The Zelensky's pose for the cover of Vogue Magazine

shiva2999

https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2022/07/27/the-phoniest-most-pr-intensive-war-of-all-time/

The Phoniest, Most PR-Intensive War Of All Time

The president and first lady of Ukraine have posed for a romantic photoshoot with Vogue magazine, wherein President Volodymyr Zelensky waxes poetical about his love for his darling wife.

Now, I know what you’re thinking: how is Zelensky making time for a Vogue photoshoot amidst his busy schedule of PR appearances for other major western institutions?

I mean this is after all the same Volodymyr Zelensky who has been so busy making video appearances for the Grammy Awards, the Cannes Film Festival, the World Economic Forum and probably the Bilderberg group as well, and having meetings with celebrities like Ben Stiller, Sean Penn, and Bono and the Edge from U2. It’s as busy a PR tour as he could possibly have without having a discussion about the strategic importance of long-range artillery with Elmo on Sesame Street.

Oh yeah, and also isn’t there like a war or something happening in Ukraine? You’d think he’d probably be somewhat busy with that too

Call me crazy, but I’m beginning to suspect that there might be a concerted effort to manipulate the way we think about the war in Ukraine. In fact, I’d even go so far as to say it’s the most aggressively perception-managed war we’ve ever experienced.

Since Russia invaded Ukraine in February we have not only been smashed with mass media propaganda unlike anything we’ve ever seen while Russian media are purged from the airwaves, we’re also seeing the new media element of unprecedented amounts of online censorship, algorithm-boosted propaganda, and social media trolling.

So we’ve literally never seen this much overall effort put into manipulating the way the public thinks about a war. Which makes sense, given that it’s a profoundly dangerous proxy war which stands to benefit ordinary people in no way, shape or form.

I mean, can you imagine if people were allowed to just think their own thoughts about their government’s economic warfare against Russia which is hurting them financially and pushing millions toward starvation with the full awareness and approval of the US government? Or if Americans were allowed to wonder if the billions they are pouring into this proxy conflict could be better spent at home? Or if people started objecting to a needless conflict for geostrategic domination threatening their lives and the lives of everyone they know with the risk of nuclear annihilation?

Can’t have that.

There is a night-and-day difference between wanting to tell people the truth about something and wanting to manipulate their perception of something. There are times when true facts can be used to influence people’s perception one way or the other, but if your agenda is to manipulate perception rather than tell the truth you will necessarily be forced to rely on lies, half-truths, distortion, and lies by omission wherever the truth doesn’t serve that agenda.

If they were telling us the truth about this war, they wouldn’t be censoring Russian media. They wouldn’t be censoring online voices who disagree with the official narratives about Ukraine. They wouldn’t be continually blasting us in the face with mass media perception management, and they sure as hell wouldn’t be putting Ukraine’s celebrity-in-chief on the cover of Vogue magazine.

We are being manipulated, and we are being deceived. And we are being manipulated and deceived because our perceiving clearly on our own would go against the interests of the empire. They are lying to us because the interests of the people and the interests of the empire are, as usual, squarely at odds.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

If I was to supply you with a substitute piss for the Russian Whore Piss Putin pays you with for your services here, would you consider giving this campaign of yours a rest for a few months?

I can start by bringing you over a sampler on Saturday morning when the wife and I come over.

AND for Christ's sake, please cook something for us to eat and perhaps have a few liquid refreshments.

We should be out of there by 1:00 PM.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Perogies with mashed potato filling and boiled cabbage in honor of Ukraine.

If you don't like it, you're a dirty Russia com-symp...

• Laugh 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

Perogies with mashed potato filling and boiled cabbage in honor of Ukraine.

If you don't like it, you're a dirty Russia com-symp...

Don't forget the Borscht.

That I know you can cook.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Many of us knew this was a money laundering operation, rather than a war from the start

Those that knew about the Ukrainian gas companies that have been paying high ranking government officials kids; Romney, Kerry, Pelosi, and Joe Biden's to be exact really explains it all.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Gee, have all the Ukraine pimps gone on vacation?

I wish, but I know how to get rid of them.  Because Ukraine is asking for mercenaries and the Russians love making multicultural mince out of them, I keep telling pro Ukrainian chairborn warriors to put their money where their mouths are.  The only caveat is that if they accept my challenge I tell them that they must take a pic of a landmark so I can post it on Russian social media and over time it gets fed to their intel agencies.  For some reason I never get any takers.  I also shut up the Uke lobby in this city by saying if you feel like Russia is evil stop bitching here and man up and go over there.  Or are you just in on the scam?

• Like 1

“Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
 Dwight D. Eisenhower

• Like 1

Shiva, look where the Pope/Billsmobile ended up.

Look up.

Waaaaaaaay up.

FREE UKRAINE MOTHER FUCKERS*!!!

*Not to be confused with Downtown Buffalo Crack Anal Whores (D.B.C.A.W.)

image.thumb.jpg.88ec7d4506c8ef5eafe55aa2e025ce8b.jpg

Edited by SpikedLemonade
FOR SHIVA
  • Laugh 1

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Shiva, look where the Pope/Billsmobile ended up.

Look up.

Waaaaaaaay up.

FREE UKRAINE MOTHER FUCKERS*!!!

*Not to be confused with Downtown Buffalo Crack Anal Whores (D.B.C.A.W.)

image.thumb.jpg.88ec7d4506c8ef5eafe55aa2e025ce8b.jpg

So, you, me and the Pope drive a Mercedes.

Truly, God is great.

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

BEST

POPE 

EVER

Bet you wanna blow him, don't you?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan