Bills sign Jordan Miller

The Bills announced the signing of free agent cornerback Jordan Miller to a one-year deal. Miller, 25, has three years of NFL experience, most recently with the Saints. He entered the NFL as an fifth-round choice of the Falcons in 2019 and spent two years in Atlanta. Miller joined the Seahawks’ roster during the 2021 [more]

View the full article

There ya go! 

This is an obvious sign that Tre White ain’t playing week one and beyond. I say after the bye week. Some medical experts have actually gone on record and say if the Bills were smart he won’t be playing until Thanksgiving….

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

29 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

There ya go! 

This is an obvious sign that Tre White ain’t playing week one and beyond. I say after the bye week. Some medical experts have actually gone on record and say if the Bills were smart he won’t be playing until Thanksgiving….

i can't see him back to his new normal until next year.

This is why OBJ trying to social media himself into a big FA contract is so much subterfuge and BS it reeks of agent Boras BS, he won't be ready this year either.

cba fan

22 hours ago, seandelevan said:

There ya go! 

Thanksgiving is even tight for the type of injury and the movement his position requires. 

Bring him back slowly in December w the goal to be ready to take a full set of snaps the first game of the playoffs 

• Like 1