If Trump wins lawsuit I will leave forever but if he loses you have to leave for good. Who wants to bet me? “Trump notifies CNN of 'intent to file' defamation lawsuit regarding his unproven election claims”

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'll never play by this poster's rules.  Sorry.

It’s very easy… You believe the election was rigged then Trump will prevail right? No one on here will put their money where their mouth is. I will because I know he truth.

• Laugh 1

2 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

It’s very easy… You believe the election was rigged then Trump will prevail right? No one on here will put their money where their mouth is. I will because I know he truth.

Not quite that simple, ace.  Trump could be completely right and still lose in a court of law.  I'm no sucker like F8.  Pass.  LOL

• Like 2

download.jpg

Well, don't worry JC, if he goes, like GOD I will just create another user account as apparently I have done for every poster who disagrees with the Trump Fluffers here.

What should I name this one?

5 Black Guys and a ShovelTM 

Can't Touch This or Post PhotosTM

Let's Get to the Bottom of This Very Wide AssTM

Trump's Cum Looks & Tastes Like TangTM

?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

17 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Well, don't worry JC, if he goes, like GOD I will just create another user account as apparently I have done for every poster who disagrees with the Trump Fluffers here.

What should I name this one?

5 Black Guys and a ShovelTM 

Can't Touch This or Post PhotosTM

Let's Get to the Bottom of This Very Wide AssTM

Trump's Cum Looks & Tastes Like TangTM

?

Don Cherry’s Purple Suit”

a portmanteau: “SpikedWideDuke”

”Smart Car Not Go Far”

• Laugh 2

4 hours ago, jc856 said:

I don’t want to bet because I can’t bear the thought of ever losing you….31A6F0CE-B361-4DBE-8FF2-CFD7D6BA298C.jpeg.9105e8bd38ca2bf68cdf3c6f5875fbda.jpeg

Is that Spike and Shiva on their date night?

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

5 Year Old White Cheerleaders Shower with the Black Janitor

Keep your jerk-off fantasies off the forums, fatty

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Not quite that simple, ace.  Trump could be completely right and still lose in a court of law.  I'm no sucker like F8.  Pass.  LOL

Am I not assuming the same risk on my end as well?

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

4 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Everyone is so confident about the election bullshit Trump puts out there but yet when it comes time to put up or shut up you run and hide. Let’s do this Trumpsters! Back up your bullshit.

A defamation suit result will not prove anything about the election one way or another

This is pure idiocy and a desperate attempt by you to try and "get" posters

Why don't you all figure out a way to live without Donald J Trump owning you rent free?

It's been over a year and half now LOL

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

A defamation suit result will not prove anything about the election one way or another

This is pure idiocy and a desperate attempt by you to try and "get" posters

Why don't you all figure out a way to live without Donald J Trump owning you rent free?

It's been over a year and half now LOL

Donald Trump is the greatest threat to this country. He is a terrorist that must never hold office again. Trumpsters freak out constantly about BLM but yet they never tried to steal our country. Again the burden of proof in the defamation suit will belong to Trump. You all claim there is evidence well now is the time. Why doesn’t Trump just play 2000 mules in the court then.

• Like 2
  • Poop 1

31 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Donald Trump is the greatest threat to this country. He is a terrorist that must never hold office again. Trumpsters freak out constantly about BLM but yet they never tried to steal our country. Again the burden of proof in the defamation suit will belong to Trump. You all claim there is evidence well now is the time. Why doesn’t Trump just play 2000 mules in the court then.

The lie of our government working in the best interests of the American people and being completely corrupt is by far the greatest threat to America...and it's not close. 

Donald Trump threatened them by pulling back the curtain, so they started an all out war against him and his supporters to protect themselves and the power they have. Hoax after hoax, and witch hunt after witch hunt, and you still buy into it and can't see what's really going on. Very sad, indeed.

And LOL at the stupidity of your last statement. 2,000 mules or any proof that the election had major problems would still need to looked at by the Supreme Court to even have a chance to proceed in finding a remedy to what took place, and they already used the excuse of standing to avoid this possibility...so, no.

Dems already did a similar thing in 2017 when Trump was elected also...claiming he was illegitimate and injuring police officers at Franklin Square...which is down the block from the Capitol. 

They also threatened that if Trump won in 2020, that there would be more riots, and that they would remove Trump if they had to. They would have burned down this entire country if what happened in 2020 went in the favor of Republicans...FACT.

This is all political BS.

And it's all to keep us divided and blaming each other instead of the criminals in our government 

Wake the fuck up

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The lie of our government working in the best interests of the American people and being completely corrupt is by far the greatest threat to America...and it's not close. 

Donald Trump threatened them by pulling back the curtain, so they started an all out war against him and his supporters to protect themselves and the power they have. Hoax after hoax, and witch hunt after witch hunt, and you still buy into it and can't see what's really going on. Very sad, indeed.

And LOL at the stupidity of your last statement. 2,000 mules or any proof that the election had major problems would still need to looked at by the Supreme Court to even have a chance to proceed in finding a remedy to what took place, and they already used the excuse of standing to avoid this possibility...so, no.

Dems already did a similar thing in 2017 when Trump was elected also...claiming he was illegitimate and injuring police officers at Franklin Square...which is down the block from the Capitol. 

They also threatened that if Trump won in 2020, that there would be more riots, and that they would remove Trump if they had to. They would have burned down this entire country if what happened in 2020 went in the favor of Republicans...FACT.

And it's all to keep us divided and blaming each other instead of the criminals in our government 

Wake the fuck up

The only ones who tried to destroy this country was Trump and January 6th. He is a domestic terrorist. Trumps own FBI director stated January 6th was a terrorist attack. Fact… Trumpsters are for law and order only when it is convenient for them. Fact. Trump continues to claim election fraud but lost every court case he put forward. Fact. Since it didn’t go Trumpsters way Law and Order is no good.

• Like 1
  • Poop 2

54 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Wake the fuck up

Dude, forget it.

Its all about Trump with this idiot and his followers are terrorists along with Trump from this utter moron.

Give up while you are ahead.

• Like 1

Just now, LIBills said:

Dude, forget it.

Its all about Trump with this idiot and his followers are terrorists along with Trump from this utter moron.

Give up while you are ahead.

See Christopher Wrays comments as to who the terrorists are. I give facts you give bullshit.

• Laugh 1
  • Poop 1

1 minute ago, TonyasTaters said:

See Christopher Wrays comments as to who the terrorists are. I give facts you give bullshit.

Yeah, Viking guy was a real threat, wasn’t he?

He was a fuckin idiot who decided to roam the capital like the rest of those idiots.

You need weapons to be a terrorist.

Let me know when even one of those nitwits has a weapons charged attached to their other charges.

Get off your high horse and stop worrying Trump 365/24/7.

There is a whole world out there to enjoy. I suggest you go out there and do and stop worrying about Trump and his supporters so much.

1 hour ago, TonyasTaters said:

The only ones who tried to destroy this country was Trump and January 6th. He is a domestic terrorist. Trumps own FBI director stated January 6th was a terrorist attack. Fact… Trumpsters are for law and order only when it is convenient for them. Fact. Trump continues to claim election fraud but lost every court case he put forward. Fact. Since it didn’t go Trumpsters way Law and Order is no good.

Donald Trump was a beacon of freedom to all Canadians trapped under the Totalitarian Overlord Onslaught of Justin Trudeau.

Did Donald Trump, the one true Aquarian, make those Canadians proud of being Canadian?  No, that would be ridiculous.

But I bet they were proud to share a continent with such an eloquent statesman.