Sal Capaccio

1 minute ago, Nuke said:

Sal is an attention whore. How many time do I look over into Range’s Twitter feed and and see Sal and his wife are here, him and his kid are doing this, this is what Sal is having for dinner, look at what Sal is doing every minute of my vacation, here’s Sal taking a shit. I don’t see anyone else in the Range’s Twitter feed doing this. I remember when Sal was a nobody here begging people to watch his podcast and making up bullshit stories about Bill Cowher coming to Buffalo.

Spike and Daryl like stories about shit, if I’m reading their constant posts about their bowel movements correctly😂😂

• Sad 1

CARGO SHORTS!!  :beer: 

• Like 1

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

1 hour ago, Laughing Coffin said:

oversized sunglasses are a thing for....ever?  You probably typed this in cargo shorts

It's funny that you brought up cargo shorts. A friend of mine is a country club member and he bitches about cargo shorts. I've noticed that 90% of the guys are still wearing them. They are functional for working guys and I don't think they're going anywhere anytime soon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

image.png.bdf11ed4aadc5c629f8aa1b326414332.png

Beavis And Butthead 90S Tv GIF

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, jc856 said:

Spike and Daryl like stories about shit, if I’m reading their constant posts about their bowel movements correctly😂😂

I entertained with a long thread about it at The Zone.

Much laughter.

• Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Sal was THE best soccer coach of high school female teams the world has ever known.

HipKunt is envious.

However, to criticize the photo when you will NOT post one of your own is the act of a coward. 

• Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

8 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Sal was THE best soccer coach of high school female teams the world has ever known.

HipKunt is envious.

However, to criticize the photo when you will NOT post one of your own is the act of a coward. 

Maybe so, but you see what people do with personal information, don’t you? And how would you know that a picture he would put up would be him? He could be his ex girlfriends fiancé for all you know. This board is too toxic for personal information. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

Maybe so, but you see what people do with personal information, don’t you? And how would you know that a picture he would put up would be him? He could be his ex girlfriends fiancé for all you know. This board is too toxic for personal information. 

Who makes it so?

For what it is worth, Sal is a Facebook friend of mine and I just sent him a link to this thread.

These kunts want to play in this sandbox without rules -- watch The Badger go to work on them.

• Poop 1

9 hours ago, Nuke said:

Sal is an attention whore. How many time do I look over into Range’s Twitter feed and and see Sal and his wife are here, Sal and his kid are doing this, this is what Sal is having for dinner, look at what Sal is doing every minute of his vacation, here’s Sal taking a shit. I don’t see anyone else in the Range’s Twitter feed doing this. I remember when Sal was a nobody here begging people to watch his podcast  from his mother’s basement and making up bullshit stories about Bill Cowher coming to Buffalo.

What other sports reporter, national-regional-local, has their own theme song? 

It is pretty cool: I can admit that. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I remember when Sal use to post here. I think this place would be unrecognizable to him now. 

From Sal just now to me in Facebook PM...

Sal

Sal Capaccio
Some people are just jerks. Thanks. I didn’t even want to open that and read it. I haven’t done that in a long time because I know the kinds of things people say and I just don’t need that in my life. But if you want, you can say you reached out and asked me and those are literally just a cheap pair of sunglasses Syracuse University sent me and I was at a wedding and it’s all I had in my car. 😂 I actually buy all dollar tree sunglasses because I lose and break mine all the time.

Sal

Sal Capaccio
By the way, I know that post was just in fun, mostly. I can definitely take that. But I also know how those posts turn out with others which is what started to happen with a few there. That’s what I mean by not going on there. It just gets too toxic and some people who know nothing about me say a lot of hurtful stuff. The majority of people at the range were always awesome to me!

More from Sal...

Right after that someone commented how I made stuff up about Bill Cowher possibly coming to Buffalo. Well, you can literally post this link to say I absolutely was not making it up and it was true!! https://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=4792467

17914418515564853307?url=https%3A%2F%2Fa

I had information that Cowher met with the Bills and he was very interested in the job. The Bills completely denied it. It didn’t come out four weeks later that I was absolutely right. The truth is, Cowher was very interested, but his wife was also very sick so he didn’t want to return to coaching, and she actually passed away I believe about a year later.

1 minute ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Sal

Sal Capaccio
Some people are just jerks. Thanks. I didn’t even want to open that and read it. I haven’t done that in a long time because I know the kinds of things people say and I just don’t need that in my life. But if you want, you can say you reached out and asked me and those are literally just a cheap pair of sunglasses Syracuse University sent me and I was at a wedding and it’s all I had in my car. 😂 I actually buy all dollar tree sunglasses because I lose and break mine all the time.

Sal

Sal Capaccio
By the way, I know that post was just in fun, mostly. I can definitely take that. But I also know how those posts turn out with others which is what started to happen with a few there. That’s what I mean by not going on there. It just gets too toxic and some people who know nothing about me say a lot of hurtful stuff. The majority of people at the range were always awesome to me!

He's always been nice when I engaged with him either here or on twitter/reddit.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Sal

Sal Capaccio

Sal

Sal Capaccio

You’re the biggest douche bag on the planet, I swear to God. He seriously sent that dude a message to tell him people were making jokes about his wife’s sunglasses? How old are you, fucking six? You’re at the top of the mountain of people who are completely unaware of the world around them. What a fucking moron you are!

Danny Devito Lol GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

• Like 2

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

So F8, there is your answer as to why Sal does NOT post here.

This place became toxic.

Interested in helping me change this place?

Newsflash! You are the most toxic person on this forum. And from what I’ve seen of your pictures, the most in need of a gym membership.

• Like 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Who makes it so?

For what it is worth, Sal is a Facebook friend of mine and I just sent him a link to this thread.

These kunts want to play in this sandbox without rules -- watch The Badger go to work on them.

Yeah keep name dropping Mr. Do nothing. Real impressive 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Its a lost cause. Lit wont ban anyone.

There really is no other way.

Sal is one of the most informed Bills reporters and he is telling you right there unsolicited why he no longer comes here to post.

Are we going to be a Bills site or a place where racists, liars, extremists and perverts come to hang out?

• Poop 1