Bills S Micah Hyde leaves practice with apparent injury

From what I read it wasn't that serious. Pulled something in his hip going for an INT. He was limping on the sideline but joking around and didn't need help. I guess the locker room is far enough away that everyone gets carted.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, theAteam said:

From what I read it wasn't that serious. Pulled something in his hip going for an INT. He was limping on the sideline but joking around and didn't need help. I guess the locker room is far enough away that everyone gets carted.

I kind of figured it wasn't as bad as it was being portrayed if he was able to walk off the field on his own. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Injuries come up all the time in TC and preseason. Like every year we just have to hope they come out of it relatively healthy. With a new OC and some added schemes to the offense I could unfortunately (because of potential injuries) see the starters on offense getting more playing time in the preseason then they usually get including #17.

Will @seandelevan call season now?

• Laugh 2

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Buffalo Bills safety Micah Hyde left the field with a hip/glute injury after an interception in team drills during Friday’s training camp practice. Hyde is still being evaluated for the injury.

The two-time second-team All-Pro limped to the sideline after the play and was later taken to the locker room on a golf cart. The Bills often cart injured players to the locker room regardless of severity due to its distance from the practice field. 

Hyde, 31, is coming off of his second All-Pro season that saw him snag a career-high five interceptions.  

Since joining the Bills in 2017, Hyde has been a key player in Buffalo’s defense and has played the second-most snaps of any defender on the roster, and the franchise has allowed the fewest total yards per game (314) of any NFL team.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

20 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Minor injury my ass. We’ll see. We’ve all seen “minor” actually end up being fucking serious. If he’s out with any length of time on top of Tre….we are so fucked. 

FUCKED like a fake Biden covid recurrence diagnosis whilst the white house medical staff adjusts his anti-alzheimer's drug regimen for his new level of dementia. 

20 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Minor injury my ass. We’ll see. We’ve all seen “minor” actually end up being fucking serious. If he’s out with any length of time on top of Tre….we are so fucked. 

FUCKED like the civic ignorance demonstrated by the TRUE AMERICAN LOSERS WHO VOTED FOR JOE BIDEN.