Dash Cam -- Do You Own One, What Kind and What Has Your Experience Been?

I had to get one since I drive my wife to her downtown office each morning, return home and then do it again at the end of the day to pick her up.

A lot of shitty drivers in this city especially the retards in their over-sized pick up trucks (huge trucks = little dicks).

It is just a matter of time I am struck in the electric SmartCar despite driving with my head on a swivel and one hand on the horn.

So I researched dash cams and I wanted one that was wifi compatible so I would not have to fuck around with small chips and card readers.  I wanted one where I can see an incident immediately on my iPhone or can be reviewed on my home wifi since the car is always parked inside my garage overnight.  I also wanted great resolution to read license plates and both a front and rear camera.

After finding professional installers that would install a dash cam in a fully electric vehicle, I ordered this one...

I get it installed on Thursday.

What do you got and what have been your usage experiences?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

2 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

No one?

No, we're not imbeciles like you are

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

47 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No, we're not imbeciles like you are

This dude is as simple as any could be. Ffs, buy the thing, stick it to the windshield, plug it into the aux/cig. lighter, and there ya go 🤷‍♂️! I suppose it’s almost “rocket science” to this idiot though.

• Like 1

I guess some retards get their electronic equipment out of a Cracker Jack box and have no clue that a high end dash cam gets installed to the fuse box.

• Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Elvis, you are a useless fuck. You can't connect a wire to a fuse and a ground connection?? You better stick to sticking post it notes on the wall. You just know the reason this idiot wanted this cam is to sue another driver like he did before. He's too lazy- stupid to make money the honest way.