Donald Trump is being investigated by the DOJ for his role in 1/6

7 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Lol you mean a failed economy, high inflation unemployment, no infrastructure package, supporting hate groups… Yeah he did a great job. Off is still available to let me help you. PM me!

What world in which do you live?  You're funny.  Times were so good here that I'm sure it spread to your native Canada.   We had an economy that withstood a pandemic, deep state intervention, and the persecution of its President. 

Your world view has failed.  That must be difficult. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FanBack said:

What world in which do you live?  You're funny.  Times were so good here that I'm sure it spread to your native Canada.   We had an economy that withstood a pandemic, deep state intervention, and the persecution of its President. 

Your world view has failed.  That must be difficult. 

Lol I live in Western New York…Deep state you mean terrorist/rapist Trump. He is the greatest threat to the US. If my world view failed then how did Trump get his ass kicked in the election? He then sued 60 times claiming election fraud and lost every time. Nice try Terrorist sympathizer!

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, TonyasTaters said:

Lol I live in Western New York…Deep state you mean terrorist/rapist Trump. He is the greatest threat to the US. If my world view failed then how did Trump get his ass kicked in the election? He then sued 60 times claiming election fraud and lost every time. Nice try Terrorist sympathizer!

Circular reasoning.   Spin the lie round and round until it 'becomes' the truth.  Lacking the ability to convince morons is not getting your 'ass kicked', it is simply an indictment of a certain portion of the electorate.  ,

Your world view has resulted in economic collapse, incompetent foreign policy, dead Ukrainians & Americans, erosion of freedoms and the squandering of the immense respect for us generated by the Aquarian.  Sounds like failure.   Sounds like you.   Hence You are Failure. 

You are a true fascist sympathizer. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Circular reasoning.   Spin the lie round and round until it 'becomes' the truth.  Lacking the ability to convince morons is not getting your 'ass kicked', it is simply an indictment of a certain portion of the electorate.  ,

Your world view has resulted in economic collapse, incompetent foreign policy, dead Ukrainians & Americans, erosion of freedoms and the squandering of the immense respect for us generated by the Aquarian.  Sounds like failure.   Sounds like you.   Hence You are Failure. 

You are a true fascist sympathizer. 

Lmao boy they got you hook line and sinker. Let me know when you would like a dose of reality.

• Poop 1

11 minutes ago, FanBack said:

How are we better for Joe Biden taking office?  We are not. 

Dow is higher then when Trump left office, infrastructure package, pending climate package, China tarrifs on there way out reducing inflation. No more terrorism and racism.

45 minutes ago, FanBack said:

When you can't attack the Aquarian's Exemplary Record - Whine about January 6.

The sad part is that the democrats can always count on their low IQ supporters to parrot any ridiculous rhetoric that they invent and apparently democrat supporters love failure and misery. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

can always count on their low IQ supporters to parrot any ridiculous rhetoric that they invent 

Oh and you think this is exclusive to Democrats?? Really?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan