Hey spiked!

Oh there is NO problem between us Justa.

I moved on from that long ago.

Lecter's inquiries have to do with investigating the behaviour of posters here like RichJ and VeryWideRight.

I think Lecter may have thought one of those two was you or was working through you to obtain photos of my wife to post here.

Hang around for a while and read some of this poison.

• Laugh 1
  • Penis 1
  • Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

4 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Oh there is NO problem between us Justa.

I moved on from that long ago.

Lecter's inquiries have to do with investigating the behaviour of posters here like RichJ and VeryWideRight.

I think Lecter may have thought one of those two was you or was working through you to obtain photos of my wife to post here.

Hang around for a while and read some of this poison.

You and I had our issues but I am done with that place for now. A two faced mod over there (neither  Lecter or Historian ) decided to flex his muscles .  Lol. Surprised you left. It's a lib sanctuary for guys like you. Lol.

Just now, Justasportsfan said:

You and I had our issues but I am done with that place for now. A two faced mod over there (neither  Lecter or Historian ) decided to flex his muscles .  Lol. Surprised you left. It's a lib sanctuary for guys like you. Lol.

Lecter = Owner (I see him on Saturday) => NOT really involved for a while

Historian = Administrator => he and I had a falling out (he wants to reconcile) and possibly could have flexed his muscles

DraftBoy = Mod => Anal and probably him

YardRat = Mod => Control freak and is a possibility as well

• Penis 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

24 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

on.

LOL. You've created a bunch of enemies there spunked just like you're doing here and yet you're surpised some peeps over there are laughing at you? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Lecter = Owner (I see him on Saturday) => NOT really involved for a while

Historian = Administrator => he and I had a falling out (he wants to reconcile) and possibly could have flexed his muscles

DraftBoy = Mod => Anal and probably him

YardRat = Mod => Control freak and is a possibility as well

DB. He's the liz Chenney of republicans. 

I'm out take care . 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Justasportsfan said:

I can see why Lecter thought I was you. I used to bicker with spiked like you do. 

I hear spunked was as much of  a douche there like is over here.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Justasportsfan said:

I can see why Lecter thought I was you. I used to bicker with spiked like you do. 

Oh you never threatened to post a photo of my wife who has never had anything to do with this place.

Yet these lying cowards will NOT even post a photo of their gardens.

They have NO problem calling Blacks “monkeys”.

Imagine what they think of your Filipino family?

52 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Oh you never threatened to post a photo of my wife who has never had anything to do with this place.

Ummm, you supposedly posted racist stuff about asians at billszone and here (for sure) , so dont act like you're a nice guy all of a sudden. I havent made any racist comments about your wife other than threatening to post pics of her only after your threatened to violently harm me which you coward away  from after I accepted to meet you , you numbnut.   You've been playing stupid games and therefore you will win stupid prizes if you continue to do so. 

I dont have have problems with asians, blacks , whites, latinos. I'll treat you the way you treat people .

6 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

My GOD you're gay as fuck

Derrr tHeIr GaRdEnS..... 

.....fucking homo

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Shit I made the mistake of unIGNORING the above post because I could NOT imagine what HipKunt had to say about a thread that was directed to me specifically and I can see the little man is still butt hurt over his moderation failure.

I thought he would get over his funk by now by looking at photos of teenage girls however apparently I was wrong.

3 sentences of pure hate towards homosexuals.

You combine this with how he chased off ICR over HipKunt's fear of transexuals and you have to come to the conclusion that HipKunt either is in the closet harbouring homosexual desires or he was "fooled" into a sexual encounter with a transexual in the past.

Either way, HipKunt needs to embark on a journey of self-discovery and seek professional therapy.

5 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Shit I made the mistake of unIGNORING the above post because I could NOT imagine what HipKunt had to say about a thread that was directed to me specifically and I can see the little man is still butt hurt over his moderation failure.

You seem to make the mistake of unIGNORING me quite often, liar, just like you will on this post because you're weak.

Weird how i never have an issue with mistakenly unIGNORING the few people on my list. Because I'm not a weak little pussy, like you are, Monkey-fucker.

(OK, You're not really a monkey-fucker because there's no way anyone would give a fat old juvenile fuck like you any pussy, ever)

• Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

The title of this thread should read as follows “hey spiked you’re a huge douchebag”! Moderators please adjust the title accordingly 👍, thank you.

Sincerely “the Buffalo range” members

Idk I think this is the photo of the douchebag.image.jpeg.c451c2b909129c6e9343f870ed9b1125.jpeg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Idk I think this is the photo of the douchebag.image.jpeg.c451c2b909129c6e9343f870ed9b1125.jpeg

Your infatuation with me is very flattering. As long as you understand that your “spank bank” is filled with the type of woman I attract daily👍. Your jealousy is probably warranted, but sometimes it comes off as a tid bit desperate.

• Laugh 2

1 hour ago, TonyasTaters said:

You really have no room to talk since he was at least big enough to post a picture here

You're looking very scared to show this board your pic while insulting others 

That is small man/loser behavior 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You really have no room to talk since he was at least big enough to post a picture here

I picture TT look something like this! Almost a mini SpunkedAIDS...

50FC701E-DEE1-4025-A227-DFBC3B8BEF48.jpeg

• Laugh 1

1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

So gardening makes you ghey? Shit, I sure hope farmers don't start thinking that's so because they'd quit their jobs and a great many of us would starve.

Well, think about it. You might start by getting a little rakish, then start plowing the south forty.

you really gotta get a hold of a hoe fast, to get back into ungheyness.

• Laugh 1

13 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

He’s got you dead to rights, taters…

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

He’s got you dead to rights, taters…

Yes he does… like most on here don’t get it’s just a message board. He fell for Spikes trap and posted his pick. Now he is pissed based off his responses. That’s quite an attractive guy he posted up there. Lol

1 minute ago, TonyasTaters said:

Yes he does… like most on here don’t get it’s just a message board. He fell for Spikes trap and posted his pick. Now he is pissed based off his responses. That’s quite an attractive guy he posted up there. Lol

I’ll post pics when I dump my cache, Idgaf.

I don’t look awesome, and I don’t own anything that’s ostentatious. But I’m not ashamed of anything either. If people wanna make fun of me go ahead. I don’t give a fuck.

• Like 1