SO, Republicans do NOT Support US Vets??

HipKat

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

What pork?? Point out the pork then show me ANY bill that doesn't include side-spending.

400 BILLION dollars worth of pork in this bill that has NOTHING to do with vets. The Republicans once again are the adult in the room to save the public from further inflation. CLEAN THE BILL AND IT SAILS THROUGH.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, HipKat said:

What pork?? Point out the pork then show me ANY bill that doesn't include side-spending.

There isn’t any and there was nothing added after these same senators passed it before sending it to the House. 

• Like 3
  • Disagree 1

50 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Let me dumb this down for you. NOBODY but left wing radicals are against the vets and NOBODY would have opposed a clean bill that benefitted the vets, Intelligent people know this. The democrats count on misinformed parrots like you to spread this garbage. The bill is LOADED with pork and no responsible politician would have voted for it. If this was a clean bill it would have passed unanimously. Loading a bill like this with pork is like looting a business during a tragedy. The only ones who are INTENTIONALLY using the vets like pawns and hurting the vets in need in this bill are the democrats.

You're so full of right wing shit. GFY for not caring about the health of our veterans you ignorant POS.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

26 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

You're so full of right wing shit. GFY for not caring about the health of our veterans you ignorant POS.

LOL, yeah, I don't care about the health of the veterans. Thankfully you guys are gonna get decimated in the mid terms. By the way, when you get a chance check out the budget cuts to the military under the Obama administration AND the treatment our Vets got at the VA where vets were dying waiting to be helped (because democrats care about the vets). Dont worry, Trump fixed that. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

LOL, yeah, I don't care about the health of the veterans. Thankfully you guys are gonna get decimated in the mid terms. By the way, when you get a chance check out the budget cuts to the military under the Obama administration AND the treatment our Vets got at the VA where vets were dying waiting to be helped (because democrats care about the vets). Dont worry, Trump fixed that. 

Yeah keep living in the past while condemning our veterans to sickness, ill health, and death. It wasn't the Dems who voted this bill down, it was a-holes like you trying to score points against the democrats, health of the Veterans be damned. I can't say this enough when it comes to this subject:  GFY  GFY  GFY    : _ )

6 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

Yeah keep living in the past while condemning our veterans to sickness, ill health, and death. It wasn't the Dems who voted this bill down, it was a-holes like you trying to score points against the democrats, health of the Veterans be damned. I can't say this enough when it comes to this subject:  GFY  GFY  GFY    : _ )

Yes, I am the one who voted the bill down, LOL, you are a special kind of stupid and naturally, you are a democrat.I only have 1 asshole on ignore, now I have 2 assholes on ignore. Buh Bye.

13 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Yes, I am the one who voted the bill down, LOL, you are a special kind of stupid and naturally, you are a democrat.I only have 1 asshole on ignore, now I have 2 assholes on ignore. Buh Bye.

You better hide you little know nothing, little pussy.  You got nothing.

• Penis 1

12 hours ago, Herodotus said:

1. Government? Well social contract.  If there is to be government then it should help the people when they need it.  Unfortunately, they only think of their check writers and corporate overlords when they think of constituents/people.  Its why nothing ever fucking changes regardless of who is in power

2. Military no, soldiers? Yes.  Although, I would be all for bringing a draft back with no opt outs, no exemptions (other than for medical conditions), and every soldier -regardless of family's socio-economic clout - has an equal chance of getting shot 

3. Patriotism? Okay, the exceptionalism and indispensible shit? Smash it like a cockroach.

If elites and banksters are starting the wars, they aren’t going to make their  kids fight them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

If elites and banksters are starting the wars, they aren’t going to make their  kids fight them.

Imagine how few wars they'd fight if there was a draft and the only way they could get out was physical handicap or mental defect.  Go to college? Good for you, it will be there when you get back.  Wanna go to Canada? That's nice, but as soon as your draft number came up we suspended your passport.  Daddy is a billionaire at Raytheon or an arms maker? Why not see first hand how useful the family business' products are (no supply room for you at btn hq miles from the line).  Wanna send someone else in your stead? Hahahaha, nope.  This ain't 1861 dumbass.  

