Jump to content

Spike and Shiva: If Lit asked you to come back to the Range to clean it up then why don’t you give Lit and ultimatum? Remove the right wing extremists or the both of you will leave the Range.


Recommended Posts

I won't speak for Shiva but it is not right wing extremists that concern me right now.

It is the open racism and toxic behaviour that has turned off good quality posters like Sal from posting here.

People like Sal add value to the conversation in the Bills Forum.

Very Wide Ass adds nothing.

There are people on BillsZone who have come here to give the Range a look see and have immediately left.

So we have to decide if remaining a toxic sandbox for Very Wide Ass and his fellow disgusting kind or make changes that will lead to a much better Range.

Yes, I have had dialogue with Lit.

I have also had dialogue with the owner and administrators at BillsZone.

 

  • Laugh 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TonyasTaters said:

I agree this place needs cleaning up but unfortunately I doubt it.

You're right...except the cleansing needs to be from you, Spunked, and Shiva

I'm good telling Lit that it's us or them

He brought these trolls over. Now he can clean up the shit all over the walls from them

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I won't speak for Shiva but it is not right wing extremists that concern me right now.

It is the open racism and toxic behaviour that has turned off good quality posters like Sal from posting here.

People like Sal add value to the conversation in the Bills Forum.

Very Wide Ass adds nothing.

There are people on BillsZone who have come here to give the Range a look see and have immediately left.

So we have to decide if remaining a toxic sandbox for Very Wide Ass and his fellow disgusting kind or make changes that will lead to a much better Range.

Yes, I have had dialogue with Lit.

I have also had dialogue with the owner and administrators at BillsZone.

 

I agree with the constant racist and homophonic comments on here need to end. Give Lit a list of names you would like to have removed and tell him. It’s either they go or you go…Just a thought.

  • Laugh 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You're right...except the cleansing needs to be from you, Spunked, and Shiva

I'm good telling Lit that it's us or them

He brought these trolls over. Now he can clean up the shit all over the walls from them

Sounds good to me… Having Terrorist sympathizers here is not good for the Range. Hell it’s not good for the country.

  • Laugh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Sounds good to me… Having Terrorist sympathizers here is not good for the Range. Hell it’s not good for the country.

Americans that stand up in the face of a corrupt media and government are Patriots.

Americans like yourself are sheep that have been programmed to say completely idiotic things like you do in nearly every post you put out here.

If it wasn't for Americans like us...you'd have already been stripped of all your liberties and freedoms you take for granted.

Maybe one day you'll have to experience a world where you no longer have a claim to any rights because your masters told you to surrender them, and you complied.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

I agree with the constant racist and homophonic comments on here need to end. Give Lit a list of names you would like to have removed and tell him. It’s either they go or you go…Just a thought.

Something tells me that the guy who has made death threats on more than one occasion would be the one removed

So, yes...let's make it a they go or we go

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Americans that stand up in the face of a corrupt media and government are Patriots.

 

We're you for or against Dubya's invasion of Iraq in 2003?

  • Laugh 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, shiva2999 said:

We're you for or against Dubya's invasion of Iraq in 2003?

I never believed the WMD lie.

I knew about the Bush/Cheney Haliburton thing also, so no, I was not. 

I was a Democrat at that time, but was starting to wake up because of 9/11, ironically 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I was a Democrat at that time, but was starting to wake up because of 9/11, ironically 

Interesting.

What did 9/11 wake you up to?

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

 

It is the open racism and toxic behaviour that has turned off good quality posters like Sal from posting here.

 

There are people on BillsZone who have come here to give the Range a look see and have immediately left.

 

 

What Sal doesnt know is that some people here ahve made racist rants against Kim Pegula.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The corruption within the government and both political parties.

 

How so?

Do you believe the official narrative, or do you suspect something more sinister?

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Let me guess Loose Change or some other bullshit conspiracy movie…

So, you believe the official story?

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

How so?

Do you believe the official narrative, or do you suspect something more sinister?

You'd be a fool to believe the official narrative. 

Hopefully, one day we can have a real discussion over a topic like that without the same conspiracy theory comments/tin foil hat nonsense.

It's part of the reason that false flags like 9/11 were able to take place 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You'd be a fool to believe the official narrative. 

Hopefully, one day we can have a real discussion over a topic like that without the same conspiracy theory comments/tin foil hat nonsense.

It's part of the reason that false flags like 9/11 were able to take place 

Let me guess you heard this from Alex Jones? It is tinfoil hat bullshit and has been disproven over and over. The same people say the US government is a bunch of idiots. But yet they can pull off an attack like 9/11 and keep everyone involved quiet. Just look at what Popular Mechanics provided. A full debunking of the 9/11 conspiracies. It’s just beyond crazy…

  • Like 1
  • Poop 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TonyasTaters said:

Let me guess you heard this from Alex Jones? It is tinfoil hat bullshit and has been disproven over and over. The same people say the US government is a bunch of idiots. But yet they can pull off an attack like 9/11 and keep everyone involved quiet. Just look at what Popular Mechanics provided. A full debunking of the 9/11 conspiracies. It’s just beyond crazy…

I'm not even going to bother with you because I know you are not mentally equipped to have legitimate discussion.

I've read, listened, and done more research on things like 9/11 than you have probably done in your life on any subject, so I'll let you live in your world where the good guys and bad guys are who they tell you they are.

Then there's folks like myself that have used logic and critical thinking to further research and have come to a much more informed and educated opinion 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I'm not even going to bother with you because I know you are not mentally equipped to have legitimate discussion.

I've read, listened, and done more research on things like 9/11 than you have probably done in your life on any subject, so I'll let you live in your world where the good guys and bad guys are who they tell you they are.

Then there's folks like myself that have used logic and critical thinking to further research and have come to a much more informed and educated opinion 

It’s all just coincidental events that perfectly lined up (anomalous events in a completely unrealistic timeline) and these events just happened to create the end catastrophic event (I.e. 9/11, 2020 pandemic/election). There could be nothing other than absolute, pure coincidence, of course.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I'm not even going to bother with you because I know you are not mentally equipped to have legitimate discussion.

I've read, listened, and done more research on things like 9/11 than you have probably done in your life on any subject, so I'll let you live in your world where the good guys and bad guys are who they tell you they are.

Then there's folks like myself that have used logic and critical thinking to further research and have come to a much more informed and educated opinion 

You crazy “conspiracy theorist” 🤦‍♂️! Unfortunate when the CS actually come to fruition, and crickets...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Does anyone know who RichJ is at the BillsZone?

He needs to feel my power.

LOl. I dont post there. Keep trying though. 

I can however lurk and read posts

Heres one you said about  Lit in the thread created by meathead entitled 

 

Buffalo range NEW OWNER

 

 

Quote

 

Haile SpikedLemonade

With Lit running the show, it is just not worth it.

 

 

this is why guys like Hero go bonkers . You're a two faced backstabbing racist pig. Not sure how he all of a sudden become your bff again. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...