Democrats lose 10-0....waiting to count mail-in runs later.

18 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

LOL, nobody said you had to care. The Republicans worked hard, practiced hard, came prepared and dominated the Democrats 10-0 in the annual  Congressional baseball game. Democrat Sanchez gave the finger to the Republicans because she is a typical no class left wing loser.

Oh, ok, so you were offended? 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Oh, ok, so you were offended? 

Not at all, freedom of speech no matter how classless is a beautiful thing, I just love that the Republicans won 10-0, however the democrats are refusing to concede because they believe more runs are coming by mail.

• Laugh 1

3 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Not at all, freedom of speech no matter how classless is a beautiful thing, I just love that the Republicans won 10-0, however the democrats are refusing to concede because they believe more runs are coming by mail.

It sounds to me that you treat politics like sports.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Why should anyone care about this?

Lol. You started a thread about  Christians who  didn't support Shapiro  as if it was a big deal. 

As for the OP, nothing more than dems being dems. Classless aholes

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Lol. You started a thread about  Christians who  didn't support Shapiro  as if it was a big deal. 

As for the OP, nothing more than dems being dems. Classless aholes

It was an example of how radical the right is becoming. I think that is more important than a baseball game.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

20 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It was an example of how radical the right is becoming. I think that is more important than a baseball game.

Lol. Playing with words again. It was not about a baseball game. It's about how classless and  tolerant an ahole democrat was. 

As far a being radical I  can at least acknowledge there are radicals  on both sides . Now go in your double standard ways 

3 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Lol. Playing with words again. It was not about a baseball game. It's about how classless and  tolerant an ahole democrat was. 

As far a being radical I  can at least acknowledge there are radicals  on both sides . Now go in your double standard ways 

Who gives a fuck? I can watch dumbasses in my local softball leagues.

But the radical right wants to take away your rights. The radical left wants to give you healthcare.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

Who gives a fuck? I can watch dumbasses in my local softball leagues.

But the radical right wants to take away your rights. The radical left wants to give you healthcare.

You did. You stated a nothing burger thread. 

Lol. You lefties want to censor our freedom of speech to begin with.  The left want to end the 2nd ammendment.  The left want to CONTROL healthcare and everything else.

You're just being stupid as usual.