The View From the 9-Person Jacuzzi Hot Tub This Morning

6 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

More importantly, the neighbors must just love seeing your man boobs hanging over your large stomach as they get into their cars to go to work. You're such a clueless tool

I was just gonna say, his poor neighbors having to watch this fat train wreck in open view

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

This is a wanna be, fake ass baller post if I ever saw one.

Real one's don't need to flex about little things like a hot tub (LOL)

But if they did decide to, they certainly wouldn't have it in the view of their neighbors with no fencing or privacy...it would be secluded away or behind large fencing that does not allow anyone to see.

That screams trailer park/white trash yard to me. 

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

how does that TV hold up in the rain?

It is in something called TV Shield.

NOT cheap but very much needed.

I has a small fan as well.

I have never had a problem with the TV since it was installed within the TV Shield.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

I have them on IGNORE and I am rarely going to UnIGNORE their posts but I imagine it is the same petty comments from those who won't post photos because they are losers in life and liars here.

I just finished giving the dog's wadding pool the first coat.

Do these stupid kunts have a hot tub, a dog, a built in concrete wadding pool for their 3 dogs or even a real life?

No photos leads us all to believe that they have much to hide and pretend to be relevant only here in their Trump Fluffing Echo Chamber.

• Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

9 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

It is in something called TV Shield.

NOT cheap but very much needed.

I has a small fan as well.

I have never had a problem with the TV since it was installed within the TV Shield.

Nice, I'll have to look into that. I have a TV outside on my outdoor screened in patio, but I would prefer it be protected more.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

Nice, I'll have to look into that. I have a TV outside on my outdoor screened in patio, but I would prefer it be protected more.

I am sure Very Wide Ass has one as well however he is too shy to post photos showing it.

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

I gutted my outdoor patio 2 summers ago. The previous owner put down the turf and used it as a car port. I think it came out decent for a DIY.

received_417740289765630.jpeg

received_3853376171457609.jpeg

20200907_161819.jpg

20200907_161839.jpg

Very nice!!!

However, that is just my opinion and we have to really wait for the opinion of that lying coward Very Wide Ass who although he will NOT post a photo of his own possessions, he will quickly critique and criticize any photos that are posted by others.

As if anyone gives a shit about that retard's opinion other then is Trump Fluffer followers here.

• Laugh 1

5 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Very nice!!!

However, that is just my opinion and we have to really wait for the opinion of that lying coward Very Wide Ass who although he will NOT post a photo of his own possessions, he will quickly critique and criticize any photos that are posted by others.

As if anyone gives a shit about that retard's opinion other then is Trump Fluffer followers here.

Thank you! I'm still working on the man cave in my basement. I still have to build a bar, but this is the progress. I also built a bench/table by my pool table to cover the sewer line. The newest pictures were taken the weekend of a garage sale I had, so it's a bit messy from sorting through shit. I put in the electrical that weekend too.

received_1435941060112631.jpeg

received_134263272088839.jpeg

received_3001624960158891.jpeg

received_237235054710808.jpeg

20220629_161639.jpg

20220629_161630.jpg

20220327_164558.jpg

• Like 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg