PAPA HAS LANDED IN CANADA!!!

I bought a new Vatican flag to fly off the front porch since my old one got beat up the wind after 7 years of using to over the Lent period.

Photos to follow.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

3 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I bought a new Vatican flag to fly off the front porch since my old one got beat up the wind after 7 years of using to over the Lent period.

Photos to follow.

Great! I'm glad you are out taking care of important stuff while your wife is working and supporting your fat, lazy ignorant ass. You should go see this communist Pope, you two can talk about supporting abortion.

• Laugh 1

On 7/28/2022 at 7:19 PM, jc856 said:

You should put a pic of Snoop Dogg on the opposite window and fill the car with smoke😂

Got a lot of positive reactions in Toronto yesterday.

Oh and Snoop Dog can go fuck himself.

He changed his name in an attempt to become a reggae artist and my Rasta brethren rejected him so he had to reach out to Martha to save his career.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

10 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Got a lot of positive reactions in Toronto yesterday.

Oh and Snoop Dog can go fuck himself.

He changed his name in an attempt to become a reggae artist and my Rasta brethren rejected him so he had to reach out to Martha to save his career.

6C0C83AF-57E9-4DE8-80D8-5E046D9B2563.thumb.jpeg.94e533d053cc0da0eb1ae34dc55fad5e.jpeg

You know damn well that you would never let a black person in your car!🤣🤣

actually, Snoop Dogg would look around and ask, “where is the car? I see the blue lawnmower over there, but I don’t see your car.” 🚙 

• Laugh 2

This nonsense shows that the pope is a useful idiot or liar and so is Spike-.

Talking about a pope, yet there's nothing christian about his beliefs or actions.

If the pope really practiced what he preached he'd tell Trudeau to shove it.

The Vatican is the opposite of what everyone thinks it is. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Talking about a pope, yet there's nothing christian about his beliefs or actions.

Did you bump your head?

you made a good point!

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

Oops, it must have been an aberration, you’re back….

It's part of the same whole.

Treaty Six Grand Chief George Arcand Jr. gave the Pope a beaded medallion and was handed an unknown item in return.

Handed an unknown item....

10 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

OMG I can’t believe I am saying this but I do agree with your last sentence….I wish the whole Vatican thing would just go away quietly.

Just now, thinwhiteduke said:

More than 60 per cent of the schools were run by the Roman Catholic Church. 

You're being mocked

EEB63C5D-18CD-4D73-AF25-4E392EA7A20A.jpeg.9783ed65099aebdd80f581dcf4c9a24e.jpeg

When are you going to get the help you so desperately need? I’m going to give you six days, six hours and six minutes to get help, or I’m gonna call the reptilian  ambassador and have them anal probe you again.

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

EEB63C5D-18CD-4D73-AF25-4E392EA7A20A.jpeg.9783ed65099aebdd80f581dcf4c9a24e.jpeg

When are you going to get the help you so desperately need? I’m going to give you six days, six hours and six minutes to get help, or I’m gonna call the reptilian  ambassador and have them anal probe you again.

Jesus again… The first time I would say it’s against his will but the second time I kinda think he likes the anal probing…

• Laugh 1

MASKWACIS, Alberta (AP) — Pope Francis issued a historic apology Monday for the Catholic Church’s cooperation with Canada’s “catastrophic” policy of Indigenous residential schools, saying the forced assimilation of Native peoples into Christian society destroyed their cultures, severed families and marginalized generations. 

######################### 

It's like the NFL apologizing for a bad call that lost a team a game. But t doesn't change the outcome.

Just another joke/example of Canada saying we're sorry, lol.

Yeah? So what.