Sal Capaccio

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

I’d say pretty far.

He went from making videos in his house to traveling on the team jet to every away game, standing on the field at home games, being in the locker room and press room, has his own show on the radio and contributes to several other shows, has over 100k followers on twitter and has several endorsements.

That's right.

By any measure. Sal is a success story.

I wish he would still post here occasionally.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

I asked him once. He told me he can connect with more of his fan base on Twitter. Okay…

Lit, please read his message to me I posted above.

You damn well know why he does not post here anymore.

I wish this place made it comfortable for high value posters to stay here.

That should be the goal of each of us.

Do the right thing Lit.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

9 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

The problem is that there is no competition. The same corporation (Audacy) owns WGR55,WBEN930 and WWKB1520.  WWKB is a 50,000 watt blowtorch clear channel station yet its being completely wasted. The FCC should never have allowed those stations to be owned by the same corp.

When I was trucking, I'd leave out of Buffalo in the evening listening to Sabres games and at about 8PM, they'd cut the power and the game would drop out suddenly, when they were on WGR.

I hated that because when the games were on KB, I could listen to the whole game. The Multi-OT Game vs NJ, I was in the Harford, PA Truckstop, about about 30 miles North of Scranton, clear as a bell.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I wish he would still post here occasionally.

And most of us wish you would not

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Do the right thing Lit.

Let me give you a little heads up. Lit doesn't do shit here because anyone tells him to. He has his own idea of what he wants here and not one person is going to change that. Meathead couldn't and you DAMN sure won't. There is no doubt that Lit likes the wide-open format and that's just how he wants it.

And in case you haven't figured it out, let me remind you that you're a joke here. When you first came back, it was nostalgic seeing an old timer who's name is on the Shoutbox come back, but you've turned into the biggest letdown this forum has ever seen. 

If you left right now, not one single person other than Hero - who did fine here before you came back - and Shiva, who would probably leave with you would even miss you. 

The fact is, you've attracted one person to this board, Shiva. But you've chased away plenty who WERE regulars before your trolling got out of control here.

Take a fucking hint; Either settle the fuck down or get the fuck out

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 7/27/2022 at 7:56 AM, HipKat said:

When I was trucking, I'd leave out of Buffalo in the evening listening to Sabres games and at about 8PM, they'd cut the power and the game would drop out suddenly, when they were on WGR.

I hated that because when the games were on KB, I could listen to the whole game. The Multi-OT Game vs NJ, I was in the Harford, PA Truckstop, about about 30 miles North of Scranton, clear as a bell.

Ill bet you couldn't hear the game in the pickle park. Was your CB on channel 13 a lot?

On 8/1/2022 at 2:53 AM, SpikedLemonade said:

Sal had the day off and enjoying his great life, beautiful wife and spunky kid yesterday.

Jealous?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Ill bet you couldn't hear the game in the pickle park. Was your CB on channel 13 a lot?

I rarely had it one one, tbh. Unless there was bad weather, traffic, or I needed directions, etc. I can only handle listening to dumb truck drivers so much

Seek help. soflabillsfan