TUa cAnT tHrOw

6 hours ago, JS12 said:

Guess the season is already over. We shouldn't even watch the games. Just give the ring to Tua now. Right Sean?

Where did I say “the season is over” or “we shouldn’t even watch”? The dude is trash…I’ve been on record saying as much…I posted this 

a) why the fuck not? It’s football 

b) even though the dude is trash he’s not a 6th round bum from St Mary’s of the Poor. I got a kick out of all the homers on here saying shit like “Tua cant even throw it 5 yards” after they signed Hill. Really? 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

You know what they say. True greatness in a QB is defined by how he throws a football in camp against his own defense who isn't allowed to hit him. Lets see how he does during those "meaningless days" on Sunday's starting in Sept.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2022 at 6:48 AM, seandelevan said:

Ding ding ding. Yup. I watched several games of his that final season at FSU and was shocked that this dude was being considered a prospect…then his last game..a bowl game against NIU he just looked bored…in most of his games he looked bored…uninspiring..a check down master. After that bowl game I seriously thought no way the Bills would draft this dude…no way. WRONG.

fucking disaster of a draft pick…this began the ‘maybe I know more than the Bills’ period for me…still blows my mind that people got paid lots of money researching and scouting that dude and thought he would work. 

Doug Whaley man. One of the worst GM's ever 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

As for the throw. For all I know they had the D let up just to get some confidence going with Tua and Hill who I'm sure is already second guessing his move. 

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Seriously dudes. Miami might be better than they were last year. They have some nice players here and there. Tua is not one of them. He's Trent Edwards redux. 

7 hours ago, Victor7 said:

As for the throw. For all I know they had the D let up just to get some confidence going with Tua and Hill who I'm sure is already second guessing his move. 

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Seriously dudes. Miami might be better than they were last year. They have some nice players here and there. Tua is not one of them. He's Trent Edwards redux. 

Good comp. Those Trent era teams had good defenses and pretty good offenses…had TO, Lee Evans, Marshawn Lynch, CJ Spiller, and Fred Jackson…and yet…were 7-9 every god damn year thanks to piss poor qb play. 

• Like 1

Always give an NFL player 3 years before you write them off.  Some players take longer to develop than others.  Tua might not ever be a franchise QB, but only time will tell.  He doesn't have a very strong arm, but he is not exactly terrible as a QB either.  With Hill added to the roster the fins might be a decent team this year.  Again time will always tell.  

AFC does look like a scary QB conference.  Biggest thing that happened for the Bills is KC lost Hill to Miami.  Second biggest was adding Von Miller!  Let's face it Mahomes is a great QB, but T Hill is the fastest good WR in the league.  Removing him from KC weakens that offense substantially.  Once Kelce hits the age wall then KC will be a rebuilding team for a few years!

15 hours ago, Zan186 said:

Always give an NFL player 3 years before you write them off.  Some players take longer to develop than others.  Tua might not ever be a franchise QB, but only time will tell.  He doesn't have a very strong arm, but he is not exactly terrible as a QB either.  With Hill added to the roster the fins might be a decent team this year.  Again time will always tell.  

AFC does look like a scary QB conference.  Biggest thing that happened for the Bills is KC lost Hill to Miami.  Second biggest was adding Von Miller!  Let's face it Mahomes is a great QB, but T Hill is the fastest good WR in the league.  Removing him from KC weakens that offense substantially.  Once Kelce hits the age wall then KC will be a rebuilding team for a few years!

They still have Kelce and we still have the geniuses that come up with strategies like .... 

"Who are their best players ? Hill and Kelce coach. Ok, great, leave them open all game long, they won't know what hit'em" 

• Laugh 1

45 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

They still have Kelce and we still have the geniuses that come up with strategies like .... 

"Who are their best players ? Hill and Kelce coach. Ok, great, leave them open all game long, they won't know what hit'em" 

Yup and on the flip side Knox and Diggs didn’t do jack shit in that game. How did the shitty KC defense shut those guys down and supposedly our #1 defense were completely helpless against their two studs? Glad Davis stepped up but besides the 75 yard bomb all the other scoring drives in that game for the Bills relied on Allen running for his life and making plays to get to the redzone. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Yup and on the flip side Knox and Diggs didn’t do jack shit in that game. How did the shitty KC defense shut those guys down and supposedly our #1 defense were completely helpless against their two studs? Glad Davis stepped up but besides the 75 yard bomb all the other scoring drives in that game for the Bills relied on Allen running for his life and making plays to get to the redzone. 

Man that was one of the greatest one man shows in years. Allen willed the team to the W and then Frazier and McD stepped up and delivered for KC. 

They'll never live that down. Morons. 

• Like 1