Donald Trump is being investigated by the DOJ for his role in 1/6

Trump announcing he will be running for president in 3.....2......1.....

Trump complaining its a political witch hunt in 3......2......1.....

I have no doubts that trump coordinated, planned, and tried to follow through with several schemes to subvert American democracy. I do have doubts he will be held accountable. If he isn't, that is the final tipping point for the fall of the illusion of "democracy" in the US. US oligarchs look at what world super powers like China and Russia have done by building a state capitalist empire where democracy doesn't matter. They want that here as it will further boost their power and wealth.

Trump conduct, conversations part of Justice Dept. investigation - The Washington Post

Justice Department investigating Trump’s actions as part of Jan. 6 probe (nbcnews.com)

Donald Trump being investigated by Justice Department criminal probe, report says | The Independent

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

28 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Trump announcing he will be running for president in 3.....2......1.....

Trump complaining its a political witch hunt in 3......2......1.....

I have no doubts that trump coordinated, planned, and tried to follow through with several schemes to subvert American democracy. I do have doubts he will be held accountable. If he isn't, that is the final tipping point for the fall of the illusion of "democracy" in the US. US oligarchs look at what world super powers like China and Russia have done by building a state capitalist empire where democracy doesn't matter. They want that here as it will further boost their power and wealth.

Trump conduct, conversations part of Justice Dept. investigation - The Washington Post

Justice Department investigating Trump’s actions as part of Jan. 6 probe (nbcnews.com)

Donald Trump being investigated by Justice Department criminal probe, report says | The Independent

As the sheep keep their blinders on

• Like 2
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

They'll find him in contempt of congress.  I also have contempt for them.

They won't actually be able to prove a crime.  But Merrick Garland is as corrupt and evil a public official as ever to hold office in this United States.  If he had been confirmed as a Supreme Court Justice, his evil may have exceeded the genocidal totalitarian, Ruth Bader Ginsburg     

God bless Steve Bannon, America's greatest living survivor of political abuse.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

They'll find him in contempt of congress.  I also have contempt for them.

They won't actually be able to prove a crime.  But Merrick Garland is as corrupt and evil a public official as ever to hold office in this United States.  If he had been confirmed as a Supreme Court Justice, his evil may have exceeded the genocidal totalitarian, Ruth Bader Ginsburg     

God bless Steve Bannon, America's greatest living survivor of political abuse.

what would you consider undeniable proof that Trump played a role in orchestrating the 1/6 riot on the capitol? 

• Laugh 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

They can invent some type of charge, but I doubt they make it stick.

I have heard that the whole reason they keep calling 1/6 and iNsUrReCtIoN is because there's an amendment that will prevent someone who has participated in one to run for office.

Their goal is to keep him out of office. 

IDGAF if he runs or not

• Like 2

7 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

what would you consider undeniable proof that Trump played a role in orchestrating the 1/6 riot on the capitol? 

It boggles mind why you'd even continue to reply to him. All he's doing is trolling 

• Laugh 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

22 hours ago, HipKat said:

As the sheep keep their blinders on

You have no doubt, but your an idiot that sees everything through the lens of TDS...which means you can't be taken seriously. And you are treated accordingly here where posters are quite aware of your dysfunction.

This will end as just another witch hunt that was a waste of time and money, and was only done because the Democratic party is desperate to find a way to remove threats to their power instead of defeating them through a free and fair election process

FACTS

• Like 1

Hey, Hipkat

Remember when Tony Bobulinski went on Tucker and detailed his dealings with the Biden crime family, as well as providing his computer and phone to back up his claims?

Do you also remember when you laughed it off and claimed he had no credibility?

Many of us here remember, and we now know for a fact that you were wrong once again, and that you were a sheep that helped to keep this buried and dismissed only to help Joe Biden steal an election and subvert the will of the American people. 

Your TDS has done irreparable damage to this country and even yourself. 

I'd hate the fuck out of myself if I did something similar, but you will continue to lie to yourself about it all because TDS 

So sad, and so pathetic 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

They can invent some type of charge, but I doubt they make it stick.

I have heard that the whole reason they keep calling 1/6 and iNsUrReCtIoN is because there's an amendment that will prevent someone who has participated in one to run for office.

Their goal is to keep him out of office. 

IDGAF if he runs or not

I am fine with President Ron DeSantis in 2024. Liberals will hate him just as much as they do Trump. It will be fun watching them scream and cry about him.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Greg said:

I am fine with President Ron DeSantis in 2024. Liberals will hate him just as much as they do Trump. It will be fun watching them scream and cry about him.

Did desantis denounce those nazis? I didn't pay enough attention to that story. Do you think he should?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Also...take note how Joe tries to use intelligence officials and five former heads of the CIA to back up his lie that the Hunter Biden laptop from hell was Russian disinformation. 

Our three letter agencies are corrupt and will continue to be until we tear down our government in it's current form and start over

113D7A2B-3D84-4485-B3DC-1FA19BA1D4E0.png

• Laugh 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 7/29/2022 at 11:32 AM, Philly'sFinest said:

Also...take note how Joe tries to use intelligence officials and five former heads of the CIA to back up his lie that the Hunter Biden laptop from hell was Russian disinformation. 

Our three letter agencies are corrupt and will continue to be until we tear down our government in it's current form and start over

Now that is a factual post.   Why can not the leftist/fascist/ communists on this board party in such a matter?