Hey spiked!

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I’ll post pics when I dump my cache, Idgaf.

I don’t look awesome, and I don’t own anything that’s ostentatious. But I’m not ashamed of anything either. If people wanna make fun of me go ahead. I don’t give a fuck.

Good for you…  It’s all good and fun… I really don’t dislike anyone here. It’s just ball busting that’s all. I joke about the meta data stuff. In reality I really don’t care who is on the other end. I don’t spend much time thinking about it.

Just now, TonyasTaters said:

Good for you…  It’s all good and fun… I really don’t dislike anyone here. It’s just ball busting that’s all. I joke about the meta data stuff. In reality I really don’t care who is on the other end. I don’t spend much time thinking about it.

That’s how I feel exactly.

when everything is said and done, at the end of the day, I would like to agree to disagree and let it be.

you kind of have to be on a side here. You can’t like some of one side, and like ideas from the other side, there’s no à la cart menu.

you either have to like everything on the left side of the menu or the right side of the menu.

No wonder there’s no consensus on anything.

20 minutes ago, jc856 said:

when everything is said and done, at the end of the day, I would like to agree to disagree and let it be.

you kind of have to be on a side here. You can’t like some of one side, and like ideas from the other side, there’s no à la cart menu.

you either have to like everything on the left side of the menu or the right side of the menu.

IDK, I think there’s a middle ground on here! I think most of us could have a helluva party at a Bills tailgate, with minimal to no fights 👍🍻

5 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

IDK, there’s a middle ground on here! I think most of us could have a helluva party at a Bills tailgate, with minimal to no fights 👍🍻

Lol not looking for a fight. I think the ball busting would be epic!

11 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I will admit I do take a more leftist stance n here than in real life.I am actually more in the middle. I think maybe we can all agree that it would be best in 2024 that neither Biden or Trump run again.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Herodotus said:

So gardening makes you ghey? Shit, I sure hope farmers don't start thinking that's so because they'd quit their jobs and a great many of us would starve.

Sad the anger KuntLip has over his moderation stint failure.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

10 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You really have no room to talk since he was at least big enough to post a picture here

You're looking very scared to show this board your pic while insulting others 

That is small man/loser behavior 

Are you referring to Very Wide Ass?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

10 hours ago, jc856 said:

I’ll post pics when I dump my cache, Idgaf.

I don’t look awesome, and I don’t own anything that’s ostentatious. But I’m not ashamed of anything either. If people wanna make fun of me go ahead. I don’t give a fuck.

That is exactly my attitude as well.

• Like 1