TUa cAnT tHrOw

3 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Remember when EJ Manuel had a great camp day and then turned back into EJ Manuel when play began?

We had such high hopes for EJ! Luckily OBD actually, and finally got one right 👍...

3 hours ago, Psycho79 said:

Lots of mediocre QBs have had big plays in training camp. 

Yep, we seen it with Lawson, Trent, etc, etc....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I fuckin HATED IT when Donablow traded up back into the first round in the 2004 draft to take Losman.

It set this franchise back many years and it was a move that none of armchair GM’s wouldn’t even think of doing.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Psycho79 said:

Lots of mediocre QBs have had big plays in training camp. 

Nathan Peterdude, the greatest training camp QB of all time!

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

1 hour ago, Buffal0B1LLs_fan said:

Nathan Peterdude, the greatest training camp QB of all time!

Okay, since I was never able to watch training camp, and since IIRC the plan was to have McCarron and Petermeme vie for the starting job while Josh sat on the bench and learned the game, just how fucking bad of a camp and pre season did McCarron have to get cut?  What was that story?

14 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Remember when EJ Manuel had a great camp day and then turned back into EJ Manuel when play began?

Bad example. I knew EJ was hot trash when he was in college….and then wasn’t EJ that was throwing balls into the medical tent during practice? And then he sucked in the preseason and in the regular season….and no point did EJ show any signs he was even decent. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Yeah Tua is not going to have all day to throw and let him try that in the wind tunnel that is Orchard Park…

also 

how lame is it that fans were jumping up and down and losing their minds like they just won the god damn super bowl🤣 what fucking dorks

Philadelphia 76Ers Basketball GIF

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Bad example. I knew EJ was hot trash when he was in college….and then wasn’t EJ that was throwing balls into the medical tent during practice? And then he sucked in the preseason and in the regular season….and no point did EJ show any signs he was even decent. 

Right after Manuel left FSU, they win the National title the very next year.

What’s that tell you?

Just now, LIBills said:

Right after Manuel left FSU, they win the National title the very next year.

What’s that tell you?

Ding ding ding. Yup. I watched several games of his that final season at FSU and was shocked that this dude was being considered a prospect…then his last game..a bowl game against NIU he just looked bored…in most of his games he looked bored…uninspiring..a check down master. After that bowl game I seriously thought no way the Bills would draft this dude…no way. WRONG.

fucking disaster of a draft pick…this began the ‘maybe I know more than the Bills’ period for me…still blows my mind that people got paid lots of money researching and scouting that dude and thought he would work. 

10 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Okay, since I was never able to watch training camp, and since IIRC the plan was to have McCarron and Petermeme vie for the starting job while Josh sat on the bench and learned the game, just how fucking bad of a camp and pre season did McCarron have to get cut?  What was that story?

AJ looked good in this first preseason game, then shit the bed the following week, missed the next game due to injury, and then had a legendary "EJ Manuel in London" style comeback game against the Bears.   Meanwhile, Peterdude played great the first three games and sat out against the Bears.  AJ was traded to the Raiders for a 5th round pick, so he still had a little value.  I think consistency is what helped Peterdude stick around. :niterider:

• Like 1

We all know @seandelevan is a challenged and uninformed poster but why does he has such trouble with the caps lock? Did he break his pinkie angry masturbating to pics of Julio Jones or which ever player he wanted Bills to sign?  

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.