Trump's defense secretary denies there were orders to have 10K troops ready to deploy on January 6

Ooof! I wonder if @Philly'sFinest will continue to tell this lie over and over? Unless he has some kind of evidence/information that Trump's acting defense secretary Chris Miller doesn't have? I wonder what conspiracy theory Philly will default to, because there is obviously no way he would admit he is wrong!

"I was never given any direction or order or knew of any plans of that nature,"

"We obviously had plans for activating more folks, but that was not anything more than contingency planning," Miller added. "There was no official message traffic or anything of that nature."

Trump's defense secretary denies there were orders to have 10K troops ready to deploy on January 6 - CNNPolitics

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Sorry, F8. You are an ignored poster for me now.

I have no interest in anything you may have to say 

Get help because you're mentally ill.

That is all

womp womp. You wouldnt ever want any outside information getting into your little hug box of conspiracy theories.

• Laugh 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

And just so we are clear...Trump had no authority over the National Guard being sent to the capitol. He did recommend it, but it was not authorized by the Seargent at arms, mayor bowser, and Pelosi...all who did have the authority.

Kash Patel and others in the Trump administration have spoken about this.

F8 wants attention, but he's wrong and I'm not giving him anymore than this. 

There's other threads where I've posted the articles that have said the same thing if anyone wants to look.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

And just so we are clear...Trump had no authority over the National Guard being sent to the capitol. He did recommend it, but it was not authorized by the Seargent at arms, mayor bowser, and Pelosi...all who did have the authority.

Kash Patel and others in the Trump administration have spoken about this.

F8 wants attention, but he's wrong and I'm not giving him anymore than this. 

There's other threads where I've posted the articles that have said the same thing if anyone wants to look.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10030

ADMINISTRATION AND SUPERVISION OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA NATIONAL GUARD

By virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United states, particularly section 6 of the act of March 1, 1889, 25 Stat. 773 (39 D.C. Code 112), and section 118 of the act of June 3, 1916, 39 Stat. 213 (32 U.S.C. 17), it is hereby ordered as follows:

1. The Secretary of Defense is authorized and directed to supervise and control, on behalf of the President and through such official or officials of the National Military Establishment as the said Secretary shall designate, the administration of the affairs of the District of Columbia National Guard: Provided, that the foregoing provision shall not be effective whenever the said National Guard is in active Federal service or on active emergency duty in the District of Columbia after being ordered to such duty pursuant to law.

2. The Secretary of Defense shall at such times as may be appropriate submit to the President recommendations with respect to the appointment of the Commanding General and the Adjutant General of the said National Guard.

HARRY S. TRUMAN
THE WHITE HOUSE,
January 26, 1949

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10030 | Harry S. Truman (trumanlibrary.gov)

The secretary of defense answers to the president. Chris Miller says no order was given to him from the president to have 10k DC national guard deployed.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ooof! I wonder if @Philly'sFinest will continue to tell this lie over and over? Unless he has some kind of evidence/information that Trump's acting defense secretary Chris Miller doesn't have? I wonder what conspiracy theory Philly will default to, because there is obviously no way he would admit he is wrong!

"I was never given any direction or order or knew of any plans of that nature,"

"We obviously had plans for activating more folks, but that was not anything more than contingency planning," Miller added. "There was no official message traffic or anything of that nature."

Trump's defense secretary denies there were orders to have 10K troops ready to deploy on January 6 - CNNPolitics

For someone who bitched about heritage is using CNN ? lol.

No one was more Trump-neutral and factually critical of his administration than I was.  Most people relied on me as a centrist citizen watchdog during his term. 

But, even I am forced to admit, the Aquarian is innocent  on this one. 

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

No one was more Trump-neutral and factually critical of his administration than I was.  Most people relied on me as a centrist citizen watchdog during his term. 

But, even I am forced to admit, the Aquarian is innocent  on this one. 

Congrats. This reads like satire. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

10 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Find me a fox News source of trumps defense secretary saying it. What's the difference? He said what he said.

This is not about whataboutism. It's about you having double standards. You bitched about heritage putting up FACTS you couldn't dispute and then bring in a tabloid in CNN. 

This is all deflection. The National Guard being there or not has shit-all to do with Trump knowing lying about the election results. Continuing to push the lie, in light of his own people, his own family telling him he lost, pushing it to the point that the MAGA sheep believed it, invited them to the Capitol, coincidentally on the day of the Certification and whipping them up into a pre-planned frenzy that led to the attack on the Capitol.

But keep watching the bouncing ball, sheep

• Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Congrats. This reads like satire. 

It is satire.  Remember when Al Franken called his liberal radio network 'Central Air'?

It's a parody of how the left has portrayed themselves my entire life. 

9 hours ago, RichJ said:

This is not about whataboutism. It's about you having double standards. You bitched about heritage putting up FACTS you couldn't dispute and then bring in a tabloid in CNN. 

It's completely different. The heritage has an open conservative and pro capitalist bias. CNN doesn't have a pro Chris Miller bias. This isnt the win you think it is. Engage with the topic which is that trumps sec of Def admits there was no order for 10k troops. He is the source.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

15 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Read the executive order I posted. All trump had to do was give the order to the Secretary of Defense. The same Secretary of Defense says no order was given. 

But as Hipkat mentioned, Trump continued to knowingly push the Big Lie. This was shown in the many committee hearings you didn't watch.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

13 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Read the executive order I posted. All trump had to do was give the order to the Secretary of Defense. The same Secretary of Defense says no order was given. 

But as Hipkat mentioned, Trump continued to knowingly push the Big Lie. This was shown in the many committee hearings you didn't watch.

lol, the Epoch Times. You would think that in an effort to make a point and not have their sources dismantled, they'd try to find more legit news outlets, but then, I guess, that's not possible since the point they usually try to make is not true

• Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan