Spike and Shiva: If Lit asked you to come back to the Range to clean it up then why don’t you give Lit and ultimatum? Remove the right wing extremists or the both of you will leave the Range.

5 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

My point exactly see LIBills more denial. Toofast I do feel apathetic for you given your circumstances so I have chosen to give you a break.

Ok little, itty bitty buffoon. There are pictures of you circulating all around this place, they’re not very flattering! We know you’re “very special” (so the legal definition says), so we kind of deal with you. Like an ass itch that just won’t go away 🤷‍♂️🖕🍻...

5 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Ok little, itty bitty buffoon. There are pictures of you circulating all around this place, they’re not very flattering! We know you’re “very special” (so the legal definition says), so we kind of deal with you. Like an ass itch that just won’t go away 🤷‍♂️🖕🍻...

Lmao pictures that is awesome! You still pissed at yourself for posting your pick? Spike worked you over good. Please feel free to post pics of “me” anytime you want. I give you my consent.

1 hour ago, TonyasTaters said:

Dude with an awesome name!

I figured you were a guy. I don’t know why some people keep accusing you of being female. God knows this place is off-limits to women, apparently

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Lmao pictures that is awesome! You still pissed at yourself for posting your pick? Spike worked you over good. Please feel free to post pics of “me” anytime you want. I give you my consent.

Not one bit am I worried about posting my PIC(s) on here! You’re an amusing little lady for thinking I do 👍🍻

1 hour ago, TonyasTaters said:

You just can’t stand the facts. Apparently your reading comprehension needs to be worked on. Several individuals on this board has downplayed J6 and continue with their support of Terrorist Trump. That makes them a sympathizer. You apparently are an anti-semit  calling people Nazis. Go fuck yourself you bullshit artist extremist.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bhfw0tmllzxiwl1v58ws

• Laugh 1

For documentation in future interactions, can you please reference the court case (docket # & date) that found you (one Tanyastaint) legally definable as “mentally handicapped”. Thank you in advance “the Buffalo range” members 👍.

7 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Calling someone a Nazi is just awful. Millions died in the holocaust and using the term in such a sense diminishes the horrors of those atrocities.Call me an idiot, moron etc… But to use the term Nazi is just wrong.

What do you call people who aren't even connected to your Jan 6th bs? What a fraud you are 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Does this count?

image.jpeg.beacc0d779cd1a29862b2933a227c674.jpeg

Actually this picture looks exactly like the kind of dudes I hung out with back home

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

21 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Actually this picture looks exactly like the kind of dudes I hung out with back home

Whatever the intent of this post, I’m actually a fairly laid back guy that really doesn’t want to do anything other than relax and enjoy life, while listening to some live music🤣🤷‍♂️🍻!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I had hair that was almost to the middle of my back, not that long ago! It was just too fucking hot, and a PITA to deal with everyday, all day...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

643BC2DF-A1BC-4DB2-BB9F-17FCD4000804.png.8758b610de4c0d66d1b04b5c0a8dd31a.pngB4D7A668-861A-4B71-9733-0152666CFD4B.thumb.jpeg.d0fe21f6697690bd375a620ba07fdcbc.jpeg2B9F6455-CC39-46B6-9747-F8B7669656F8.thumb.jpeg.60a34b45bac612d61bd94efe6bead1d7.jpeg

since I’ve been using these products, that problem just seemed to go away…

• Laugh 2

17 minutes ago, jc856 said:

643BC2DF-A1BC-4DB2-BB9F-17FCD4000804.png.8758b610de4c0d66d1b04b5c0a8dd31a.pngB4D7A668-861A-4B71-9733-0152666CFD4B.thumb.jpeg.d0fe21f6697690bd375a620ba07fdcbc.jpeg2B9F6455-CC39-46B6-9747-F8B7669656F8.thumb.jpeg.60a34b45bac612d61bd94efe6bead1d7.jpeg

since I’ve been using these products, that problem just seemed to go away…

I wonder if this will work to get rid of the hemorrhoids that are TT and SpunkedAIDS 🤷‍♂️🧐? Might be worth a try.

8 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Sooooo…. Is there going to be some sort of altimatum?

Ultimatum even?

Seek help. soflabillsfan