I Might Have Been Wrong

HipKat

Unfortunately there has been so much BS spread (from all directions) about this “sars” of the most recent type, that common sense went out of the window long ago. It’s too bad, it has become so political that I’m sure it’s been very tough to make any actual headway towards dealing with it.

• Like 1

And I have multiple 50ml containers of 1% sterile solution of Ivermectin in my house. It’s for my pups monthly HW treatments, but I’ve researched it enough that I’d take it for a couple things if necessary. Proper dosage of course!

You a brave nigga to be taking horse dewormer.  Real niggas take Plaxovid.  Look at President Biden.  He took Plaxovid, beat COVID and now he has it again!  Nigga better eat another bottle of that shit it might save his life.

• Laugh 2

14 minutes ago, Tyreese said:

You a brave nigga to be taking horse dewormer.  Real niggas take Plaxovid.  Look at President Biden.  He took Plaxovid, beat COVID and now he has it again!  Nigga better eat another bottle of that shit it might save his life.

This shit made me crack the fuck up!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣”better eat another bottle of that shit”

• Laugh 1

4 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

This shit made me crack the fuck up!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣”better eat another bottle of that shit”

I can imagine Sloppy Joe pouring a bottle into his mouth and then crunching on the pills.  NOM-NOM-NOM!  :niterider:

• Laugh 2

1 minute ago, Woody said:

I can imagine Sloppy Joe pouring a bottle into his mouth and then crunching on the pills.  NOM-NOM-NOM!  :niterider:

“I better double up on the diapers tonight, I vaguely remember what happened the last time I took this stuff” 🤣

• Laugh 1

Dr. said Plaxovid is useless when I mentioned it

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

30 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Dr. said Plaxovid is useless when I mentioned it

Your dr is a surgeon not an epidemiologist or a pharmacist. That’s why they have specialties. I have had doctors call to ask what test to order. I have spoken with a few people experts and ivermectin is very dangerous. I know I am going to get the typical responses.

42 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Your dr is a surgeon not an epidemiologist or a pharmacist. That’s why they have specialties. I have had doctors call to ask what test to order. I have spoken with a few people experts and ivermectin is very dangerous. I know I am going to get the typical responses.

He's also a well-known and experienced general practitioner who is talking from experience with his patients who've had Covid. We're not talking about Joe the dark web guy buying Ivermectin and taking it without guidance. And one thing I never did was jump on the Horse "dewormer" band-wagon because they're not the same version.

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

57 minutes ago, HipKat said:

He's also a well-known and experienced general practitioner who is talking from experience with his patients who've had Covid. We're not talking about Joe the dark web guy buying Ivermectin and taking it without guidance. And one thing I never did was jump on the Horse "dewormer" band-wagon because they're not the same version.

Still not qualified to make that call. If people only knew… It’s very dangerous.

• Poop 1

5 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Still not qualified to make that call. If people only knew… It’s very dangerous.

I'm pretty sure a Doctor knows

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 hours ago, Tyreese said:

He doesn't have Covid.   They're having trouble adjusting his regimen of Anti-Alzheimer's drugs to his new level of dementia.   This is an excuse to sequester him. 

Trust one who knows.