Cole Beasley remains unsigned with training camps open

Veteran receiver Cole Beasley is among the notable players who has not yet found a team with training camps now open. The Bills cut Beasley in March, and there’s been little reporting of any teams making him offers. Mike Garafolo of NFL Network reports that Beasley wouldn’t play for a veteran minimum deal, but that [more]

View the full article

I would like to know how many of his 82 catches last season went for 1st downs.   I hope he isn't misssed.  Hoping McK fills his role and then some. I dont give a crap about his yards per catch if they are moving the chains.

• Like 2

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Former Bills WR Cole Beasley drawing interest from multiple teams during 2022 training camp, per report

Julio Jones left the veteran free agent market to team up with Tom Brady and the Buccaneers this week. Now, another notable unsigned wide receiver could find his own new home for 2022. Former Cowboys and Bills veteran Cole Beasley has recently drawn "significant interest across the league," according to NFL Media, and is likely to sign somewhere during training camp.

The 33-year-old wideout considered a potential return to Buffalo this offseason, per Mike Garafolo, but the Bills proceeded to sign veteran reserves Jamison Crowder and Tavon Austin after saving $6 million by initially releasing Beasley in March. Since then, the 2020 All-Pro has sought the right balance of money and opportunity -- he's not looking to play for the veteran minimum -- and is expected to narrow his options in the coming weeks.

One possibility for Beasley could be the Giants, Garafolo speculates, simply because former Bills staffers Brian Daboll and Joe Schoen are now in charge in New York. But it's possible Beasley would rather land with an expected playoff contender.

Undrafted out of SMU in 2012, the veteran spent the first seven years of his NFL career with the Cowboys, emerging as a top slot option for both Tony Romo and Dak Prescott. Three years after his career 2016 campaign in Dallas, when he caught 75 passes for 833 yards and five touchdowns, Beasley signed a four-year, $29 million deal with Buffalo. In three seasons as one of Josh Allen's top receivers, he averaged 77 catches and just over 800 receiving yards per year.

• Like 1

Well some people want to praise how great Cole Beasley was let me remind you of all the times he was tackled from behind after making a catch. Not his fault. But I’d often wondered what might have been if that dude could actually get some YAC. A dude with wheels. Cole fucking Beasley lol 

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

9 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Well some people want to praise how great Cole Beasley was let me remind you of all the times he was tackled from behind after making a catch. Not his fault. But I’d often wondered what might have been if that dude could actually get some YAC. A dude with wheels. Cole fucking Beasley lol 

Hence, McKenzie.

This is his first opportunity to win the slot job and Josh trusts him.

Can McKenzie be durable enough to hold the slot for the entire season? That’s the question.

• Like 1

Funny how if you are outspoken on social media to the right you are vilified but if you are outspoken left you are a champion for social justice 

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

20 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

Funny how if you are outspoken on social media to the right you are vilified but if you are outspoken left you are a champion for social justice 

I'm not so sure Cole was too the Right.  He just fell on the wrong side of the vaccine argument with the globalist ruling elites.