I guarantee you we would never fight another war unless we were attacked first and our entangling alliances would cease to be.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, micknaboz said:

So the Republican party gave a big middle finger to the veterans, who are now deservedly outraged.  Republicans never in the past forty years supported veterans as much as Democrats have. What they support is a bloated Military Industrial Complex. Yet ignorant people everywhere, many here in this forum, continue to believe their lies and dismiss facts.  Pathetic, naive creatures risen from the depths of hell.

3181A7C4-28D5-49DA-9976-808A6A1E9817.jpeg.7edc43e651fd0189a013fe3c27040773.jpeg

1 minute ago, Herodotus said:

Imagine how few wars they'd fight if there was a draft and the only way they could get out was physical handicap or mental defect.  Go to college? Good for you, it will be there when you get back.  Wanna go to Canada? That's nice, but as soon as your draft number came up we suspended your passport.  Daddy is a billionaire at Raytheon or an arms maker? Why not see first hand how useful the family business' products are (no supply room for you at btn hq miles from the line).  Wanna send someone else in your stead? Hahahaha, nope.  This ain't 1861 dumbass.  

I guarantee you we would never fight another war unless we were attacked first and our entangling alliances would cease to be.  

So, it’s a silly idea to think about, actually. 942C1058-F66A-467B-99E1-56E5DB6308CE.gif.23e72dbbea0b5ac2229b798a628c5c98.gif

3 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Let me dumb this down for you. NOBODY but left wing radicals are against the vets and NOBODY would have opposed a clean bill that benefitted the vets, Intelligent people know this. The democrats count on misinformed parrots like you to spread this garbage. The bill is LOADED with pork and no responsible politician would have voted for it. If this was a clean bill it would have passed unanimously. Loading a bill like this with pork is like looting a business during a tragedy. The only ones who are INTENTIONALLY using the vets like pawns and hurting the vets in need in this bill are the democrats.

Could you mention the line items you are saying are pork?

I’ve no doubt you’re right, but want to know what you are talking about. Specifically.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

WRONG!!!! 40 Billion in MANDATORY SPENDING that was was moved from Discretionary spending. Discretionary spending is where the money for pork comes from. Hence the term Discretionary. 

You're being lied to by Right Wing media using that false flag as a talking point

This is a bill that uses entitlement programs to go towards the Veterans. 

a widely supported bipartisan bill that would have provided millions of veterans with expedited health care and disability payments related to illnesses caused by toxic exposure from burn pits during their service.

Burn pits caused problems with Viet Nam vets, and they still do it?

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

So, it’s a silly idea to think about, actually. 942C1058-F66A-467B-99E1-56E5DB6308CE.gif.23e72dbbea0b5ac2229b798a628c5c98.gif

Yeah, with the current cult of the rich and political power structure designed to ensure the rich get richer and the rest of us get fucked in the ass without lube it's never gonna happen.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Yup, we also had "shit lakes".  Big lakes of waste from all the restrooms on base.  Breathing that in couldn't have been healthy either.  There was no escape from that smell.  I can still smell it, LOL.  :niterider:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Woody said:

Yup, we also had "shit lakes".  Big lakes of waste from all the restrooms on base.  Breathing that in couldn't have been healthy either.  There was no escape from that smell.  I can still smell it, LOL.  :niterider:

That is the kind of thing that makes me think that the military doesn’t care about the troops either. WTF?

16 minutes ago, jc856 said:

That is the kind of thing that makes me think that the military doesn’t care about the troops either. WTF?

They phased them out at Kandahar and Bagram toward the end.  At least the Chinese troops can enjoy a modern sewage system now. :niterider:

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

No for Vietnam vets, the "burn pits" were Agent Orange

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Woody said:

Oh boy, that's a "no shitter!!" 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Didn’t they use napalm to burn the shit pits? 

id have to check that…

I'm talking about duties in the line of service that are causing severe medical issues. Agent Orange in Vietnam, burn pits in the Middle East

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Toomey's amendment doesn't even change the type of funding (discretionary vs mandatory) that he's been harping on. What it does is sunset the fund after 10 years and put a cap on it.

So veterans, like the 9/11 first responders, will have to regularly come hat in hand to keep this assistance coming from Congress. Assistance that's been lacking as far back as Agent Orange exposure in Vietnam (which this bill also extends to).

As normal, it's nothing like the right-wing talking points.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

And then the truth comes out…

Seek help. soflabillsfan