissance Miracle (B.E.R.M.).

When I raised the topic, the Buffalo homers would attempt to argue that there was significant positive improvement.

The realists would say there was very little economic growth and certainly Downtown Buffalo was being out paced over the last 10 years by other American cities.

What are your thoughts -- BERM or simply below average growth?

What are your personal observations?

Are Downtown Buffalo Crack Anal Whores (D.B.C.A.W.) still present?

I am asking for a poster here who is trying to locate his mother.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

2 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

No one?

Don't you get tired of the responses you DO get designed to cut you to shreds, make fun of you and your wife and basically treat you like the POS you are?

• Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

See the source image

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Buffalo woman reports being robbed while trying to buy crack cocaine

A 57-year-old woman told Buffalo police she was hit in the head and robbed while trying to buy crack cocaine from a "drug house" on Fillmore Avenue, according to a police report.

The woman told officers she went to a blue house on Fillmore between about 3:15 and 3:35 a.m. Tuesday. When she got to the door, a person hit her in the back of the head and took the $400 in cash she was carrying, according to the report.

She then walked to an apartment building on William Street, near Fillmore, to call police. The woman appeared to be under the influence of drugs while reporting the crime to police, according to the report.

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/buffalo-woman-reports-being-robbed-while-trying-to-buy-crack-cocaine/article_33ad9093-921b-59df-bef7-69fd78125cb9.html

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

18 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Would you say the Anal Crack Whore scene is better in Buffalo or West Seneca?

Buffalo for sure, all democrats there. Since you said that your wife will suck any dick of any age you should bring that whore over here, Oh yeah that's right, you cant come over here because you'll be arrested for terroristic threats. Let Shiva bring her over. I'd recommend the East side, she'll feel right at home.

Comments and threats from Spiked last night,       So YOU FUCKING PIECE OF HUMAN TAINT,   FUCK YOIUR MOTHER IN HER ASS AND YOUR SISTER IN HER NOSTRILS,  YOU FUCKIN' BLEEDING CUNT,  FUCK YOUR GRANDMOTHER ,  I WOULD PUNCH YOU SO HARD YOUR COUSINS YOU FUCKED WOULD FEEL IT,   IF I HAD ANY LESS RESPECT FOR YOU, YOU WOULD BE DOG SHIT,  I RESPECT MY DOGS SHIT MORE THAN YOU,  JT I AM 6'2" AND TRAINED IN MARTIAL ARTS,  BIG COWARD BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER,  HOW TALL ARE YOU JT?,  DO YOU HAVE SOME FIGHTING TRAINING?,  IN A JUNGLE WORLD, I AM WIPING MY ASS WITH YOU,  DO YIUR THINK YOU COULD SURVIVE IN THAT WORLD?,  LITTLE BITCHES HIDING BEHIND THERI MAMA'S SKIRTS,  I WON'T RAISE THE ISSUE OF GUNS BECAUSE I WANT TO FEEL ONE'S BLOOD IN MY HANDS,  I WANT TO FEEL YOUR BRAIN MATTER UNDERFOOT,  SO WHY DON'T YOU FIRST MEET HIP FACE TO FACE AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING LEFT OF YOU AFTER, I WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR MAMA ONE PIECE AT A TIME EACH MONTH FOR 3 YEARS,  To reach me I will tell you how...   First you need to cross the Canadian Border,  Do you have a valid and current passport?  Are you vaccinated enough to cross?  My guess is that an idiot like you can't even cross the Canadian Border,   So let's say you do cross the border and find my house,   14 security cameras,  12 strong solar lights hooked to motion,  Then 3 deadbolts,   3 large dogs -- 160 lb Male Great Dane and two little guys at 80 lbs each and growing,  Can't wait to put you on Ignore you little bitch,     Comments made by Spiked last night, pure comedy for everyone to enjoy.