Sal Capaccio

50 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

No, I would ban people

Well then you cannot be a mod here

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Anyone can be a mod, left or right, and be able to ban people who are bigots. This isn't hard.

You are a bigot.  Fascist, totalitarian, intolerant .... I could go on forever. 

• Like 2

On 7/24/2022 at 8:36 PM, Nuke said:

Sal is an attention whore. How many time do I look over into Range’s Twitter feed and and see Sal and his wife are here, Sal and his kid are doing this, this is what Sal is having for dinner, look at what Sal is doing every minute of his vacation, here’s Sal taking a shit. I don’t see anyone else in the Range’s Twitter feed doing this. I remember when Sal was a nobody here begging people to watch his podcast  from his mother’s basement and making up bullshit stories about Bill Cowher coming to Buffalo.

It really is amazing how far Sal has gone.

He used to post on this forum weekly, if not daily. 

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

17 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Yup.

He tells you why he longer does in his Facebook PM to me.

• Laugh 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

6 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Yup.

He tells you why he longer does in his Facebook PM to me.

Because of people like YOU? Trolls who do nothing but disrupt the board and hijack threads?

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

40 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

LOL, how far has he come? He's working for a small market station that's ranked low even on this market. 

he earns 6 figures to talk about the small market buffalo bills. You think he hasn't come a long way?

• Laugh 1
  • Disagree 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

he earns 6 figures to talk about the small market buffalo bills. You think he hasn't come a long way?

That's surprising, that's very unusual for "talent" on AM radio. It's not even a quality station. Typically, when I tune in for Sabre's coverage it's terrible, they usually get into stupid crap like what flavor ice cream do you like and they go on about that bullshit for 20 minutes. I do enjoy Paul Hamiltons takes when they are actually in the Sabres game coverage slot. WGR-AM currently sits 10th in the Buffalo-Niagara Nielsen ratings, right under WECK-AM that nobody listens too. I'm not sure how Sal commands 6 figures when a WECK DJ is probably a part time position at well under 20K a year.

23 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

That's surprising, that's very unusual for "talent" on AM radio. It's not even a quality station. Typically, when I tune in for Sabre's coverage it's terrible, they usually get into stupid crap like what flavor ice cream do you like and they go on about that bullshit for 20 minutes. I do enjoy Paul Hamiltons takes when they are actually in the Sabres game coverage slot. WGR-AM currently sits 10th in the Buffalo-Niagara Nielsen ratings, right under WECK-AM that nobody listens too. I'm not sure how Sal commands 6 figures when a WECK DJ is probably a part time position at well under 20K a year.

so it just boils down to you not liking Sal.

gotcha.

• Disagree 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

13 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

gotcha.

Why would he like Sal?

Sal is everything Very Wide Ass is not or has not -- a good career, reasonably articulate, the love of a good wife, a son, no evil heart of stone, real friends and a camera.

• Laugh 1
  • Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

59 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

gotcha.

Never said I didn't like Sal, I actually think he's a nice guy.If you read my entire post and you somehow think I said I didn't like Sal then you have a learning disability.

5 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Never said I didn't like Sal, I actually think he's a nice guy.If you read my entire post and you somehow think I said I didn't like Sal then you have a learning disability.

you said

1. he isnt too bright

2. "talent"- with quotes was this to insinuate he doesn't have talent?

3. balked at his salary

i dont think it was a stretch to say you dont like him. 

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

39 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

you said

1. he isnt too bright

2. "talent"- with quotes was this to insinuate he doesn't have talent?

3. balked at his salary

i dont think it was a stretch to say you dont like him. 

LOL, I wrote "talent" describing all on air employees at WGR because I always thought it was strange that they call on air personalities "talent". The kid that serves my unsweet iced tea at McDonalds isn't well compensated however I like the kid because he's funny and conscientious. One of my employees isn't very bright but he works hard and is reliable and I love him like a brother. Dude I've said it before, your mindset always reminds me of a dark alley at 2am in NYC when it's raining and cold. Concerning Sal, the only thing I don't like is his wife's sunglasses.

16 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I agree, I was very interested in supporting him when he was here and in his early days on WGR. Doesn’t change the fact he’s an attention whore. 
image.thumb.png.583c66a83b70323092d504b89cc39a84.png

• Laugh 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

8 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Damn GR was THE station when I left there in '06. 

What a shame

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

LOL, how far has he come? He's working for a small market station that's ranked low even on this market. 

I’d say pretty far.

He went from making videos in his house to traveling on the team jet to every away game, standing on the field at home games, being in the locker room and press room, has his own show on the radio and contributes to several other shows, has over 100k followers on twitter and has several endorsements.

• Like 2

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

52 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Damn GR was THE station when I left there in '06. 

What a shame

The problem is that there is no competition. The same corporation (Audacy) owns WGR55,WBEN930 and WWKB1520.  WWKB is a 50,000 watt blowtorch clear channel station yet its being completely wasted. The FCC should never have allowed those stations to be owned by the same corp.

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

I’d say pretty far.

He went from making videos in his house to traveling on the team jet to every away game, standing on the field at home games, being in the locker room and press room, has his own show on the radio and contributes to several other shows, has over 100k followers on twitter and has several endorsements.

LOL, yes, the flagship station for any pro sports team has media reporters to travel with the team. Spectrum TV even has twenty something reporters travel with the team and they are on the sidelines as well.No biggie. I have nothing against the guy but hes a small market reporter on a 10th rated AM station in Buffalo.